Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was it like to see him in person. Is he a beast
Dude. He is BIG. Heā€™s slimmer than I thought. Heā€™s lean and not bulky. He also high fived only the children at the entrance which I thought was cool. He seemed a bit sheepish, too. So endearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dude. He is BIG. Heā€™s slimmer than I thought. Heā€™s lean and not bulky. He also high fived only the children at the entrance which I thought was cool. He seemed a bit sheepish, too. So endearing.
Oh I love that!!! He looks very lean. His legs are so nice arenā€™t they. He seems very sincere and quite humble doesnā€™t he. Did he go past you in the club tunnel I didnā€™t see him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh I love that!!! He looks very lean. His legs are so nice arenā€™t they. He seems very sincere and quite humble doesnā€™t he. Did he go past you in the club tunnel I didnā€™t see him
He was easy to miss because he walked down the center of the room and leaned out his long arms to high five the kids. The other guys all picked a side right or left - so they were more easily seen.

I still canā€™t believe Kyle properly slapped my palm. The other guysā€™ touching (sounds so weird) was lighter. Jackā€™s hand was super soft. Bae and Pepā€™s hands were perfect.

Bernardo and Kalv made eye contact but didnā€™t touch my hand - which I am fine with because they quite rightly chose to high five two tiny humans near me. ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was easy to miss because he walked down the center of the room and leaned out his long arms to high five the kids. The other guys all picked a side right or left - so they were more easily seen.

I still canā€™t believe Kyle properly slapped my palm. The other guysā€™ touching (sounds so weird) was lighter. Jackā€™s hand was super soft. Bae and Pepā€™s hands were perfect.

Bernardo and Kalv made eye contact but didnā€™t touch my hand - which I am fine with because they quite rightly chose to high five two tiny humans near me.

Yes, my hotel is nice! I stayed here in the summer and loved the location. Itā€™s close to the
I canā€™t believe they all touched you. Bet pep smells amazing. Bae looked hot as well!! Sounds like the best day

• Heart
happy new year baby Viking lovers

I am still so over the moon for you @Just Drive like I was there too. How exciting to touch and/or see them. Hah

I went down a funny rabbit hole that is tiktok and this video of him and jude crack me up. his ā€œgoals or what?ā€ - heā€™s so focused. I guess he doesnā€™t know about his tattle rave thread šŸ˜‚. Also I hope city utilizes this friendship with Jude as a carrot to bring him over.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I am still so over the moon for you @Just Drive like I was there too. How exciting to touch and/or see them. Hah

I went down a funny rabbit hole that is tiktok and this video of him and jude crack me up. his ā€œgoals or what?ā€ - heā€™s so focused. I guess he doesnā€™t know about his tattle rave thread šŸ˜‚. Also I hope city utilizes this friendship with Jude as a carrot to bring him over.

Thanks, my friend. ā¤ Glad I could share it with you all.

That video is hilarious.:ROFLMAO:

Have you ever seen the pick up lines one? Theyā€™re so cute together.

That vid wasnā€™t even that long ago but Haaland looked like such a puppy! He definitely had a post-Borussia Dortmund glow up.

• Heart

I love how cool Jude is about it and makes a point to thank people for the tiktoks, I can't imagine it feeling anything other than very weird.

But also love how Erling is entirely perturbed by the concept.

• Heart
I love that Jude remained dead pan whilst saying ā€œmy looks and appearance.ā€ :ROFLMAO: Heā€™s low key pretty funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

ok I donā€™t remember this closeup but maybe my feed died or I was tattle texting during the match but šŸ˜‚ . Everything he does makes me love him more.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ok I donā€™t remember this closeup but maybe my feed died or I was tattle texting during the match but šŸ˜‚ . Everything he does makes me love him more.
Iā€™m howling šŸ˜­šŸ˜­. I wish I could have heard what Erling and Godfrey were saying to each other šŸ¤£

Bernardo and Kalv made eye contact but didnā€™t touch my hand - which I am fine with because they quite rightly chose to high five two tiny humans near me. ā¤
Ahh this all sounds amazing! Iā€™m so happy for you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.