Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And funnily enough your grave will still be the same size 😂😂as I said, it’s tattle people are entitled to say their piece but to call her out on having a council flat makes you look a right twit, hopefully you don’t raise your child with that dreadful attitude
I’ll raise my child to do better than Esme. Or Myla and Octavia 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Okay, saying you'd raise them to be better than Esme, still weird but fine. Bringing her incredibly young children into your judgemental tirade of Holier Than Thou replies? A wee bit unnecessary. You seem like a real "elevenerife" kinda person. You appear to be on the wrong thread if you're simply looking for someone to congratulate you on not getting pregnant at the age of 22, or not having a council flat.

Reactions: 19
assuming that her kids won’t do well? I assume you think that because they’re growin up in a council flat lmao get out your own arse love

Reactions: 13
Everyone saying Esme is a poor downtrodden mother entitled to her housing.
I literally don't know any other single mums who are eligible for council flats that go on holiday to centre parks......with their family and "baby daddy" .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally don't know any other single mums who are eligible for council flats that go on holiday to centre parks......with their family and "baby daddy" .
Why is she not entitled to her housing? I just don’t get it, so what was supposed to happen when she had nowhere to go? The kid would have been put in care and Esme on the street? And because they live in a council flat they’re not allowed to go on holiday. I’m sorry I’m just really confused at what people think single mums are meant to do, sit at home and not do anything because their housing is paid for so obviously they shouldn’t enjoy their life

Reactions: 20
Whilst I agree the whole situation is weird, you’re clutching at straws with this one.
going on a centre parcs break with her mum / baby dad doesn’t render her inapplicable for a council property?They’re literally not mutually exclusive..
peoples personal circumstances change all the time including relationships with family members - no one knows what happened for her to be homeless & vulnerable, we only see a small snippet of what she CHOOSES to post. As for the two babies at 22, myla was a genuine unplanned pregnancy, not sure about the newest addition I don’t think anyone is but she’s clearly a good mother regardless of her housing tenure and life choices.

Reactions: 11
Why is she not entitled to her housing? I just don’t get it, so what was supposed to happen when she had nowhere to go? The kid would have been put in care and Esme on the street? And because they live in a council flat they’re not allowed to go on holiday. I’m sorry I’m just really confused at what people think single mums are meant to do, sit at home and not do anything because their housing is paid for so obviously they shouldn’t enjoy their life
Why would she be entitled to it if she could live with her family or partner ? Here where I am it's prioritised for people who literally have no other option (no support, no finances to afford to pay themselves etc)

I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺
Just because you got married and purchased a house doesn’t mean that your child won’t end up having a baby at 16..? And end up needing suppo
Why would she be entitled to it if she could live with her family or partner ? Here where I am it's prioritised for people who literally have no other option (no support, no finances to afford to pay themselves etc)
but you don’t KNOW whether that was an option? That’s my whole point. She may very well have been homeless. Her mum might have turned her down and the same thing could very well have happened with the boyfriend as he lives with his mum? Just because it’s family doesn’t mean they have to help you unfortunately.

But she couldn’t live with family or a partner? That’s not how it works at all, I assume you’re just going off what you hear, it’s about low income, anyone can apply for a council house I think maybe you have to be earning less than a certain amount to qualify but nobody looks into your personal circumstances as to whether you could stay with a family member. At the end of the day she has a roof over her childrens heads, whether it’s council, private rent or owned I really don’t see the problem. Why’s it make it less of a home just because it has the word council on it? It’s no less of a home than a flat next door that might be privately owned

Reactions: 4
Just because you got married and purchased a house doesn’t mean that your child won’t end up having a baby at 16..? And end up needing suppo

but you don’t KNOW whether that was an option? That’s my whole point. She may very well have been homeless. Her mum might have turned her down and the same thing could very well have happened with the boyfriend as he lives with his mum? Just because it’s family doesn’t mean they have to help you unfortunately.

