Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moaning again. Never a positive word from her. Have to unfollow.
She’ll be complaining about him until the end of her days 😫 she would’ve preferred if he was a feral animal looking after himself and not taking time away from her. She comes across extremely selfish.

Reactions: 6
Incase anyone missed this in the last thread . Here is a little insight into Erins real life .

The thing with Erin since she was a kid is she always wanted to 'fit in".
If someone had nicer clothes than her instead of saying , you look lovely . She would look you up and down in disgust. She was the school bully in Primary and Secondary and wasn't well liked by girls in her communities.
I see the green eyed monster has never left her , we can all see how she envys people with "normal kids"
I'm sorry but who even says (normal kids).
She is a nobody who lives off her brothers fame.
She needs to spend a week in Crumlin Hospital on the long term wards. They are families with real issues.

She did apologise for her younger ways and how she treated people to certain drug dealers partners , but they might follow her and her them and be nice on social media but she's not liked.

Erin can't do much funding for Special needs kids , that would be her brother , he has the money
I mean she couldn't even fund Terrys teeth 😕

Erin I know you read here. Please count your lucky stars that Harry isn't Paliative .
There are kids out there that are.
Your constant moaning is silly
Why don't you seek counselling ?

There are so many special needs kids within the two communities you grew up in .
All with different levels of needs.
No two are ever the same.
Special needs families all over Ireland they are like one big family . Everyone knows everyone and everyone talks.
Erin love, you aren't doing yourself any favours by the way you are carrying on about your son .
Just stop now and see the beauty that's within him.
If you open your eyes , he'll teach you about life and what you should apprieciate

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
OK going to get down voted here but I actually feel bad for her. Everyone here saying for her to stop moaning but she has a child on the higher end off the spectrum, that must be really scary to think will he ever talk, be able to care for himself. Everyone here makes out he's not bad but he obviously is. I know other kids have things way worse or some people are not as lucky financially but everyone's feelings are still valid. I also think she may be suffering from depression.

Reactions: 23
OK going to get down voted here but I actually feel bad for her. Everyone here saying for her to stop moaning but she has a child on the higher end off the spectrum, that must be really scary to think will he ever talk, be able to care for himself. Everyone here makes out he's not bad but he obviously is. I know other kids have things way worse or some people are not as lucky financially but everyone's feelings are still valid. I also think she may be suffering from depression.
it’s the way she says she can’t do anything because of Harry but yet shes never at home. Always on holiday and a lot of time she’s away she’s without Harry. She lets on her life his alot harder than what it is. See how she’ll come on saying poor me but has never mentioned the service dog, his private nanny etc.. She speaks about him As if he’s terminally ill which imo is awful. I doubt it’s in Harry’s best interests to be stuck on yacht surround with loud mouth yobs who are off their faces 24/7 but it’s suits Erin so that’s were he’ll be. She bangs on about how routine is key which any sn parent knows.. what routine does Harry have, a ma who flits off at the drop of a hat because she never gets out😂😂 most sn parents could count on one hand the nights out they in the last 10 years. She DOENST speak for any parent never mind a sn parent. Routine & consistency is what any child needs but especially a sn child, the only thing Erin’s consistent in is moaning and flying off for a “well deserved break”😫

Reactions: 14
No like I get about the her never getting out and the holidays etc. But I think she needs to speak to a therapist.

Reactions: 5
No like I get about the her never getting out and the holidays etc. But I think she needs to speak to a therapist.
She certainly seems to struggle to grasp that posting the exact opposite of what you say your life is like is what has people pissed off. She’s been abroad at least 5 times in the last couple of months, Harry was only with her on two of them trips. I know SN parents who have never gone abroad as they are the sole carers for their children. Erin is not a spokesperson for the assisted needs community.

Reactions: 13
Erins wiki link

Still more to add

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her body hasn't seen sun in years, shes never home recently, always away in the sun. Her face seems very bloated and not just from botox and fillers. She doesn't look well.

Reactions: 4
"Higher end of the spectrum" what does that even mean. The autism spectrum is not linear there is no high and low end. My daughter doesn't speak and was very like Harry at that age but now she is doing amazing, she still has high support needs but she's very happy.

You feel sorry for Erin because you think having an autistic child is a bad thing that's not ok, if she embraced his neurodivergence and stopped this narrative that he's a normal boy trapped by an "illness" I'm telling you her life and his would be a lot better. All she is doing is telling everyone how burdened her life is by him, how she loves him but can't accept who he is.

We don't accept that type of talk about any child so why are we so accepting of it when it comes to autistic children?! I am dreading the day my daughter is old enough to be on social media and read what parents say about their autistic children 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Anyone know why she is calling Terry “Turkey Teeth”? Also I noticed in the wiki it said Terry was a recovering addict, what was the addiction? Thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.