Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a joke? Whaaa.. I can totally see her have a wedding and being "married to herself" #sponsoredbyDaisy
I just think it's super cringe. If she were this independent, empowered woman then she wouldn't need to tie it to something like marriage, it's just a ring, that she treated herself too, just like she treated herself to another salon visit and whatever else she did that day. It just comes off so socially conservative. Worst case of this was when Sprinkleofglitter back in the day bought herself a Cartier "engagement" ring and made other youtubers watch her get married to herself and recite vows lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I just think it's super cringe. If she were this independent, empowered woman then she wouldn't need to tie it to something like marriage, it's just a ring, that she treated herself too, just like she treated herself to another salon visit and whatever else she did that day. It just comes off so socially conservative. Worst case of this was when Sprinkleofglitter back in the day bought herself a Cartier "engagement" ring and made other youtubers watch her get married to herself and recite vows lol.
Exactly, like if you want to buy yourself a nice piece of jewelry then go ahead! If you like gold bands and diamonds then get one! Making it an ‘engagement ring’ to yourself just shows how obsessed you actually are with getting engaged or being with a man. I think she thinks the whole thing is kind of progressive and pseudofeminist lmao, but it is dated as hell and makes her look both stunted and as though she’s a middle aged divorcee. No offence to middle aged divorcees, but Estée acts as though she’s been through the ringer or something when in reality she is only 32 and dates constantly. Not many people living in big liberal cities are fretting over why a 32 year old young woman isn’t engaged… and I’m also sure she isn’t investing in herself in other ways but rather is already back on the dating apps and seeing people already.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shhh....if she doesn't pull up that independent boss witch bullshit then she will run out of selling techniques for those affiliate links and get another collab with Daisy, be more considerate with Estee's lack of creativity, don't be jealous of such a successful business woman babes!

Estee is so double standard, liberal slutty and traditional prudish at the same time, she should read Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde good news to her the book is quite short luckily she will manage to finish it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God for some reason I made the mistake of watching her latest flog vlog. First it starts with a sales pitch for her mirror water garbage, then a huge chunk on a gifted sofa for the office and, to conclude, a push on her latest daisy collection. I honestly cannot wait for her inevitable demise from the internet because all she does now is try to take peoples money in one way or another. Makes me sick to think there are girls out there looking up to her and spending their money to buy the things she pushes

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah her fake intro into, let me show you a clip from last week in the office and cue to a gifted couch that she looked petrified at putting together and kept pointing to the other chick. Shameless.

1634878103655.png

1634878152457.png

and again her stupid fake laugh, god i hate it

1634878556528.png

No Estee, she's not "Mrs. Muscles over here" she's just not lazy like you.

1634879212588.png

her 4th collection looks like a joke

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
In that vlog Estee mentions that she's watching Maid. I wonder if she has any self awareness to realise that she's like the mega wealthy character in the "bleep house" whose only current friendship is with paid help. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't know why this bugs me so much but I wish she wouldn't ask friends if it's okay to film them WHILE she's filming, instead of before. I wonder how many of them say yes just to be nice but really don't want to be on camera or put on the spot like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Agh I have a now ex that had a sister in law just like Estee on not asking for permission putting the camera on your face to take 100 photos and selfies to later upload on facebook and tag everyone, I mentioned in a nice way that I'm a private person and don't like being invaded like that but she kept going on, one day I lost my tit with her and well the beginning of the end of my relationship 🤣 but yes some people are so inconsiderate about others privacy and personal space, but if you ask Estee anything person she gets vicious af.

It makes me laugh so hard when she films herself getting in the car because you know she had to first get in, place the camera, press record, then get in the car again...

• Haha
It makes me laugh so hard when she films herself getting in the car because you know she had to first get in, place the camera, press record, then get in the car again...
Lol, I never even thought of that, too funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Estee really trying to make those sales happen... she kept looking down to read the names of her own pieces, would partially cover her face to close show the piece but you can see her reading out the name.

1635105279389.png

She actually thinks this looks good, her ears look like she lets Effie chew on them at night in the close ups. Ugh. Geriatric chic at best.

1635106695730.png
1.JPG

god...

1635106883658.png

this is hard to watch, might need to take a break, sorry for all these pictures lol

1635107292449.png

Ugh this btch is so rude, she was clowning around the Daisy headquarters and showed her camera into these two women's faces and told them to ignore it. "You just look at me:" like excuse me, you?

1635108291617.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I made myself watch more and I'm just legit laughing, so she complains about dry patches along her chin and stuff, guess her #gifted £700 face cream isn't working as expected. The way she looks in her last procedure is legit hilarious.

1635120204725.png

and then it plays like a horror movie

1635120286286.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
It still makes me laugh when I see people commenting that they can't figure out what Sludge Water is all about ( Mirror water) I'm glad I'm not the only one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Something just occurred to me - have there been any sightings of the peloton lately? I wonder if she sold it as quickly as she decided to buy it. She wanted to turn that room into her exercise room, but every time she vlogs herself doing yoga, it’s always in the living room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something just occurred to me - have there been any sightings of the peloton lately? I wonder if she sold it as quickly as she decided to buy it. She wanted to turn that room into her exercise room, but every time she vlogs herself doing yoga, it’s always in the living room
just went through to look at some of the influencers peloton profiles... Anna, Alix, Fleur etc etc.... all of them barely using their accounts / bikes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Came here to post exactly this. She is literally repulsive
This is one of my most hated things Influencers do. Estée doesn’t even put in an effort to pretend here. Just recommendations on where to ‘stay’. Uh huh. Imagine going on a holiday and with one Insta story knowing you’ll have everything paid for— and luxury hotels and restaurants at that! And every single time!

Oh and then the follow up story about how she took a day off because of how stressed she is.

Also did anyone notice she was trying out a new voice again?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.