Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the panto finishes today
Think there is one more show this evening
Do we think her brother will show up to support her or any of her family
A bit weird your brother with 3 young kids wouldn’t go see there aunty in panto

No doubt she'll be back on with her daily woe is me updates. Hopefully she'll get to a doctor for Harry who will tell her to stop overdosing him with Magnesium and inulin and maybe then he won't have serious gastric issues. Her son doesn't need healing he needs a parent who will educate themselves properly on what autism actually is and to stop looking for a cure

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No doubt she'll be back on with her daily woe is me updates. Hopefully she'll get to a doctor for Harry who will tell her to stop overdosing him with Magnesium and inulin and maybe then he won't have serious gastric issues. Her son doesn't need healing he needs a parent who will educate themselves properly on what autism actually is and to stop looking for a cure
Well you called it! Back on tonight with another pity post. A DM from a follower about Xmas day when Harry had a bit of a meltdown in her mams. Cue to a video showing severely autistic teenagers being extremely violent to themselves and to their parents. duck you and your ‘trigger warning’ Erin! Are you trying to compare your life and your struggles with those families? I hope to God nobody with a newly diagnosed child folllows her!! I have a 14 year old son with Autism, who struggles daily with anxiety and sensory issues. That video she posted is so unnecessary. There is no way that she struggles with half of that with Harry (for a start, he’s young and not twice the size of her) She should be ashamed of herself using her autism as an excuse for a pity party. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Pity post, explanation for the pity post, ‘The show must go on’ and then bang straight into an ad. So bloody predictable.

Reactions: 6
Pity post, explanation for the pity post, ‘The show must go on’ and then bang straight into an ad. So bloody predictable.
It’s hard, it’s so so hard and the poor lamb is exhausted but she manages to rally around to flog her snake oil. Run ragged but still manages to have her lashes and makeup on. She’s bloated because she’s full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This rambling of her praising herself for getting where she is today with hard work. She's yet to acknowledge her privilege and how she wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't for her famous brother, nobody would know who she is and shed still be a hairdresser. I don't deny she works hard but so does everyone else she's not unique in that situation.She's made her son's diagnosis her identity now.

Like the video she posting of children during meltdowns and then the next story is her promoting Bperfect 😂 it's so bleeping bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't been reading this thread so apologies if already mentioned but LOL at the wrinkles beside Erin's ears where she's getting her hair washed. Tell.tale sign of major surgery or getting mini face lift of deep plane facelift...Google it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I haven't been reading this thread so apologies if already mentioned but LOL at the wrinkles beside Erin's ears where she's getting her hair washed. Tell.tale sign of major surgery or getting mini face lift of deep plane facelift...Google it 😂😂😂
This also happens when you go to loads of different places for botox , fillers and other injectables

Reactions: 2
Does anyone no how much she gets paid for the panto? I'm sick of her saying her work ethic crap and Howard shows she's done... I'm sure she's well paid

She's keeping warm in her "terminal" vest and her ring is half a "carrot"... Stop the lights 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do ya think she's secretly fuming Terzo proposed the way he did and not at the Spanish Steps or Eiffel Tower?

• Haha
She just hits wrong no matter what. Like I get her point, services need improving but I wish she’d just stop

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.