Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jees she’s only 63 Erin, that really isn’t an aul one, you’re not far behind her yourself. I wonder what the real Magzer would look like if she had aged normally instead of choosing to look like a waxen doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
⬆ Same surgeon as Kellie Maloney.

Credit where credit is due, notice how Er puts up good choons over her vids, unlike her da Tony. I can't understand how she has time to edit them considering everything she tells us she has to do.

Has she been announced for the panto yet? Magzer would defo be a shoe in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She blocked me 😂😂cause I slagged aul mags and her plastic mush off..Tony blocked me as well cause I asked how his fella was 😂😂😂😂touchy lot aren't they

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's only mad about herself.
I get my hair done every 7 to 8 weeks and never once post on social media. But then again, I pay for it, it's not a freebie.

Reactions: 7
I've never seen anyone on the internet to love themselves as her. And that's saying something in this day and age.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She looks ridiculous
Hand poses and staring off into the sunset.
She's s gobshite
The whole family are surrounded by enablers , nobody to tell them that the way they are carrying on is just making them look like fools

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She absolutely thinks she's a siren like absolutely beautiful I wonder what mirror she looks into cause its lying Erin hun and what the f is with the ridiculous hand pose 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She absolutely thinks she's a siren like absolutely beautiful I wonder what mirror she looks into cause its lying Erin hun and what the f is with the ridiculous hand pose 🤚
I think it’s a secret signal to show solidarity with Big Tony. 🏳️‍🌈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
My first time on here hi!! Firstly I must say I started following erin due to the fact that I also have a son of similar age with similar difficulties and loved her honest coz I felt the same in ways and always like to relate to people going through the same. But honestly I cannot stand it lately...yes we have a very uncertain life....yes its very difficult and yes it's very different to others but we have a healthy child we have a happy child we have a school place for our child and we can get out on occasion...her more than me lol!! But it's not all doom and gloom we have to look to the magic these children bring. I know she adores him and is trying to bring the reality to the situation but its actually bringing me down lol constantly talking about the future!none of us know what is around the corner and let's call a spade a spade that beautiful boy will never do without

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.