Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine they’re cocky bastards together. Looks like it was Mitch and Zach she said one tall and one shorter. And I can imagine they’d make homophobic comments. I’ve dm’ed molly and told her to be careful who she dates. Won’t be getting a career on CBeebies if she’s associated with a homophobe.
Where is that photo of them at the Space NK event? Mitch has taken down that story.

That makes you even more guilty removing the pics 😅 has any of the others said anything about it? You'd think if it wasn't true that the others that were there would come to their defence? Now Zach's getting comments about him liking old pics of Samie's lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That makes you even more guilty removing the pics 😅 has any of the others said anything about it? You'd think if it wasn't true that the others that were there would come to their defence? Now Zach's getting comments about him liking old pics of Samie's lol
as I said above that tiktok account holder said in a comment that some blue ticks who are involved in that industry have actually liked the tiktok.

this is messy!

It's obviously true. You wouldn't remove the pictures otherwise. You could just limit/turn off comments.

Reactions: 9
damn poor Molly 🤣. Whatever about Samie’s personality, can’t deny she’s a very good looking girl. To find out he was liking her pics and went for dinner with her Tuesday night 🤣

Reactions: 1
Well this is going viral and loads of comments suggesting it’s them

That’s the tiktok I’m talking about. She/he says blue ticks have acc liked the tiktok 🤣
---
Just seen comments under that tiktok that it was Zachs post about space NK. Not Mitch.

I’ve no idea I don’t follow either.

as I said above that tiktok account holder said in a comment that some blue ticks who are involved in that industry have actually liked the tiktok.

this is messy!
Who's it messy for? Them, love island or someone else?

I think Mitch takes this “messy Mitch” persona too far. When it reality he’s just a knob. I saw a video earlier of him saying he broke up with Ella B because he’s touring England going to nightclubs which is so cringe. When asked if he’d be with her if he lived closer he was like “not even then” does he not realise he was majorly punching. Speaking of punching, can someone do the honours cos he’s a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also that woman is not a nice person either but thinks she's some big celeb herself. Have a read of her thread.

If they have been homophobic then that's their 5 mins of fame up but I would take what this woman says with a pinch of salt

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also that woman is not a nice person either but thinks she's some big celeb herself. Have a read of her thread.

If they have been homophobic then that's their 5 mins of fame up but I would take what this woman says with a pinch of salt
Massively, plus Mitches story from the event is still up, I have no idea what people are talking about in this thread about stuff being deleted off his page 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think Mitch takes this “messy Mitch” persona too far. When it reality he’s just a knob. I saw a video earlier of him saying he broke up with Ella B because he’s touring England going to nightclubs which is so cringe. When asked if he’d be with her if he lived closer he was like “not even then” does he not realise he was majorly punching. Speaking of punching, can someone do the honours cos he’s a prick
Lol I saw that video. i couldn’t help but laugh as I was shocked - like, what? ELLA B must be raging.

I find it funny that lady said all these proper famous people were at the event and the names she listed were Louise Redknapp and Cat Deeley 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.