Her family are incredibly supportive as are her baby daddy's.
As someone else said maybe it was all just very good timing hardship wise. Maybe 4 weeks after getting a job was just fate.
Who knows . Regardless I don't believe tiktok is as transparent we think it is.

But she couldn’t live with family or a partner? That’s not how it works at all, I assume you’re just going off what you hear, it’s about low income, anyone can apply for a council house I think maybe you have to be earning less than a certain amount to qualify but nobody looks into your personal circumstances as to whether you could stay with a family member. At the end of the day she has a roof over her childrens heads, whether it’s council, private rent or owned I really don’t see the problem. Why’s it make it less of a home just because it has the word council on it? It’s no less of a home than a flat next door that might be privately owned

It's not less of a home BUT she literally got the house because of her situation (saying no family to live with or avoiding a toxic relationship etc) .
Here there are people waiting decades for a place to come up (I live on a council estate!!!)

As someone else said maybe it was all just very good timing hardship wise. Maybe 4 weeks after getting a job was just fate.
Family can be incredibly supportive childcare wise and wanting to be involved in their lives but just not have the room to allow them to move in permanently? We don’t know how big their houses are or who currently resides there as it is.

It's not less of a home BUT she literally got the house because of her situation (saying no family to live with or avoiding a toxic relationship etc) .
Here there are people waiting decades for a place to come up (I live on a council estate!!!)
But she was entitled to it because of her situation. I’m just very confused at the bitterness about her having a council flat, would it have been better for her to stay with her dad and have myla growing up around arguments and whatever else? I’m sorry but as a child I grew up around that kind of behaviour let me tell you the anxiety from it now is no joke and I wouldn’t wish it on any child.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Family can be incredibly supportive childcare wise and wanting to be involved in their lives but just not have the room to allow them to move in permanently? We don’t know how big their houses are or who currently resides there as it is.
But she was entitled to it because of her situation. I’m just very confused at the bitterness about her having a council flat, would it have been better for her to stay with her dad and have myla growing up around arguments and whatever else? I’m sorry but as a child I grew up around that kind of behaviour let me tell you the anxiety from it now is no joke and I wouldn’t wish it on any child.

She could have moved in with her boyfriend or her mum?
As I've repeatedly said I live on a council estate.
I see families desperate literally for there own house but they aren't eligible as priority as they have a mattress on a floor at their parents.
They would love to be in the position to get a forever home (people with multiple kids !) And get to the top of the council house waiting list.

I see families desperate literally for there own house but they aren't eligible as priority as they have a mattress on a floor at their parents.
They would love to be in the position to get a forever home (people with multiple kids !) And get to the top of the council house waiting list.
Are you deliberately missing the point?

Why should she move in with other people, why should she not have her own space for her and her daughter/s… and I suggest if the people sleeping on mattresses in their parents houses can’t get there own place then they should stop having kids

Reactions: 4
This threads turning a bit argumentative and nasty, we are all here with opinions but no need for any of this.

Reactions: 9
This threads turning a bit argumentative and nasty, we are all here with opinions but no need for any of this.
I don’t think I’ve been nasty I’m being logical, I don’t normally get irritated by the things I read on here, I’ve actually never commented on this thread before just scrolled through but to shame someone because they live in council housing has just blew my mind.

I don’t think I’ve been nasty I’m being logical, I don’t normally get irritated by the things I read on here, I’ve actually never commented on this thread before just scrolled through but to shame someone because they live in council housing has just blew my mind.

As I've said endlessly I LIVE on a council estate (!!!!) There is no shame. Our community is amazing here.
There IS shame about being dishonest to get a council house because so many people are in need of housing.

All, time to draw a line and leave the arguments here as the thread is being derailed for others. Thanks.

Reactions: 15
Well! Can we all at least agree that the baby daddy is the most skinny jeans, no socks on boat shoes, kicked out of a pub for snorting in the toilets guy ever? I mean he's literally the Urban Dictionary definition of his name. Tribal tattoos, probably drives an Audi A1 or Vauxhall Corsa. And she is fawning all over him. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.