Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anto40

That is scandalous! Another instahun whos child cannot consent to their private information being shared to the masses. I'm all for raising awareness of the reality of ASD but for her to tell instagram that poor little Harry soiled the carpet, does she have any respect for his dignity. She should be ashamed of herself. You can raise awareness of the toileting difficulties and incontinence that can be part of ASD in a way that's respectful of Harry's privacy but thats shocking! Someone in her circle should have a word with her

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Oscarsmum

OK going to get down voted here but I actually feel bad for her. Everyone here saying for her to stop moaning but she has a child on the higher end off the spectrum, that must be really scary to think will he ever talk, be able to care for himself. Everyone here makes out he's not bad but he obviously is. I know other kids have things way worse or some people are not as lucky financially but everyone's feelings are still valid. I also think she may be suffering from depression.

Cleptomedia

OK going to get down voted here but I actually feel bad for her. Everyone here saying for her to stop moaning but she has a child on the higher end off the spectrum, that must be really scary to think will he ever talk, be able to care for himself. Everyone here makes out he's not bad but he obviously is. I know other kids have things way worse or some people are not as lucky financially but everyone's feelings are still valid. I also think she may be suffering from depression.
"Higher end of the spectrum" what does that even mean. The autism spectrum is not linear there is no high and low end. My daughter doesn't speak and was very like Harry at that age but now she is doing amazing, she still has high support needs but she's very happy.

You feel sorry for Erin because you think having an autistic child is a bad thing that's not ok, if she embraced his neurodivergence and stopped this narrative that he's a normal boy trapped by an "illness" I'm telling you her life and his would be a lot better. All she is doing is telling everyone how burdened her life is by him, how she loves him but can't accept who he is.

We don't accept that type of talk about any child so why are we so accepting of it when it comes to autistic children?! I am dreading the day my daughter is old enough to be on social media and read what parents say about their autistic children 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
My first time on here hi!! Firstly I must say I started following erin due to the fact that I also have a son of similar age with similar difficulties and loved her honest coz I felt the same in ways and always like to relate to people going through the same. But honestly I cannot stand it lately...yes we have a very uncertain life....yes its very difficult and yes it's very different to others but we have a healthy child we have a happy child we have a school place for our child and we can get out on occasion...her more than me lol!! But it's not all doom and gloom we have to look to the magic these children bring. I know she adores him and is trying to bring the reality to the situation but its actually bringing me down lol constantly talking about the future!none of us know what is around the corner and let's call a spade a spade that beautiful boy will never do without

• Heart
Reactions: 22

sellyoursoulforinsta

Regardless of what we think of her and her family…she is more than entitled to feel her feelings which are totally valid, the autism spectrum is so vast and its bizarre that people with HFA and people on the severe end like Harry are all ‘labelled’ the same, yes many pol with autism have fully functioning lives but its very clear that poor Harry is on the severe end and struggles in so many ways, this must be heartbreaking for erin and terry and sometimes this toxic positivity of ‘just be grateful for what you have’ can be insulting and dismissive…the poor woman would give her left arm to hear her son say ‘mammy’ never mind the physical harm he may do to himself, until youve walked a mile in someones shoes i think its really unfair and horrible for people so troll her for being honest about her situation….

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I think shes trying to show everyone how hard life is with Autism, but is going the wrong way about it. Kids who haven't got Autism might shit and wee on household items but a good parent doesn't wip their phones out and record these accidents.
I'm not gonna lie , life with a SN child is hard but you change your norm and what you are used to and live in their norm. That becomes your new life. Erin can't accept that. She wants a "Perfect" life. She wants what her friends have, she's a show off. Wants to live a glitz and glam party lifestyle aka fake insta life.
If she just sat back and looked at Harry, he'll show her the world in a different way. He'll show her what life is about but she needs to accept his needs and Autism first

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Calalily4

Chatty Member
I have walked in a specialneeds parents shoes, I was one.
The thing is I knew Erin before she became famous latched onto her brother for fame and she is not a genuine person.
She would've looked down at people on the spectrum and now this is her life.
Yes , emotions are there and they'll always be there but you have to adjust your new way of life to suit your child.
My child was so sick that I could be without sleep for 3 nights and 4days caring so don't talk to me about walking in anyones shoes.
I never had pity parties or cried into my phone and sent videos to strangers and in the next breath trying to sell housecoats and jewellery.
Erin needs counselling , I've said it before.
Harry needs privacy aswell.
Be an advocate for your son without plastering his face all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t believe they are going round poncing freebies from all these exclusive resorts that they can only afford because of Conor footing the bill. You think they’d show a bit of class about it and Erin the only reason these resorts are fawning over you is cos they know that there’s good revenue to be made by hosting your big day. It’s not cos they think you are a star.
Terry gives me such an ick. It’s bad enough Erin mooching off her brother, but a grown man trying to make out that he’s footing the bill for any of this is embarrassing. Have you no shame Terry?! And what a shaper.. if he was chocolate he’d eat himself. 😆🙈😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Calicali

Chatty Member
Incase anyone missed this in the last thread . Here is a little insight into Erins real life .

