Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?! What did Madders say? Details, girl!
Hahaha it was a footballer style page and he was wearing an all khaki outfit so I said oh look it’s Steve Irwin which jack said on his actual page and he commented - recycled that banter ent ya son and tagged jack on the end hahaha

Didn’t realize he went to that page

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He looks so hot omg 🥵🥵. That stare in the second one 😍.

Also his hair down for the PFA one!! 🤩 Wooow, like proper Thor vibes 🤤. The jumper though, take it off… and burn it
I also hate his sweater but I looked closely and there are pandas on it. So basically I will let him do whatever he wants 😂

Omg I’m so antsy for this match.

• Heart
I also hate his sweater but I looked closely and there are pandas on it. So basically I will let him do whatever he wants 😂

Omg I’m so antsy for this match.
I hope he smashes it tomorrow. But the team needs to remember that they’ve won back to back PL trophies without him. If he has an off day, it is what it is and everyone else needs to kill it. We shall see!

• Heart
It’s not been his day has it!! I really really needed City to have a good game as my FPL is not great this week!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Haaland. We always knew this would happen, that he’d show signs of being…normal. With good days and bad days.

Two mediocre matches in a row now. Get it together, lads.

• Sad
I wish Liverpool lost now.

Nobody should be going anywhere near Haaland's jewels with their feet. I better get over to Liverpool to give Erling a once over and check everything is still in working order.
Taking one for the team, thank you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This made me chuckle even if it is against Big E 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.