Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mollie never bothered me that much but had a look at her insta last night ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ I see she's trying to deny that she's photo shopped her body. She's the last girl to ever edit her body, like her not drinking because she's not a regular girl, she's a cool girl. I've never seen anyone's waist look like that unless she's arching her back a ridiculous amount because her waist doesn't look like that on her try on video.

Screenshot_20230920_070559_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also on one of her pics of the try someone commented this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20230920_071128_com.instagram.android_edit_1654816740892.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Layla from winter love island was back in Tom and Caseys last night, Lydia was also out with Layla...wonder if Tom and Lydia have rekindled?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Layla from winter love island was back in Tom and Caseys last night, Lydia was also out with Layla...wonder if Tom and Lydia have rekindled?
I kinda hope they have, they had great chemistry. Still think Tom had the most chemistry with Zara though.

Reactions: 3
I liked Lydia, kind of hoped Tom would have brought her back from casa instead of sticking with Samie.

Reactions: 3
I canโ€™t see Tom or Casey giving any girl much energy past a one night stand.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I canโ€™t see Tom or Casey giving any girl much energy past a one night stand.
Here here!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ they are just loving single boy life, drinking, partying, pulling girls, following models on Insta etc. theyare so immature.
---
Istg this is the same girl AGAIN - standing next to Tom last night and sitting next to him couple weeks ago in Ibiza ๐Ÿคฃ sheโ€™s also the one with Adam Collard on celebs go dating. She is everywhere.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Chloe burrows in her podcast listed off people from her season of love island she still talks too. Millie and Liam mainly and then said kaz liberty Faye but didn't even say Lucinda. So something definitely happened and I doubt they just drifted

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chloe burrows in her podcast listed off people from her season of love island she still talks too. Millie and Liam mainly and then said kaz liberty Faye but didn't even say Lucinda. So something definitely happened and I doubt they just drifted
I was thinking this earlier when Lucinda showed up on my FYP. Neitherher or Millie have liked or interacted on any of Lucindas posts for months. I donโ€™t think theyโ€™ve drifted either but also Chloeโ€™s a gobshite so I feel like if something has happened she wonโ€™t come off well which is why she hasnโ€™t said anything ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
They most definitely had a falling out. Just saw a random comment on tiktok saying lucinda slept with Toby but that could be compete cap!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They most definitely had a falling out. Just saw a random comment on tiktok saying lucinda slept with Toby but that could be compete cap!
I'm doubtful simply because Chloe was relatively nice about the end of her relationship with Toby on celebs go dating and he still called her out for it on his Instagram stories - I don't think he'd have done that if she could have pointed to him sleeping with her friend even after the end of the relationship

Reactions: 2
They save face by not releasing it. They left it far too long. It might have worked fresh out the villa but no one cares now. Wouldโ€™ve been embarrassing had it came out.

Reactions: 25
Samie Elishi goes to every envelope opening under the sun. Beginning to think, she and Tom are made for each other.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.