Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know he has a fat long 🍆. The most perfect one to stretch you out but make it feel so good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Same girl. I love him so much. Sometimes his face scares me sometimes I think it is cute. But his body is banging. He’s like a tall tree I can climb since I’m only 5’1.

I call him Baby Viking on my IG stories and all my other football friends are tired of the two of us 😂

He looks cute here to me

We have the same taste in men! ❤ Baby Viking.🤣
It’s getting a bit warm in here…

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You just know he has a fat long 🍆. The most perfect one to stretch you out but make it feel so good.
Oh definitely. He’s absolutely packing and I’m not ashamed to say I’ve looked at that picture for way way way too long 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but am I missing something here, I can’t see what all the fuss is about. Fair play he’s got an amazing body but his face 🤷🏻‍♀️

Separated at birth!
The bleeping shame of being the absolute ringer of a Norwegian big backed fella 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but am I missing something here, I can’t see what all the fuss is about. Fair play he’s got an amazing body but his face 🤷🏻‍♀️

The bleeping shame of being the absolute ringer of a Norwegian big backed fella 🤣🤣
Yeah but you can overlook a face, close your eyes and think of Tom hardy or someone instead, I mean I do it regularly with my other half 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn’t he the image of the make up artist I’ve posted though 🤣🤣🤣
Absolute ringer 🤣🤣 imagine fancying a footballer who’s the image of a homophobic racist washed up makeup artist 🤣🤣

Yeah but you can overlook a face, close your eyes and think of Tom hardy or someone instead, I mean I do it regularly with my other half 😂
Not a chance I could overlook that when he’s the image of Kate Hayes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

found this old tweet from him on Tumblr
I'm completely on the Haaland train now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
City’s social media person has a great job

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can't imagine screaming 'Erling' mid climax 🤔 Haaland maybe but I'd have to have some sexy nickname for him 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.