The thing with Erin since she was a kid is she always wanted to 'fit in".
If someone had nicer clothes than her instead of saying , you look lovely . She would look you up and down in disgust. She was the school bully in Primary and Secondary and wasn't well liked by girls in her communities.
I see the green eyed monster has never left her , we can all see how she envys people with "normal kids"
I'm sorry but who even says (normal kids).
She is a nobody who lives off her brothers fame.
She needs to spend a week in Crumlin Hospital on the long term wards. They are families with real issues.

She did apologise for her younger ways and how she treated people to certain drug dealers partners , but they might follow her and her them and be nice on social media but she's not liked.

Erin can't do much funding for Special needs kids , that would be her brother , he has the money
I mean she couldn't even fund Terrys teeth 😕

Erin I know you read here. Please count your lucky stars that Harry isn't Paliative .
There are kids out there that are.
Your constant moaning is silly
Why don't you seek counselling ?

There are so many special needs kids within the two communities you grew up in .
All with different levels of needs.
No two are ever the same.
Special needs families all over Ireland they are like one big family . Everyone knows everyone and everyone talks.
Erin love, you aren't doing yourself any favours by the way you are carrying on about your son .
Just stop now and see the beauty that's within him.
If you open your eyes , he'll teach you about life and what you should apprieciate

Last edited:
  • Heart
So Terzo told Erzo not to get the carpet, if Harzo does a poozo on it she just gets it's cleaned for freezo. Tis a tough lifezo.

• Haha

Skinner

VIP Member
Moaning again. I work with a girl who has a severely disabled son, he's not even a teenager and is bigger than her. Non verbal, nappies, can't get in or out if the car, but I've never ever once heard her moan. She's an inspiration. Unlike this bit#h.
Give up your insta life then Erin if it's all too much for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cantturn222

VIP Member
Anybody would think the Olympia is holding a gun to her head and making her go the poxy panto
Erin you are making a small fourtune to do panto for what 7 days stop fucking moaning about ever thing
What you earn in panto for a week most working class couples wouldn’t make in a year

always a fucking pity party

Flower45

VIP Member
She really needs to work on accepting Harry and his needs. She envy's "normal" families (I hate that word but that's what she means) without realising how lucky she is. Id say her upbringing has a lot to do with it. Her parents are idiots who I would say slagged people like Harry back in the day. Ignorant and backwards sure look at her scummy brother and what he comes out with.
She wants a blue eyed boy who she can parade on insta and pretend her life is perfect. Well Erin life is fucking tough we all have our struggles believe me.

• Heart
  • Haha

my2cents.com

Chatty Member
And why if he reacts like this does she force it onto him. My friend stays in her house Christmas Day as her son doesn’t like too many people around or lots of noise. She makes it her own special Christmas. This morning we dropped off gifts and stayed for a few mins and he was fine, giggling away with toys. There is no way she would drag him through the ordeal. Erin still wants the Christmas picture perfect
Forcing "normal" on him and then complaining when the autism kicks in. Fuck off Erin and please just accept ur son for who he is.

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Her son is off limits ? He should be kept off your page then Erin
She tells strangers about him then gives out when we talk about what she has said 🤷‍♀️
I don't follow her what was the rest of that rant?
Imagine having her as a spokesperson with that vulgar rant
All fur coat , no knickers

• Heart
  • Haha

Cleptomedia

I am completely oblivious to general feels of a parent of a child with autism. Is Erin really way off the mark??? Not sticking up for her, I am just genuinely curious how other autistic parents feel when their child is non verbal/autistic
It's not that she's way off the mark, parenting a child with a disability is very hard not to mention this country has no services. No one would deny that it's difficult but the issue with Erin is she's publicly mourning her son because he's autistic, she's tried and is trying various unproven treatments to make him less autistic or worse try and cure him 🙄. She honestly knows nothing about autism.

She's never once come on and talked about Harry in a positive way, it's constant negativity and how his autism effects HER life. It's actually sickening. There so many autistic advocates online who talk about parents like her and how damaging they are to the autism community.

He deserves better than his mother publicly crying over his existence everyday to thousands of people

Reactions: 16
"I'll accommodate Harry but he won't be the priority on my wedding day"
"Cause yous know yourselves me and Terry never get out..."

Hahahahahaha Erin going the comedy route these days or wha like??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fuck off Erin
Genuinely, how can she say she doesn't go out much with a straight face? Really baffles me 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
No doubt she'll be back on with her daily woe is me updates. Hopefully she'll get to a doctor for Harry who will tell her to stop overdosing him with Magnesium and inulin and maybe then he won't have serious gastric issues. Her son doesn't need healing he needs a parent who will educate themselves properly on what autism actually is and to stop looking for a cure
Well you called it! Back on tonight with another pity post. A DM from a follower about Xmas day when Harry had a bit of a meltdown in her mams. Cue to a video showing severely autistic teenagers being extremely violent to themselves and to their parents. Fuck you and your ‘trigger warning’ Erin! Are you trying to compare your life and your struggles with those families? I hope to God nobody with a newly diagnosed child folllows her!! I have a 14 year old son with Autism, who struggles daily with anxiety and sensory issues. That video she posted is so unnecessary. There is no way that she struggles with half of that with Harry (for a start, he’s young and not twice the size of her) She should be ashamed of herself using her autism as an excuse for a pity party. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart