Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope baby Viking is ok and can play soon. I hate Int’l break and have missed him

Of course he won

Here’s a respectful Erl

I love how cultured and conscientious he is. What a beauty. ♥ Let’s hope he hasn’t lost any momentum after the break.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my god. This thread exists. It’s not just me?!

Every time I tell any boy that I fancy him they just laugh. He is so hot. The epitome of BDE, the fact he’s so tall and it doesn’t help that he scores for fun

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Every time I tell any boy that I fancy him they just laugh. He is so hot. The epitome of BDE, the fact he’s so tall and it doesn’t help that he scores for fun
It exists! :D Welcome! We love our BDE Viking.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Welcome to Erl - ville. All my guy friends think he’s unattractive but they don’t get the appeal bc they are dumb.

Just pretend you’re phil and erling is giving you this kind of all engulfing hug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Welcome. 🥰🥰
I was like hmm nah at first and now I’m like please rail me 🥵🥵🥵🥵. He’s so tall and I’m short he could throw me about easily
---

It’s not looking hopeful for Saturday
Noooo 😭 that’s such a shame, I love Seeing him score (when it’s not against Wolves 🤣)

Reactions: 2
Big Erl was in a strop the whole match (Everton, 31 December). He’s playing to the crowd after giving up on reasoning with the ref whilst poor Bernardo keeps up the debate. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 3

---
I second this, such a well written show!
Great characters, handles hard topics well.
Can easily binge the first 2 seasons 😊
I feel like the third series is lacking but maybe that’s because I can’t binge it all and I know it’s coming to an end

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.