Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I walked passed that shop last week, there was a queue of trackies and Canada Goose jackets to get onto it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really needs to work on accepting Harry and his needs. She envy's "normal" families (I hate that word but that's what she means) without realising how lucky she is. Id say her upbringing has a lot to do with it. Her parents are idiots who I would say slagged people like Harry back in the day. Ignorant and backwards sure look at her scummy brother and what he comes out with.
She wants a blue eyed boy who she can parade on insta and pretend her life is perfect. Well Erin life is bleeping tough we all have our struggles believe me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Erin herself would've slagged people like Harry years ago.
Erin, you need to find what makes Harry happy and adjust to that.
You have a healthy little boy who just has extra needs. Enjoy him!
I think Harry was sent to you to show you the world is not all about materalistic things, competing against your friends or strangers on social media. That's not normal life , it's a fake life.
Open your eyes Erin and see what you have on front on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Who gets into bed, cries and then decides to whip out the phone for a selfie then posts it .. so weird. Aoibhe devlin did the same last year only she was lying on the carpet 🙄🙄 ffs anything for attention and pity
She’s so self absorbed! What day do you take off from saying how you really feel Erin? Stupid cow.

Maybe Harry would like his Ma to realise he doesn’t need to be apart of mainstream society’s Christmas festivities just so he can be like everyone else.

He has his own comfort zone and should be allowed his safe spaces instead of being forced to engage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What on earth was those stories this morning of her sitting crying in a camera. I 3 sons all diagnosed with autism. One son is very severe. Don't get me wrong I have days where I feel sad/upset but my god I've never seen anyone get on the way she does. Honestly she makes parents with ASD kids feel worse/depressed. She is making Harry's autism all about her. Yes autism is hard and yes it's very worrying but when you see children diagnosed with cancer etc it really puts life in perspective. I honestly can't believe as an autism parent how she behaves and how plastering it all over the internet crying is doing any good. When Harry is older and sees any of her videos how on earth is he going to feel. Rant over. I never usually comment but she's becoming insufferable

She’s so self absorbed! What day do you take off from saying how you really feel Erin? Stupid cow.

Maybe Harry would like his Ma to realise he doesn’t need to be apart of mainstream society’s Christmas festivities just so he can be like everyone else.

He has his own comfort zone and should be allowed his safe spaces instead of being forced to engage.

This 100% agree

This 100% agree

This 100% agree

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What on earth was those stories this morning of her sitting crying in a camera. I 3 sons all diagnosed with autism. One son is very severe. Don't get me wrong I have days where I feel sad/upset but my god I've never seen anyone get on the way she does. Honestly she makes parents with ASD kids feel worse/depressed. She is making Harry's autism all about her. Yes autism is hard and yes it's very worrying but when you see children diagnosed with cancer etc it really puts life in perspective. I honestly can't believe as an autism parent how she behaves and how plastering it all over the internet crying is doing any good. When Harry is older and sees any of her videos how on earth is he going to feel. Rant over. I never usually comment but she's becoming insufferable
Exactly!! No one is disputing that she loves her child. She resents the face that he has Autism but Autism is part of who he is. Therefore she resents who he is. I also have a child with Autism. I’ve never seen anyone make a diagnosis so much about themselves. She seems to think she’s speaking on behalf of special needs parents? Well she certainly doesn’t speak for me! Harry doesn’t understand what a normal Xmas is? Or who ‘santy’ is, so he’s not upset by it, you’re crying because you’re feeling sorry for yourself and what you are missing out on.
Stop whinging everyday Erin, stop feeling so sorry for yourself and grow the fuk up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just think she’s really struggling with the whole dynamic. I’m not her biggest fan by any means but I can’t help but feel for her.

Regardless of what we think of her and her family…she is more than entitled to feel her feelings which are totally valid, the autism spectrum is so vast and its bizarre that people with HFA and people on the severe end like Harry are all ‘labelled’ the same, yes many pol with autism have fully functioning lives but its very clear that poor Harry is on the severe end and struggles in so many ways, this must be heartbreaking for erin and terry and sometimes this toxic positivity of ‘just be grateful for what you have’ can be insulting and dismissive…the poor woman would give her left arm to hear her son say ‘mammy’ never mind the physical harm he may do to himself, until youve walked a mile in someones shoes i think its really unfair and horrible for people so troll her for being honest about her situation….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Regardless of what we think of her and her family…she is more than entitled to feel her feelings which are totally valid, the autism spectrum is so vast and its bizarre that people with HFA and people on the severe end like Harry are all ‘labelled’ the same, yes many pol with autism have fully functioning lives but its very clear that poor Harry is on the severe end and struggles in so many ways, this must be heartbreaking for erin and terry and sometimes this toxic positivity of ‘just be grateful for what you have’ can be insulting and dismissive…the poor woman would give her left arm to hear her son say ‘mammy’ never mind the physical harm he may do to himself, until youve walked a mile in someones shoes i think its really unfair and horrible for people so troll her for being honest about her situation….
Well said

Definitely agree. I don't mind her just think her hand poses are weird 😅

Reactions: 2
I have walked in a specialneeds parents shoes, I was one.
The thing is I knew Erin before she became famous latched onto her brother for fame and she is not a genuine person.
She would've looked down at people on the spectrum and now this is her life.
Yes , emotions are there and they'll always be there but you have to adjust your new way of life to suit your child.
My child was so sick that I could be without sleep for 3 nights and 4days caring so don't talk to me about walking in anyones shoes.
I never had pity parties or cried into my phone and sent videos to strangers and in the next breath trying to sell housecoats and jewellery.
Erin needs counselling , I've said it before.
Harry needs privacy aswell.
Be an advocate for your son without plastering his face all over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nobody is trolling her this is not Erin’s social media page. If she reads this stuff it’s cos she seeks it out. It’s not comments on her Instagram or Facebook page.

Reactions: 7
Regardless of what we think of her and her family…she is more than entitled to feel her feelings which are totally valid, the autism spectrum is so vast and its bizarre that people with HFA and people on the severe end like Harry are all ‘labelled’ the same, yes many people with autism have fully functioning lives but its very clear that poor Harry is on the severe end and struggles in so many ways, this must be heartbreaking for erin and terry and sometimes this toxic positivity of ‘just be grateful for what you have’ can be insulting and dismissive…the poor woman would give her left arm to hear her son say ‘mammy’ never mind the physical harm he may do to himself, until youve walked a mile in someones shoes i think its really unfair and horrible for people so troll her for being honest about her situation….
Well I have, and continue to walk in her shoes so I have a little perspective. I do understand what she’s going through and I agree with the toxic positivity that some people spout but there’s no harm in counting your blessings. And that goes for everyone, not just special needs parents. There are always going to be people who are better/worse off in life. I don’t think I’m being horrible in any way, I think she needs to cop on and stop wishing that Harry didn’t have Autism, it’s part of who he is and she needs to accept that. That doesn’t mean that she’s not going to have difficult days or stop worrying about him but you learn to deal with it without having a constant pity party. She just comes across as very entitled as if she doesn’t deserve this? Nobody does, but that’s life unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.