Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mirror water is launching bath products now…as expected. I fast forwarded to the part where she showed the actual product and heard her say: “we used clear and transparent packaging because we want to be a clear and transparent brand”

That’s where I stopped watching 😅
1BB6F803-9A37-4796-A3BF-433630EE314C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
"we want to be a clear and transparent brand" meanwhile she is using a filter and not showing her real self.

Reactions: 15
I couldn't stand watching the whole video.did anyone noticed how she was faking being excited ?
She s trying hard to make a story/a world around the mirrow water thing .but her energy is not welcoming nor trustworthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Estee saying that she's had this idea in her since she was 'a kid' and it's bath salts 💀 Who dreams of selling overpriced bath products?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why do these shrinking and no longer in their career prime influencers (Tanya, Niomi, Estee, even Alfie Deyes and Zoe) insist on launching brands into super saturated markets for which they have zero credentials or background?

Why would anyone buy something Estee is selling for the bath when there are so many tried, tested brands for all price points and all lifestyles (vegan, fragrance free, dye free, non comedogenic, reduced waste, no phtalates, etc etc etc)?

She's no longer at her career's peak when maaaaybe she could have successfully launched a brand. But now? Her engagement is atrocious, she barely even makes videos and they're all ads so that her audience feels used and totally disengaged, she's a joke.

Reactions: 27
The only “idea” she’s had is getting rich.
I would say her dreams were more like

Plan A: Marry a rich dodgy oligarch

Plan B: Getting rich doing duck all.

I had a quick look at the mirror water website shop and is the most bizarre thing ever.

Reactions: 10
I would say her dreams were more like

Plan A: Marry a rich dodgy oligarch

Plan B: Getting rich doing duck all.

I had a quick look at the mirror water website shop and is the most bizarre thing ever.
Yeah what was the clothing thing on the first page?

I haven't watched her puke water reveal but looking at what you guys are posting here and omg I want to laugh, those bath salts look like something you get at a dollar store, so cheap and tacky. She also looks like a ghoul in that shot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
who is saurab, her new bf?
I got the feeling he plays for the other team, so to speak.

Is no one going to mention how she is engaged to herself?! I remember she mentioned that ring before but can't remember where. Also, is it all a ruse and she is actually engaged but her BF...?

Reactions: 3
She is probably trying to manifest a husband as she is so much on the pseudo new age trendy stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this a joke? Whaaa.. I can totally see her have a wedding and being "married to herself" #sponsoredbyDaisy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
spot the difference

1634609653495.png

and Barf from Space Balls

1634609727742.png

and she cried about leaving Effie in doggie day care while she takes care of big girl Daisy stuff, please

I'm sorry to bring this up again, this hair, but does this looks like "the perfect cut" to anyone? it looks like it was caught in some machinery.

1634610448978.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is not only frying her skin but also her hair she won't have any left soon, the engaged to myself sounds like cheap promotion to her daisy collab.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ahahahha just got to that part of her ADvlog

1634616671989.png

One of her videos from a year ago came up in my feed and even back then she admits to not knowing the names of her pieces, like some shmuck deigns it and they just slap a name on it, wow, so Estee..

1634618381611.png

1634618517921.png

1634618553485.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.