Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'll accommodate Harry but he won't be the priority on my wedding day"
"Cause yous know yourselves me and Terry never get out..."

Hahahahahaha Erin going the comedy route these days or wha like??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck off Erin

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She sounds like a right bleep in her latest story. We all new the wedding wouldn't involve harry
I've just gone to look, I actually cannot believe how brazen she was. Saying she doesn't care if she sounds selfish her day will not be centred around Harry 😯. And see how she spoke about how stressed SHE would be if she had it abroad

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

duck off Erin
Genuinely, how can she say she doesn't go out much with a straight face? Really baffles me 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s a cold one alright. I get that she wants a stress free day but in the next breath she’s talking about going away. Surely if she’s going to leave the child with minders she could at least make sure he’s somewhere he will be as secure as possible? She is so selfish. I feel so sad for that boy.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Some one needs to show her the definition of being a mother. It is NOT trotting them out for picture perfect days out where you pretend you have the perfect life. That's what she wants. Not the reality warts and all. She is a bride in her 40s no one gives a duck. She is showing her true colours more and more every day. That poor child trying to "cure" him all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She's a about 50 getting married seriously love get a grip. It's all about the show and her thinking she looks like I don't know what, pulling her resting witch face and then pretend smiling. Like wtf !!! She's a laughing stock like the rest of her scum family. I find it shocking, just how bad a mother she is, she pretends for the gram she care, but in reality she resents and exploites that child, for her personal benefit but kicked him to the curb if God forbid he interferes with her life. Vile piece of tit, I hope she gets the day she deserves. bleeping animal

Reactions: 10
If she really wanted to just be married go to the court house or away just her and Terry and Harry or some tit. It's all for show. Ofcourse you can get married whatever age but I just find some 40+ brides a bit desperate and she's stinking off it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she really wanted to just be married go to the court house or away just her and Terry and Harry or some tit. It's all for show. Ofcourse you can get married whatever age but I just find some 40+ brides a bit desperate and she's stinking off it.
Of course u can get married at any age and why not. But she's carrying on a 20 year old Disney princess and it's embarrassing to watch. U are not one of the young influencers. U are an old washed up, plastic head, selfish old witch. Get over yourself and your wedding. Nobody cares, only to laugh at the circus u will put on with your hanger on friends

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She just wants the big show off wedding exactly as she wants it. Terry isn’t going to get a look in.

Reactions: 4
She just wants the big show off wedding exactly as she wants it. Terry isn’t going to get a look in.
He doesn’t give ‘a bollox’, as he said himself. He’ll show up in a nice suit (paid for my someone else) He wouldn’t bother his arse otherwise!

Reactions: 6
He doesn’t give ‘a bollox’, as he said himself. He’ll show up in a nice suit (paid for my someone else) He wouldn’t bother his arse otherwise!
Easy enough for him. He’s not marrying Erin, he’s marrying Conor’s wallet.

Reactions: 9
Off topic but Eva cepaitye was on the game for a long time. Booking into hotels and getting hourly bookings

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Off topic but Eva cepaitye was on the game for a long time. Booking into hotels and getting hourly bookings
I remember her from the old Mas on a mission fb page. I always thought she was nice and chatty but is there more to this one? Maybe u should write in the Zoe Whelan thread. Its a thread about dublin hun that other hunz get talked about too

Reactions: 1

duck off Erin
Did she say this 😡

Reactions: 4
What other threads are worth following on here? I don't know most of the influencers and celebs

Reactions: 1
Where are Ero and Terzo today location hunting for the weddingo?

They're giving vibez and hints that is some community four miles up a dirt track and guests bring a log or sod of turf each #old style to heat the gaff...Defford don't get put much...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor terzo has black bags under the eyes listen to all her crap talk. My family party's you mean your brothers party's. Embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.