Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Escaping who? The guy she’s had 2 kids with, or someone else. Weird she wouldn’t just stay with her mum considering they’re apparently close.
Was it not her dad & his partner? I’m sure tit went down.

Reactions: 1
Escaping who? The guy she’s had 2 kids with, or someone else. Weird she wouldn’t just stay with her mum considering they’re apparently close.

Alot of women who are single will go to the council declaring hopelessness OR escaping a volatile situation. Bumps them up in the list for permanent accommodation as single, with baby and female.
I literally have met so many women at toddler groups and our sure start centre who did this.
That's not to say all are disingenuous. But there's absolutely no screening process it's classed as emergency. Often they are put into bedsits, b and ba or semi permanent housing. Then when a permanent council housing placement comes up they are prioritised.

She hated her step mum and made toxic videos about her. Now deleted.
I'd want her out too.
Also why couldn't she live with her mum or her boyfriends mum.....atleast she secured a stable home I guess. Although I private rented at 19....on a minimum wage job!

Her dad sounds so toxic if what she says is true. And personally I wouldn’t want to move in with my boyfriend’s mum, I wouldn’t feel comfortable. There’s nothing wrong with getting a council flat, somewhere of your own to raise your child.

Reactions: 7
Her dad sounds so toxic if what she says is true. And personally I wouldn’t want to move in with my boyfriend’s mum, I wouldn’t feel comfortable. There’s nothing wrong with getting a council flat, somewhere of your own to raise your child.

Yea but lieing to get one about ur situation is wrong....

To get one you have to have no family who will take you in. So that would mean her boyfriend, her mum would not take her in...who know I guess maybe they wouldn't. Perhaps her boyfriend was abusive and she didn't feel safe there. All we see is tiktok perfection and we all know that's fake too.

I don’t think there would’ve been the physical space to stay with either parents. If they were still together that potentially would’ve been 2 adults and a toddler sharing a room.

Easy to say but maybe if she’s considered enough of an adult to get pregnant she should have been standing on her own two feet and not expecting her dad and girlfriend to support her? She could have gone to her mum?
But no, 2 bedroom council flat paid for by the tax payers while she works 4 hours a week until she gets pregnant again👍

Let’s be honest she shouldn’t have had the first child or the second 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I don’t think there would’ve been the physical space to stay with either parents. If they were still together that potentially would’ve been 2 adults and a toddler sharing a room.
Even if you sleep on the floor it's valid! Her mum must have point blank "refused" & her boyfriend too. Council housing is literally that difficult to obtain it's a literal housing crisis....very sad. It's for the vulnerablest in society.

There's poor families on my council estate with 3 kids and a parents in one room. Very sad.

Housing in this country is completely fucked but that’s another discussion lol.

I genuinely do not know how she’s going to find enough hours in the day to look after 2 very small children and keep up with other every day tasks/errands.

Housing in this country is completely fucked but that’s another discussion lol.

I genuinely do not know how she’s going to find enough hours in the day to look after 2 very small children and keep up with other every day tasks/errands.
With all the support she has from her boyfriends family and her mum. She'll be fine .

I disagree. I also think she’s got delusions of grandeur, thinks she is much better than she is 🤷🏼‍♀️
Must be nice up there in your high horse 😂 wow, in this instant I think you’re the one making out you’re posh. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t think i’m posh but I also wasn’t stupid enough to get knocked up twice at 22 ✌🏻

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺

Reactions: 4
I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺
And funnily enough your grave will still be the same size 😂😂as I said, it’s tattle people are entitled to say their piece but to call her out on having a council flat makes you look a right twit, hopefully you don’t raise your child with that dreadful attitude

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.