Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found it sweet that he cleans his shoes. Even the host was surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I found it sweet that he cleans his shoes. Even the host was surprised.
I once watched a video with a lady who worked in the canteen at whichever club/academy/youth team Haaland played in, and she actually cried while reminiscing about him because he’d been such a nice kid. He just sounds like a good, respectful dude. Hope he stays that way.

• Heart
Has Haaland got a girlfriend ? Am sure I’ve seen a couple pics/clips of him with a dark haired girl?

I’m not 100% tbf? He was rumoured to be dating someone but I don’t know if it was confirmed. A few months ago he was on a beach with a dark haired girl but it didn’t say if it was a GF or not, I’m sure we will find out soon, the UK press is a different level of nosey 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not 100% tbf? He was rumoured to be dating someone but I don’t know if it was confirmed. A few months ago he was on a beach with a dark haired girl but it didn’t say if it was a GF or not, I’m sure we will find out soon, the UK press is a different level of nosey 🤣.
Ooooh I really wana knowww !! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her name is Isabel. She is from Norway too. I forget her name but they're very private. They don't follow each other on Instagram but his family follows her or something like that. I don't know if the UK press will find out about her any time soon unless she moves to be with him in Manchester.

Her name is Isabel. She is from Norway too. I forget her name but they're very private. They don't follow each other on Instagram but his family follows her or something like that. I don't know if the UK press will find out about her any time soon unless she moves to be with him in Manchester.
Thanks hun !!

Reactions: 1
Yeah that’s the same lass I was thinking of, I forgot her name 🤣. I’m a tad jealous 🤣 (I’m messing obvs)

Those arms 🥵🥵🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
He's just bleeping perfect. Like yes, objectively he isn't actually conventionally good looking. But that's bullshit, conventional isn't my thing. And his who vibe, persona, personality, sense of humour, voice, body, size, everything. Just creates this unconventional package that's so damn hot and sexy and so bleeping perfect and I wouldn't want him any other way. And I love him and he's perfect. And I want to be the King Consort to my Viking King.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah like he’s not my usual type at all- I normally like tanned, brunettes with stubble and dark eyes… like only one of my exes is fair haired and blue eyed.

But his positive vibe + great sense of humour + fun personality + being 6’4” + banging body + sexy voice makes him attractive. There’s a few celebs out there that aren’t conventionally hot but i fancy cause they have a good vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah like he’s not my usual type at all- I normally like tanned, brunettes with stubble and dark eyes… like only one of my exes is fair haired and blue eyed.

But his positive vibe + great sense of humour + fun personality + being 6’4” + banging body + sexy voice makes him attractive. There’s a few celebs out there that aren’t conventionally hot but i fancy cause they have a good vibe
I think he is my type as a blonde. I love blonde guys, but I like "pretty", and he isn't "pretty", but he's so bleeping hot. I love the intensity of his stare all the time.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.