Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well! Can we all at least agree that the baby daddy is the most skinny jeans, no socks on boat shoes, kicked out of a pub for snorting in the toilets guy ever? I mean he's literally the Urban Dictionary definition of his name. Tribal tattoos, probably drives an Audi A1 or Vauxhall Corsa. And she is fawning all over him. Strange.

I feel sorry for the girls too. Not a great role model. & not a very stable set up. It must be really confusing for Myla too....albeit she is still very little.

Reactions: 1
Well! Can we all at least agree that the baby daddy is the most skinny jeans, no socks on boat shoes, kicked out of a pub for snorting in the toilets guy ever? I mean he's literally the Urban Dictionary definition of his name. Tribal tattoos, probably drives an Audi A1 or Vauxhall Corsa. And she is fawning all over him. Strange.
he looks like the type of guy who’d snap ‘you up x’ at 1am

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hopefully Esme will aim for more. It is very sad.
She is beautiful and clearly very intelligent. The girls are cared for mostly by her and yet.......she can't let him go?

Reactions: 2
His mum definitely still washes his boxers and crunchy socks for him too.
Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Reactions: 5
Defo the type to have one too many Stella's and think stealing a traffic cone is superb banter, or get into a scrap over who has the loudest exhaust. Really can't fathom why she's clambering over him.

Reactions: 11
Yes! The ‘limited edition’ Corsa that didn’t seem limited edition at all because every duck boy had it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know what to make of the baby’s name? She’s beautiful though. And Esme looked FAB post giving birth pictures. I wish her all the best but she was deffo bitchy with the holding hand comment.

I feel like if Jordan and Maisie are still together, now that baby girl is here Esme can be like “had a really rough night can you come over” and play those cards. I’m honestly intrigued to know if Maisie has met Myla yet. Esme did leave Myla with her dad the other day while she went to the hospital…Maisie could have come round then? I just hope she’s not going to get involved in their relationship. Their relationship is separate to hers and baby daddy’s coparenting and I hope she remembers this.

Has watched Maisie’s TikTok’s? Especially with her bestie Erin? Erin was 19 and pregnant and she seems like a fantastic mummy and Maisie has been there for her no end. I just hope Esme won’t feel threatened by her eventually meeting the girls because she will need too eventually. Maisie may even go on to have a baby with Jordan in the future. Plus if they got their own place he then has NO excuse to not have the girls overnight and give Esme a break.

Seems like such a weird love triangle but hopefully it works out because if it carries on being as bitchy as it has it will affect the girls and that’s not fair at all

Octavia though??? In all honesty I was hoping for it to go with Myla’s name but it doesn’t at all 😂 I hope she does a video explaining aha

I wonder what weight the baby is, cos she’s so tiny.

I wonder if Maisie was considered as a name cos it goes really nicely with Myla 😂 but got swiftly dropped lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺
Let's hope your circumstances never change once you have a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder what weight the baby is, cos she’s so tiny.

I wonder if Maisie was considered as a name cos it goes really nicely with Myla 😂 but got swiftly dropped lol.
She’s just posted a video saying she’s 5lb 2oz

• Wow
5lb 2oz is quite small for a term baby. And she was 37 weeks, hopefully the baby is okay.

Let's hope your circumstances never change once you have a child.
Exactly! My ex and me both went to uni, had what we thought were stable jobs, then he got made redundant and I didn’t get my bonuses which we relied on.

now I work full time, live in a council house and am a single parent. Am I ashamed? No! I bloody proud of the fact I still work, manage to pay all my bills and crippling childcare on top. My estate is mainly private, there’s only my house and another two that are council still. My children are happy, healthy and Well looker after. You can’t accuse Esme of not looking after Myla properly.

just because you live on a council estate/house doesn’t mean you are a scrounger, have no ambitions etc.

My neighbours are a lot more friendly here then when I live in a very posh area of my town

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anybody else feel really annoyed by the video she did about baby daddy’s contact? I do. “Although our coparenting has become a bit more complicated” no that’s life hun. People move on. Shagging your baby daddy is not coparenting. And now she’s had baby she’s like “couldn’t have done it without him holding my hand” mate you would of had to have give birth whether it was Jordan, a midwife or your mum holding your hand. Your baby was leaving your body regardless who was there. It’s really bugged me how she keeps on being so petty and disrespectful towards his partner.

Reactions: 12
Does anybody else feel really annoyed by the video she did about baby daddy’s contact? I do. “Although our coparenting has become a bit more complicated” no that’s life hun. People move on. Shagging your baby daddy is not coparenting. And now she’s had baby she’s like “couldn’t have done it without him holding my hand” mate you would of had to have give birth whether it was Jordan, a midwife or your mum holding your hand. Your baby was leaving your body regardless who was there. It’s really bugged me how she keeps on being so petty and disrespectful towards his partner.

Haha yes nothing is ever straight forward with her

For now she can flex that she's his only baby mama, but that won't last. I hope for the sake of all involved that he steps up and is a proper dad to those girls long term.
New baby is super cute, I'm not a fan of the name alongside Myla as its kind of trendy vs classic but its pretty nonetheless.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.