Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son is off limits yet she spent two days posting about his accident ruining her rug. Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 17
Well I guess we can all like my status to show Erin a nice "hi-dee-doody" Tattler!!!!

Reactions: 6
Talk about having a pity party
Her own brand that's not a registered company 🤔

Reactions: 8
She resents Harry so much a blind man can see it. Poor child. It’s so sad for him

Reactions: 13
‘Enough Erin pls stop your burning out ‘

Such utter nonsense she comes out with, it’s embarrassing
Harry was sick the other day so she has caught his bug off him and infected whoever was at Jumpzone too and whoever else has been in her company

She says she doesn't cook and has a cleaner. One grown up child and Harry. What exactly is she burnt out from? Talking shite, putting on way too much makeup and doing her hair?, that's all she seems to do! Or maybe its eating in The Ivy and posing like a fool.
How do you think mothers do it with no help Erin? You have some bloody nerve!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I will never understand these Instagram huns coming onto post their health woes, feeling like death warmed up, I know let’s do a post and show everyone my suffering because if I don’t do that how will everyone know I am barely hanging on. The need for any type of attention is baffling to me.

If she’s not careful, Harry will be taken off her, with her carry on, shouting into his little face, trying to get him to say Hello etc, and all the crap how she is nearly on the verge of a breakdown with him, being sick etc and she is struggling with it.

And all the “alternative medicine” her & Terry are giving to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has a stomach bug and still manages to bring it back to ‘the reality of autism’ Like seriously, is that all she can talk about? 🙄 Wow is me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She even manages to turn the sales pitch for her range of jewellery into a pity party. She needs to twist, twiddle and turn the crystals because of her ‘anxi-eh-ee’ 🙄

also noticed how she only goes to Pelo for her tape in’s.. Does she not trust Denise to do her colour?

Reactions: 4
Miserable bit of hair without all the extensions. The Huns really are all smoke and mirrors aren't they.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just had a look at the fundraiser for canine companion her goal is 20k and it's only at 6k. It's still a lot of money but I don't think she'll get much more because a Rolex is not really something the average person would want to win.

Usually these types of fundraisers there's multiple prizes, vouchers. She really didn't think this one through

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.