Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a big size 10 to me. Even if she really was a 6 or an XS in zara, her boobs are massive, like they would not fit into anything XS

Reactions: 5
What’s the actual craic with the lips & the really puffy face? I haven’t watched her for a while & can’t believe her on todays stories! She’s morphing into a big giant pillow face!

Reactions: 8
What’s the actual craic with the lips & the really puffy face? I haven’t watched her for a while & can’t believe her on todays stories! She’s morphing into a big giant pillow face!
Won't be long before she looks like Madonna

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she like saying she needs to go back to bed for an hour to rest? Rest from what exactly? The only time she works is when she's face bleeping herself for the gram.

Reactions: 7
Oh I can't wait to hear her mas wedding stories. Give me a bleeping break. Imagine wanting to reminisce marrying Tony 😳 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf us she shiting on about now? While others journal and go to the gym she is going to rest did I read that right?? She's not all there. Em no Erin we cook, clean and go to work. She has admitted she doesn't do the first two so what is she tired from? Driving to wedding venues? Yeh you must be wrecked you poor pet. As for listening to her mas stories of what they "done" when she married the vomit well no thanks il pass on that as well.

Reactions: 6
She shouldn’t wear dresses like that. The bloat makes her look pregnant.

I’ve no issue with filler but it is there to enhance and define. Her face had no definition. Where are her cheekbones? The indentation underneath? A puffy face with two squinty sunken eyes. It makes her look pudgey to be honest. I don’t think she wears anything that flatters her shape. Zara clothes are more suited to tall, slim frames.. I know she’s short, the clothes she wears make her look dwarfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.