Estee Lalonde #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Piping in here to defend the vibrant and diverse city of Toronto!!!) It's great, but Estée has less connections here than she does in London with all her FRIENDS :rolleyes: Whenever she comes back to Canada she lazes around sleepy Waterloo and barely ventures over to Toronto anyway. It's also like a 2 hour drive. She's more of a Londoner than she is a Torontonian.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
(Piping in here to defend the vibrant and diverse city of Toronto!!!) It's great, but Estée has less connections here than she does in London with all her FRIENDS :rolleyes: Whenever she comes back to Canada she lazes around sleepy Waterloo and barely ventures over to Toronto anyway. It's also like a 2 hour drive. She's more of a Londoner than she is a Torontonian.
I still can't believe she brought Chelsea all the way to Canada and just stayed in Waterloo the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know people who are ‘well-off’ would look at that and say, ~oh it’s so expensive I know, how ridiculous, haha~ and maybe some might say well it’s worth a try. In the sense that to them it’s just “overpriced” and therefore might be unseemly but it’s not offensive.

But I don’t think people like Estée understand how actually grotesque it is, and I don’t think they understand how £700 could actually make a serious difference in someone’s life, let alone just be a large sum of money. It’s really sad to have the visual of that disparity, Estée standing in her second bathroom and almost forgetting that she had a £700 face cream. She and people like her will just never understand and will never care to.
Bloody hell, that's almost what I pay for my room (I live in a shared apartment) each month!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't help but appreciate the twisted beauty of Estee slapping on such an expensive face cream and her skin still looking like old cowboy boots. That company is an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't help but appreciate the twisted beauty of Estee slapping on such an expensive face cream and her skin still looking like old cowboy boots. That company is an idiot.
Eh? Her skin looks incredible. No thanks to the £700 cream, of course, but rather what she is having done behind the scenes and not sharing (LED/ facials etc).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Eh? Her skin looks incredible. No thanks to the £700 cream, of course, but rather what she is having done behind the scenes and not sharing (LED/ facials etc).
Her skin incredible?? 😳🤣 Her skin is bleeping awful she is always using filters to make it look good.

Reactions: 14
Ok what do people mean when they say every influencer’s skin is horrendous, awful, etc. Her skin looks clear and unlined to me? I’m now insecure about my occasional hormonal acne and PIH if their skin is considered bad. Btw not a rave post, still can’t stand Estee lol, just wondering about this specific point - what makes skin good or bad in everyone’s eyes?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her skin is fried. She slathers on high end creams without even thinking, not knowing what they claim to do or even their names.
She's too lazy to even educate herself about skincare and assumes expensive means it works.
Why these companies choose to have this ignorant sloth represent them is beyond me.

• Heart
I have hormonal acne and my skin doesn't look near as bad as hers and I only use affordable/medium range skincare products in a minimalist routine as the dermatologist told me. Estee in the other hand gets sent a bunch of free extremely expensive products, gets free facials like twice a week and on top of that she gets paid to promote all that. I normally don't even pay attention to others skin condituon but Estee... Looks like she is enemy of the spf so her skin is totally covered in suspicious spots, the sun damage and burnt is massive, her pores are huge, she has dark patches everywhere on top of that the excess of facials and masks instead of helping are ruining her skin even more, the few times she showed herself without filters and make up her skin is screaming.

Reactions: 6
Her skin has sun damage. It's not about wrinkles or anything ageist. It's about how it looks crispy not moist and plump as it should given that she's 32 and spends hours per week on skincare. She also often has redness, which again, if you're spending hours and tons of money (not her own money, but still money is being spent by these companies) you shouldn't have.

If you think her skin looks incredible, more power to you. But I'd never ever take skincare advice from Estee or bring a photo of her to my dermatologist and say: hey, I want her skin.

Reactions: 12
Estee herself has mentioned that she wants to look into getting lasers for her skin discoloration. She's probably just waiting for someone to give it to her free just like everything else she consumes. She has to commit to SPF though and she seems unwilling to do that. She has done ADs for Spf and also admits that she rarely uses it and needs to be better about it. It's easy to remove what she wants with a few session of IPL and Vbeam but it will come back much worse after lasers without committing to spf and continuing to fry herself in the sun every chance she gets.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well Laser can fix but doesn't do miracles, but SPF is not only about aging is about prevent skin cancer sadly many people think because is only a summer thing instead of using it the whole year, others are not really aware of how serious a melanoma is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well Laser can fix but doesn't do miracles, but SPF is not only about aging is about prevent skin cancer sadly many people think because is only a summer thing instead of using it the whole year, others are not really aware of how serious a melanoma is.
Yep. A study from the American Association for Cancer Research showed that "women who experienced at least five blistering sunburns when they were 15 to 20 years old were 80 percent more likely than others to develop melanoma skin cancer later on." Estee definitely has more than that and she's carried on with that well into her 20s and 30s. And you can tell. I swear I can hear her skin crunch.

• Wow
Ok what do people mean when they say every influencer’s skin is horrendous, awful, etc. Her skin looks clear and unlined to me? I’m now insecure about my occasional hormonal acne and PIH if their skin is considered bad. Btw not a rave post, still can’t stand Estee lol, just wondering about this specific point - what makes skin good or bad in everyone’s eyes?
Yeah as others have said, it’s the sun damage for me. She’s also a good reminder that switching products Frequently isn’t always a good idea for your skin, even if the products are $$$$ (and free in her case!). As a results of all the products and switching about her skin barrier looks damaged IMO.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.