Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
October vlogtober with Estee, she shows how hard she works right, by putting a journal in a paper bag and adding a sticker. I mean wow, give her all the money right lol.

1633930237992.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Is even more shocking that she still have stock of it, great success from such a boss babe.

microphone4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahahah I always call it the Nick Carter hair don't, well done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching her new vlog, cause I like to torture myself and after 10 minutes of going on and on about mirror water and still not saying what it is she whips out a gifted cream that costs £700 and still has no idea what it's called and has to flip the container to read it. What kind of bs "work" is that? It's called "The Cream" and she still couldn't even remember that.

1634238944194.png

from her Affiliated link
1634238977993.png

Ahahaha mark your calendars guys, she's starting a new book on 10/14/2021 lets see how long she's going to read it for. Donna Tart too, haha ok ADstee..

1634239227233.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Watching her new vlog, cause I like to torture myself and after 10 minutes of going on and on about mirror water and still not saying what it is she whips out a gifted cream that costs £700 and still has no idea what it's called and has to flip the container to read it. What kind of bs "work" is that? It's called "The Cream" and she still couldn't even remember that.

View attachment 810487

from her Affiliated link
View attachment 810489

Ahahaha mark your calendars guys, she's starting a new book on 10/14/2021 lets see how long she's going to read it for. Donna Tart too, haha ok ADstee..

View attachment 810499
But did she ever finish the Joan Didion book?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But did she ever finish the Joan Didion book?
Not that she told us, she likes to whip out book covers and wave them in her videos as if she's portraying a whole message about who she is based on the cover, and we never really get to see her read, finish and talk about the story after.

I make typos all the time but the one in the comment from Aisha made me laugh

1634241088931.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ummm did anyone see her stories at magic Mike? Seems par for the course for a hip middle aged mother of 3 boys like Estee.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ummm did anyone see her stories at magic Mike? Seems par for the course for a hip middle aged mother of 3 boys like Estee.
From like last year right? I saved some screen shots cause they were that damn funny and before other site we made fun of her didn't accept copy and paste like this one does, which is so much more user friendly.

omg lol I didn't realize that she went there again, then she posted "again"

1634241793796.png

The "don't @ me"

1634243521142.png

She got a show all to herself lol

1634243591285.png

1634243660133.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
It was so awkward, she looked like a 40 year old mom having a cringy fun time with her girlfriends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry. £700?!

SEVEN HUNDRED POUNDS? FOR A CREAM?!?!? 7.0.0.£££££££££?????

Rich people are truly stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Estee drinking game:

I just watched the vlog, she still declares"I have FRIENDS and WE DO THINGS" at every given moment. Drink.

Another "everyone's been asking me about this blah blah blah" like every other video. Drink.

Mentions having a facial. Drink.

I was waiting for her to use her new favourite word grounded when she talked about freaking yin yoga again. Drink, I guess.

Estee mentioning her journal practice. Drink and pass out.

From her reaction to the expensive cream, it's so obvious she only really sees something worthy by its monetary worth. If the price is hiked up, she's into it.

I really hope this comment doesn't get deleted:
Screenshot_20211015-102015.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
"I'm sure you were raised better than this." Not sure she really was though? Her mother, at least, seems atrocious.

Her hair is starting to look like a bad wig, and thinner than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know people who are ‘well-off’ would look at that and say, ~oh it’s so expensive I know, how ridiculous, haha~ and maybe some might say well it’s worth a try. In the sense that to them it’s just “overpriced” and therefore might be unseemly but it’s not offensive.

But I don’t think people like Estée understand how actually grotesque it is, and I don’t think they understand how £700 could actually make a serious difference in someone’s life, let alone just be a large sum of money. It’s really sad to have the visual of that disparity, Estée standing in her second bathroom and almost forgetting that she had a £700 face cream. She and people like her will just never understand and will never care to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Let's be honest Estee wouldn't pull 700 quid out of her pocket for a cream, this lass is so cheap that she sells gifted clothes on depop and expects everything to be gifted to her and then deduct them on her taxes.

Real rich people doesn't give away money that easily, they spend wisely and sometimes could be really stingy. Influencers like Estee creates a fake need on medium class people on spending the money they don't have or getting in debts I rememeber Caroline Hirons being criticised for creating skincare bags all the time and many of her followers getting in debts just to have the latest trendy products, Estee is guilty with many others about promoting unnecessary consumerism and make people get financial messy lives by paying things that they cannot really afford

• Heart
Reactions: 16
"I'm sure you were raised better than this." Not sure she really was though? Her mother, at least, seems atrocious.
You're right, she's just like her narcissistic mother. I guess that person was holding onto hope that a tiny part of Estee is still that humble person years and years ago, who didn't think they were worthy of all the views. That Estee is dead, long live manifesting creative director of MY OWN BRAND boss babe. Instead of hate-watching the goop tv show, Estee meticulously took notes.

This cracked me up. I love how it's staged to look like she designed it.
Screenshot_20211015-175719.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.