Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do her and her sister not get along? They never seem to be together and it doesn’t look like she was there last night?

Reactions: 5
Jesus, she is so bad, I was , embarrassed listening to her
I had a look at her page.. she has an ok voice but she’s clearly had no vocal training, notes all over the place. 🙈😆

---

All lickarses that can't stand eachother

---

Whenever I see Erin I see this. Image of Jessica Alves, Erin stop messing with your face
No idea who she is but she’s the absolute image. Erin looks very plastic these days

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That dress she wore last night was too young for her. She looked desperate.

Reactions: 7
Who remembers Tanya and Erin from back in the day? Two absolute little crackers, wether you liked them or not, they looked absolutely deadly. From the hair to the gear they wore, they stood out, you couldn't miss them and couldn't get enough of looking at them. Seeing her side by side with Tanya there just highlights how much she's wrecked her face with filler, she looks puffy and bloated with her few hairs in the dated upstyle and the drag queen makeup, then you've Tanya, exact same age, a few kids, looking smashing, possibly a bit of Botox in the forehead, maybe a few advanced skin treatements, but the definition of how you can be hot and 40. Then you've Erzo.

I don't know who you are talking about but I am shocked by Erin's face. She looks so much older than she is.

Why was this mad night out on a Thursday? Sounds more like a Saturday occasion?

I don't know who you are talking about but I am shocked by Erin's face. She looks so much older than she is.

Why was this mad night out on a Thursday? Sounds more like a Saturday occasion?
Tanya Dunne, her childhood friend, Erin has reshared a photo of them from Tanya's page, she's in a good few of the photos, it's just mad to see them side by side.

---

Rodrigo is now Jessica AKA Erins doppelganger
Spitz.

Looking at that video of her dancing. She looked natural back then, She has ruined her face

Kinda shocked that a new mum would leave her newborn to go off on a holiday with her mates.

• Sick
Now we know where her scummy brother gets it from. They are just a bunch of show off attention seeking scangers. 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's going to get arthritis in that shoulder she keeps shoving forward for pics and videos. She looks absolutely ridiculous when she does that fake laugh and rogue shoulder pose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw the dress sweet Jesus it’s horrible too tight and too young for her it’s Sad really !
Bad advert for a classy shop

• Sick
Just saw the dress sweet Jesus it’s horrible too tight and too young for her it’s Sad really !
Bad advert for a classy shop
The dresses are gorgeous. She made it look cheap and tacky. She’s obviously hoping for a collab as she wasn’t gifted it but made sure to advertise the whole collection. Or hoping to be gifted a wedding dress! 🙈😆😂

Last edited:
The dresses are gorgeous. She made it look cheap and tacky. She’s obviously hoping for a collab as she wasn’t gifted it but made sure to advertise the whole collection. Or hoping to be gifted a wedding dress! 🙈😆😂
She will certainly not look classy on her wedding day I can tell you that now. It’ll be one big flashy display of pure vulgarity.

Reactions: 7
She actually makes it tacky I’d say Sinead Corcoran was horrified to that yoke and her entourage come to her shop definitely not a good Advert 🙈

---

She is trying to look classy sorry Erin not a chance it’s something you are born with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually makes it tacky I’d say Sinead Corcoran was horrified to that yoke and her entourage come to her shop definitely not a good Advert 🙈
They did share her story but they didn’t put it on their grid. 😂

---

The funny thing is about women like Erin and Denise is, no matter how much money they flash or how much they try, you just can’t buy class.. And it kills them. You can actually smell the desperation off them.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.