Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of my most hated things Influencers do. Estée doesn’t even put in an effort to pretend here. Just recommendations on where to ‘stay’. Uh huh. Imagine going on a holiday and with one Insta story knowing you’ll have everything paid for— and luxury hotels and restaurants at that! And every single time!

Oh and then the follow up story about how she took a day off because of how stressed she is.

Also did anyone notice she was trying out a new voice again?
Totally vile, isn’t it? I’ll never understand how these people get the support that they do. Re the accent - yes! I’ve seen a few comments here about it before but never noticed - definitely noticed it today!

Reactions: 9
Two things from the vlog— they are getting back in the car and it’s 1:30pm, Rebecca asks what they’ll do now and Estée says she wants to take a nap. Rebeccas like, okay then we’ll do work? And Estée is kind of calculating that they won’t be back to London for two hours so….. Smh.

Also, I am usually the last on the ’Estee has a boyfriend’ train, but at the end she says she won’t be vlogging the weekend as she is going to… a friend’s house, (said awkwardly), and then she says Rebecca will stay at her apartment watching Effie “with her boyfriend”, in the way you’d say if you’d just referenced what you’d be doing with your own bf right before. (Which for Estée was the friend whose house she’s spending the weekend at).

Reactions: 5
Ha, when has she EVER rushed anywhere on monday morning, she's such a joke.

1635276815995.png

hmm okay...

1635276931015.png

she must have used the word "like" about 40 times in her stories, maybe more

1635277062345.png

I haven't watched the last vlog yet, but i feel sorry for Rebecca already

• Wow
Reactions: 13

View attachment 830082

hmm okay...

View attachment 830085

she must have used the word "like" about 40 times in her stories, maybe more

View attachment 830090

I haven't watched the last vlog yet, but i feel sorry for Rebecca already
And the funny/sad part is... even after this magical realization, she still won't take therapy seriously and she'll continue to mix meds with alcohol and she'll still base her self-worth on having a dude bleeping her and will continue to be an overall trainwreck.

Reactions: 15
Ew I cannot even finish a clip of her speaking in her fake posh-inspired accent. You’re Canadian, everyone already knows that you’ll never be a posh English woman no matter how much money you throw at changing your identity

• Wow
Reactions: 17

View attachment 830082

hmm okay...

View attachment 830085
I know we only know what we ‘see’, but she seems way more anxious attachment to me. She tends to be clingy, validates herself through her attachments to others, certainly isn’t independent to a fault, is constantly seeking out relationships. That said, it’s very possible that once in relationships and friendships she gets avoidant.

Reactions: 7
I know we only know what we ‘see’, but she seems way more anxious attachment to me. She tends to be clingy, validates herself through her attachments to others, certainly isn’t independent to a fault, is constantly seeking out relationships. That said, it’s very possible that once in relationships and friendships she gets avoidant.
Totally agree. I read that book and it keeps reiterating how unlikely it is for an avoidant attachment person to be in any LTR without seeking therapy. Her spending years with, and depending on Aslan seem really contradictory to the avoidant attachment style. Though maybe it's applicable to her friendships - she does seem to become obsessively infatuated with some girlfriends and then drop them in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. I read that book and it keeps reiterating how unlikely it is for an avoidant attachment person to be in any LTR without seeking therapy. Her spending years with, and depending on Aslan seem really contradictory to the avoidant attachment style. Though maybe it's applicable to her friendships - she does seem to become obsessively infatuated with some girlfriends and then drop them in a heartbeat.
Exactly. Someone who is avoidant would be unlikely to first have a bf in high school, then soon after that attach super strongly to someone they met online (would’ve been easy to cut off quickly), cultivate a real relationship with them, give themselves entirely to that person by moving overseas, stay in a very serious relationship with them for 10 years, immediately after breaking up with that long term relationship start a new relationship with another man and invest a lot in it by flying back and forth between the US and UK constantly, and soon after that one ends start another one, etc.

Like I said, it’s possible she has some avoidant tendencies but like… I wonder if she categorizes herself using an idealized vision of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right at the end of the latest vlog - “oh, before I forget - I’m the worst self promoter ever - sign up to mirror water…” I mean she can’t possibly think she’s the worst self promoter ever? Does she really have that little awareness? Also does she really think it’s a desirable trait to be constantly shoving products in peoples faces?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Avoidant people are "highly sensitive to being negatively judged by others" and I can see that one trait in her, she is allergic to anything that can even allude to a non positive comment,observation etc. She has zero tolerance for anything other than bs praise.

• Heart
I feel like she might be the double whammy: anxious-avoidant. She has traits from both and even though she only identifies as avoidant, it's probably because the anxious style is needier and she, as an "empowered" woman doesn't want to admit that she has those traits.

Anxious-avoidants tend to either be single and miserable or be part of dysfunctional relationships. Like, ya know, the one she had with Aslan in which she depended on him for everything, pretzeled herself to become whatever he wanted, and then resented him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Avoidant people are "highly sensitive to being negatively judged by others" and I can see that one trait in her, she is allergic to anything that can even allude to a non positive comment,observation etc. She has zero tolerance for anything other than bs praise.
I just noticed ,she blocked me on instagram :eek:
Don't know what i did,maybe i couldn't stop myself from commenting under one of her posts 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I just noticed ,she blocked me on instagram :eek:
Don't know what i did,maybe i couldn't stop myself from commenting under one of her posts 🤣
Ahhaa see?!! She can't take anything that isn't praise, she's mentioned it before a few times, oddly when she'd hang out with her mom. Looks like Adstee isn't using Sludge Water to self reflect when someone leaves a comment. No wonder Aslan had enough of her stupid ass.

Reactions: 6
Miss hot stuff

1635652505396.png

Also the stuff she eats makes me want to gag, like yeah it's ingredients I eat but when she orders her food it just looks hella gross, no finesse in anything, like a dump of stuff... lumberjack special or something lol.

Capture.JPG

2.JPG

• Sick
When she was with Aslan she said she couldnt eat food on her plate if the food touched each other LOL I thought that was strange snd different

Looks like that place of eggs and chips are all touching!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When she was with Aslan she said she couldnt eat food on her plate if the food touched each other LOL I thought that was strange snd different

Looks like that place of eggs and chips are all touching!!
Funny you say that because I thought of this exact same thing yesterday after I posted these. She would eat all the components separately on her plate, so fking weird.

Reactions: 8
One of Estee's usual delusional fans left her this comment on her latest vlog. Too damn funny!

1635820315458.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.