Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the way the migraine magically disappears for her to do her content 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why does she do a make up tutorial when she already has a full face of make up ?
New thread needed soon

Reactions: 3
Shes too old to be this influencer type, maybe not too but I don't get who her target audience would be. No young people would be interested in her and anyone around her age can see how cringe it all is.

Reactions: 7
A friend of mine was involved with DWTS the year Erin was on it. She wouldn't be one to suffer fools at all and she thought Erin was lovely. My friend took her children into some of the rehearsals and Erin had loads of time for them too.

Do you think that she became a dose after the show when she became well known?

A friend of mine was involved with DWTS the year Erin was on it. She wouldn't be one to suffer fools at all and she thought Erin was lovely. My friend took her children into some of the rehearsals and Erin had loads of time for them too.

Don't let the mask fool you.
Erin was probably really nice to your friends face and overly friendly with her kids but no doubt she ripped the back off your friend as soon as she left.
Erin has no real friends, that should tell you something

Reactions: 6

I met her in out while she was on DWTS and she was a dose then too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There's embarrassing dad's and then there is Tony Mc G, the most embarrassing, cringiest dad of them all. I don't think I ever recovered from the time he bought the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Viewing the Kclub as a venue? Sure she might as well get married In conors garden, same views. Dope like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suugest thread --Wedding wedding,the aul one gets wed, she's eye duck herself in her freakshow parade.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe they are going round poncing freebies from all these exclusive resorts that they can only afford because of Conor footing the bill. You think they’d show a bit of class about it and Erin the only reason these resorts are fawning over you is cos they know that there’s good revenue to be made by hosting your big day. It’s not cos they think you are a star.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe they are going round poncing freebies from all these exclusive resorts that they can only afford because of Conor footing the bill. You think they’d show a bit of class about it and Erin the only reason these resorts are fawning over you is cos they know that there’s good revenue to be made by hosting your big day. It’s not cos they think you are a star.
Terry gives me such an ick. It’s bad enough Erin mooching off her brother, but a grown man trying to make out that he’s footing the bill for any of this is embarrassing. Have you no shame Terry?! And what a shaper.. if he was chocolate he’d eat himself. 😆🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Terry gives me such an ick. It’s bad enough Erin mooching off her brother, but a grown man trying to make out that he’s footing the bill for any of this is embarrassing. Have you no shame Terry?! And what a shaper.. if he was chocolate he’d eat himself. 😆🙈😂😂😂
The new set of delph has really elevated him to heart throb status in his head, and his head only.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion: (might be too long though)

Now that's she's stopped using her son for clout, the wedding is all that's she's talking about

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.