Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve found my people 😂 I’ve not admitted it to anyone so this feels a bit like an AA meeting.

I don’t know what it is about him, but I definitely bleeping would. 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah like he’s not my usual type at all- I normally like tanned, brunettes with stubble and dark eyes… like only one of my exes is fair haired and blue eyed.

But his positive vibe + great sense of humour + fun personality + being 6’4” + banging body + sexy voice makes him attractive. There’s a few celebs out there that aren’t conventionally hot but i fancy cause they have a good vibe
Exactly this. For me, he’s appealing rather than hot (although the body is amazing).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve found my people 😂 I’ve not admitted it to anyone so this feels a bit like an AA meeting.

I don’t know what it is about him, but I definitely bleeping would. 🙈
There is something about him isn’t there. I’d love him to throw me around a bit and have his way 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love the idea of angry sex 🥵. Like I was livid he scored against us but I still would. 😅

I say that like I wouldn’t be sulking, we lost to my boyfriends team and I was in a mood for three days cause he kept gloating 😭🤣.

Reactions: 4
Are we all excited for a glimpse of the big Norwegian tomorrow? 😍

I’m off to the Etihad to I’ll have to hide my feelings towards Erling from my boyfriend 😂

• Heart
Yes 😍. Im a Wolves fan so I’m not that fussed about the score… wouldnt mind him and McTominay having a scrap though 🥵. They’re both hot... I think it’ll be an exciting game.

Oh no, I bet that’ll be hard to conceal fancying him 😅. My BF knows and mugs me off... 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Are we all excited for a glimpse of the big Norwegian tomorrow? 😍

I’m off to the Etihad to I’ll have to hide my feelings towards Erling from my boyfriend 😂
So, I suppose that means you can’t hold a sign asking for Haaland’s shirt? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The man is bleeping phenomenal. He is so skilled it’s actually insane. ❤ What a match.

The man is unstoppable! :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The way he slid into the celebration after scoring the third one was so satisfying. I dunno why I liked that so much 🤣. I wonder if he’ll break the record for hat tricks this season.

Man United fans you can have your hate sex fantasies 🤣

• Heart
In the post-match press conference, the man said “yeah, not bad.” 🤣

He’s still not satisfied. No wonder he fits in so well with Pep and the squad!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I'm gonna be out for about a week because I'm annoyed 🤣🤣🤣

I'm however gonna send him a congratulations picture because he's a hole but a bloody good looking hole

• Haha
Reactions: 4
B2CFDF26-8570-4EE7-A0C4-5FF296692928.png

If he looked at me like this, I’d have my clothes off within a second

• Heart
Lots of love and kisses to the Haaland lovers for your contribution to the hat trick today 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.