Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good jaysus the hack of her, oh I needed that laugh tonight 😆 🤣 Haven't been on her page in a long time, saw the engagement mentioned somewhere so went in for a goo... the plastic face!! And that pose she does, looks to the side then up is absolutely sending me 🤣🤣 She thinks she is sex on legs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So herself and Terry took a new land rover out for a test drive, hinting at the reason they’re not getting it is because Erin prefers her own! 🙈😂

Nothing to do with the fact that Terry is an out of work DPD driver. Are we supposed to believe that her stint in Panto, her couple of little BA jobs or her overpriced ‘housecoats’ would afford them a new Land Rover. Does she think we’re all dense??! 🙈😆 ah she’s delusional, but she does make me giggle 🤭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So herself and Terry took a new land rover out for a test drive, hinting at the reason they’re not getting it is because Erin prefers her own! 🙈😂

Nothing to do with the fact that Terry is an out of work DPD driver. Are we supposed to believe that her stint in Panto, her couple of little BA jobs or her overpriced ‘housecoats’ would afford them a new Land Rover. Does she think we’re all dense??! 🙈😆 ah she’s delusional, but she does make me giggle 🤭😂😂😂
Well as you know she never gets out so she's probably saved a lot of money from staying in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is she putting make up on over a completely full face of make up. The shade is A-biss 🤣
The landrover thing is funny. As if. In your dreams Terzo unless you ring you know who.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Prob a hint for the bro to buy it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
They have such a outdated wierd way of speaking. Him pretending to dragged to the RDS like all the men. Eh no Terry it's actually OK for men to like these things relax! And she was going on about not telling men the real price of things. Very bizarre. Matcho bollox is all it is. But will live off the money of a rapist! Jesus

No wonder they can't accept Harry's diagnosis they are still living in the 80s when there was more stigma around autism. I'd say there was war when Taylor came out.

Reactions: 11
Prob a hint for the bro to buy it
They are in it today, that’s the inside of it, when she is talking about she is outside the wedding fair

---

They have such a outdated wierd way of speaking. Him pretending to dragged to the RDS like all the men. Eh no Terry it's actually OK for men to like these things relax! And she was going on about not telling men the real price of things. Very bizarre. Matcho bollox is all it is. But will live off the money of a rapist! Jesus

No wonder they can't accept Harry's diagnosis they are still living in the 80s when there was more stigma around autism. I'd say there was war when Taylor came out.
Why doesn’t she give a talk and speak for all mothers whose daughters came out as a Lesbian??? And share her experiences on this matter ??? Coz Taylor would tear the head off her, probably!!! But it’s ok to talk about a little boy & show the world when he has a Poo accident etc, & make him a target for bullying later on for his Poo incidents etc

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Seriously this bleeping clown is something else, she is going on about how children’s human rights are not being met by our government. Only after putting on a social media platform that her son is not toilet trained and has accidents on her lovely new carpet. You have stripped your son on any dignity or human right with those posts you absolute attention seeking bleep 😡 I feel so sorry for that poor child 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously this bleeping clown is something else, she is going on about how children’s human rights are not being met by our government. Only after putting on a social media platform that her son is not toilet trained and has accidents on her lovely new carpet. You have stripped your son on any dignity or human right with those posts you absolute attention seeking bleep 😡 I feel so sorry for that poor child 😢
Couldn't agree more. She is so stupid it's embarrassing. Human rights? Try NOT posting to thousands the carpet you're child has shat on without his consent! It's actually scary what you can put on insta for the world to see. Me Me Me Me is all she thinks about.

• Heart
Couldn't agree more. She is so stupid it's embarrassing. Human rights? Try NOT posting to thousands the carpet you're child has shat on without his consent! It's actually scary what you can put on insta for the world to see. Me Me Me Me is all she thinks about.
It’s just horrible the way she exploits him, just accept him for who he is and let him be Harry. It’s just so sad, she is trying so hard to change him 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think shes trying to show everyone how hard life is with Autism, but is going the wrong way about it. Kids who haven't got Autism might tit and wee on household items but a good parent doesn't wip their phones out and record these accidents.
I'm not gonna lie , life with a SN child is hard but you change your norm and what you are used to and live in their norm. That becomes your new life. Erin can't accept that. She wants a "Perfect" life. She wants what her friends have, she's a show off. Wants to live a glitz and glam party lifestyle aka fake insta life.
If she just sat back and looked at Harry, he'll show her the world in a different way. He'll show her what life is about but she needs to accept his needs and Autism first

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Vile woman sharing the poo stains again . She’s so resentful of her boy , this public humiliation of him seem to be her new outlet . She had 3 years to share the dog or sensory aids etc but no poo stains and wacky ‘healers ‘

• Wow
Poor wee Harry. Though if she was my mother I'd want to shite on her carpet the way she carries on.
Can you imagine the wedding - My big fat McGregor wedding, complete with zebra print..

• Haha
Poor wee Harry. Though if she was my mother I'd want to shite on her carpet the way she carries on.
Can you imagine the wedding - My big fat McGregor wedding, complete with zebra print..
You can be sure she won’t give too shits about Harry’s environment then then she is changing into her tenth wedding dress

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Erin news flash
Most parents who can’t afford a speech therapist more than likely can’t afford private heath care

we don’t all have the bank of Connor

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Erin news flash
Most parents who can’t afford a speech therapist more than likely can’t afford private heath care

we don’t all have the bank of Connor
Was gonna say same the price of private health insurance!! The fake tears cos her scumbag brother pays for everything. Why does she always say a family member not just conor!!!

Reactions: 4
She forgot to mention he's paying for her wedding and probably her lunch in powerscourt. Imagine being OK with the behaviour of her brother just for financial gain .
Was gonna say same the price of private health insurance!! The fake tears cos her scumbag brother pays for everything. Why does she always say a family member not just conor!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.