Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
About time our sexy Viking robot got his own thread.

Post here whether you’re a City fan or just want to ride the Nordic meat shield or both. 👀

Come and join the Haaland train. Choo-Choo hoes x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Just Drive

VIP Member
Thanks for creating this thread. City fan here, and strangely intrigued by our Viking. He is in the prawn category for me (remove the head and the rest is delicious). I am so weirdly attracted to the no-shirt-armband-on look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Honeybeetea

I’ve found my people 😂 I’ve not admitted it to anyone so this feels a bit like an AA meeting.

I don’t know what it is about him, but I definitely fucking would. 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

wordzalad

VIP Member
My BF was speaking to the postman about the football cause he talks to everyone and they’re chatty. Postman goes “Kept the missus quiet. She likes Grealish. All the women love him”. My BF went “Not mine. My missus fancies Haaland” and the postman laughed at me 😭.

Wasn’t expecting to be violated when I was getting my parcel but OK

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LtKit

found this old tweet from him on Tumblr
I'm completely on the Haaland train now

• Heart
Reactions: 10

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He's just fucking perfect. Like yes, objectively he isn't actually conventionally good looking. But that's bullshit, conventional isn't my thing. And his who vibe, persona, personality, sense of humour, voice, body, size, everything. Just creates this unconventional package that's so damn hot and sexy and so fucking perfect and I wouldn't want him any other way. And I love him and he's perfect. And I want to be the King Consort to my Viking King.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Laughalong

VIP Member
Oh my god. This thread exists. It’s not just me?!

Every time I tell any boy that I fancy him they just laugh. He is so hot. The epitome of BDE, the fact he’s so tall and it doesn’t help that he scores for fun

• Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Oh god yes. He could lift me one handed by my throat I reckon. I’m only 5ft 2 🤣. He could throw me about like a sheet in a strong breeze

• Haha
  • Heart