Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin news flash
Most parents who can’t afford a speech therapist more than likely can’t afford private heath care

we don’t all have the bank of Connor
And even if it wasn’t Conor paying, she needs to get her priorities straight. I know if it was me I would be paying for all the help I could get for my child rather than looking at a new Range Rover.

Does she think if she moans about the system enough, a consultant will approach her to be BA??!

She needs to join the real world. The public health service is not going to change anytime soon. Even the private sector have long waiting lists.

Reactions: 6
Well Erin if it upsets you soooo much that other people don't have the resources you do get on the waiting list like everyone else? Except your all talk. I know for myself I wouldn't take a cent from a women beating rapist scumbag but ya know that's just me! Enjoy your baby food.

Reactions: 7
Actually almost half the population have private health insurance which is a sign of the times. People recognize the public lists are crazy.

Reactions: 4
Private lists are crazy some therapists don't even have their wait lists open for another year . But money talks from the rapist woman beater

Reactions: 6
The day will come when that fool of a brother can't bullshit his way out of raping and doing what he wants. Will she address it then? No she will stand by him and pretend it's not happening once she can fill her face with filler and pretend she's not the chav tacky scum she is

Is terzo not embarrassed knowing hes viewing these places he could never afford!!! Or her!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Being driven there in a car he would never be able to afford. The man must have no pride.

• Heart
Well the baldy bastard was able to get the youngest child (with Dee) baptised in the Vatican, maybe saint Erin is in with a shout.
The day will come when that fool of a brother can't bullshit his way out of raping and doing what he wants. Will she address it then? No she will stand by him and pretend it's not happening once she can fill her face with filler and pretend she's not the chav tacky scum she is
Quote from any McGregor rim licker about the victims.... "They are all money grabbing hoes"....
Oh the irony.

Reactions: 3
Anyone recognise the venue they were at today?
I'd say a lot of places will be terrified Erin chooses their place....

Reactions: 1
The way Terry talks about playing gigs there. As if anyone other than the Forge would hire him. 🙈🙈🙈 I just can’t take him seriously. 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She sounds like a right bleep in her latest story. We all new the wedding wouldn't involve harry

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.