Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you like any of Erins jewellery/ gowns selection always screenshot them & search them on aliexpress and you will find them

Here are her wishing bone necklace and ring.
Just giving you all an idea, this wouldn't be my taste but each to their own 😊

Did she get a nose job? Her nose definitely looks longer there.
Defo got a nose job and made her chin smaller

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Erin we know you read here
We now know your brothers backwards views on mental health.
But does he have a good bond with Harry?
I just found this tweet on when he posted about Luke Keelers two autistic sons, what does he mean by "bless them" and why put them in a tweet about two dead men 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She always goes off the radar when her scumbag brother comes in to the spotlight for showing his true colours

I checked yesterday and she’s only reached half of her target. I think she said it’s 10k per dog so at least she got enough for one dog. There would be something very suss if she gets to 20k in the next few days when it says the target date is

Reactions: 8
She always goes off the radar when her scumbag brother comes in to the spotlight for showing his true colours

I checked yesterday and she’s only reached half of her target. I think she said it’s 10k per dog so at least she got enough for one dog. There would be something very suss if she gets to 20k in the next few days when it says the target date is
I’m sure Conor will swoop in to get to target. Least he could do the scumbag

Reactions: 2
Take a good read of that Erin.....says a lot without saying anything at all. Fair play to Waterford Whispers for using their platform.....I know she wouldnt have the arse on her pants without him but it's gone so far now how does she ever expect to be taken seriously. Absolute SHAME on those in the influenza circle like Denise, Vaduz and Bperfect Gang and the likes of Rachel Gorry, Sinead Curvy Style and the rest that are so far up her hole they are practically rimming her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It must be tough for Erin knowing her own bother could not give a f#ck about her mental health stuggles. Cant wait to see conors tweets about her tears on IG

Take a good read of that Erin.....says a lot without saying anything at all. Fair play to Waterford Whispers for using their platform.....I know she wouldnt have the arse on her pants without him but it's gone so far now how does she ever expect to be taken seriously. Absolute SHAME on those in the influenza circle like Denise, Vaduz and Bperfect Gang and the likes of Rachel Gorry, Sinead Curvy Style and the rest that are so far up her hole they are practically rimming her.
Rachel Gorry is influenzing off the back of her dead husband. Her kids have no privacy another one pimping her kids out for freebies

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Sure that's from ages ago I'd say look how small harry is. Trying to use him and his dog to deflect from that thing of a brother

That’s an old pic. It’s the church car park in Lucan across the road from his old school.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.