Erling Haaland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he would have full on banter too so it's not always all about looks...his abs are on fiyahhhh 🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely. He seems like he’d be a laugh in interviews so that’s a 👌🏼👌🏼. Good humour and banter is a bonus

You seen the one where Grealish is filming something and he walks by going “Beautiful, sexy, handsome” 😅😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think he would have full on banter too so it's not always all about looks...his abs are on fiyahhhh 🔥🔥🔥🤣🤣
Personality and appearance. Few men posses both traits in such abundance. Add in a bank balance as well to spoil his little trophy slut (me) 😆. And he's pretty much the perfect man. 😆

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Absolutely. He seems like he’d be a laugh in interviews so that’s a 👌🏼👌🏼. Good humour and banter is a bonus

You seen the one where Grealish is filming something and he walks by going “Beautiful, sexy, handsome” 😅😭.
Yeah 🤣 he told him not to get rid of his long hair too ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Im quite suprised you lot havent found the norway photo yet where his 🍆 is peeking out of his shorts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

I haven’t seen that one. Do you have a link? :D

Reactions: 1
Actually side note- I really like that kit.
It was that “oh my god” that got me. 🥵

(I’m an old grumpy witch, and I don’t like the kit. It’s too Man U. I actually have nothing against Man U.; I just associate that color with them.)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He does sound hot 🥵.

That’s a good point tbf. You shouldn’t have a kit your rivals colours! I’m guessing City were going for an AC Milan vibe but red is Man Utd so they probs should have went for a different colour than red 🤣

I've seen it many a time, it's one of my favourites.
I saw it before but I need it again and can’t find it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.