Ex-Love Islanders #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come no one ever says anything about the ridiculous filters that Whitney uses?

1695144743053.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
it’s so strange that they photoshop when we watched them on tv for like 2 months

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Between Whitney’s filters, Luca’s facetune and Jess’ editing, these people must have very low self esteem!!
I agree. I’m guessing being on a show like love island didn’t help with their esteem issues.

Reactions: 10
Just watching Molly's instagram stories and the amount of gifted products and packages she gets makes me really sick. Shame on the companies who send all these items to people who really don't need it.
It’s crazy I just went to have a look and she’s posted loads in the last few mins.. it’s never ending- so much free stuff

Reactions: 3
Whitney’s latest podcast interview. I haven’t watched it but apparently she shades Ty/Ella and Zach/Molly. There currently a lot of discord about the interview happening on Twitter, Reddit and Tik Tok.

Tyrella fans are almost as toxic as Ekinde fans 😭.

I've noticed that the tiktok account that posted that video, always tries to drive the narrative that Whitney doesn't like Ella and will delete any positive comments about Whitney or comments that doesn't praise Ella.

While I can agree that Whitney can sometimes be very shady, especially towards Molly and Zach, all she said in this video is that Ty and Ella were perceived/portrayed as toxic and not that they actually were toxic.

When Tyrique says that he knew Jess and Sammy would win it's fine, but when Whitney says it, she's only allowed to want Tyrella to win? Fans are so ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 11

I've noticed that the tiktok account that posted that video, always tries to drive the narrative that Whitney doesn't like Ella and will delete any positive comments about Whitney or comments that doesn't praise Ella.

While I can agree that Whitney can sometimes be very shady, especially towards Molly and Zach, all she said in this video is that Ty and Ella were perceived/portrayed as toxic and not that they actually were toxic.

When Tyrique says that he knew Jess and Sammy would win it's fine, but when Whitney says it, she's only allowed to want Tyrella to win? Fans are so ridiculous 😂
Oh honey, I’ve been saying that!! The Ekinde and Tyrella fans are one and the same in that they are delusional toxic weirdos!! And I’m being kind. I could say a lot worse. Their fanbases are like cults.
---

Just noticed the tiktok account - that account should be on Tyrella payroll. Literally free PR for them. The account holder is clearly unhinged.

Reactions: 3
Usually it’s the other way around - being portrayed as loved up/a solid couple but are *actually* toxic. Whitney isn’t the brightest bulb is she. Ty and Ella were and still are 100% toxic 😭

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know white people could get vitiligo due to a lack of melanin to begin with? Lots of comments saying it’s something else idk I’m no skin doctor
Anyway I’m a terrible person my first assumption was he had a fungal skin infection or he’s been on the illegal tanning nasal sprays 😩
I know a white person with vitiligo but the patches are brown rather than being paler white. This looks more like sun damage to me?!

Usually it’s the other way around - being portrayed as loved up/a solid couple but are *actually* toxic. Whitney isn’t the brightest bulb is she. Ty and Ella were and still are 100% toxic 😭
No the point being made was that she wasn’t being shady at all (not praising them to be fair). She probably thinks they’re toxic like the rest of us but was good enough to not say it and just alluded to the edit, east way to keep friends 🤣

Reactions: 1
I know a white person with vitiligo but the patches are brown rather than being paler white. This looks more like sun damage to me?!
He’s mam confirmed it on his post what it was tinea versicolor.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.