Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like October has thrush in her mouth but I’m sure if I comment that I’ll be called a hater and blocked.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1123629

have you ever seen something so odd looking and frightfully unattractive 🥴 her face I can’t explain why, just gives me ‘the ick”
not to police the thread but this is pretty uncalled for, she's a new mum who has admitted she struggles with PPD depression & unless ur a supermodel urself.... who are u to judge?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree she's a bit shady and her situation with baby daddy is fucked and immature but that's a bit below the belt imo

Reactions: 18
Her face doesn’t give me the ick but her personality does. Is that ok to say? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder what stunt Esme will pull out now ?
Just saw on her story that the baby isn’t putting on weight and the dietician is sending them to hospital again on Monday to stay.

Meanwhile daddy of the year is out drinking with his girlfriend…

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Jordan goes to any of Octavia's appointments with Esme. She put on tiktok that she goes every month due to a heart murmur and 2 holes. Heart babies are often very tiny. Hopefully she'll make good progress but it's pretty shameful if Jordan isn't stepping up and showing an interest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.