Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah poor Erin was that tired she forgot to take her debloat tablets, will someone get their granny to light a candle for her 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Since you read here Erin, tell everyone who bought you your first boobjob

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd say Erin can barely read that's why she cant learn her lines.

Reactions: 4
We always went to Olympia Panto from Twink days it was a tradition but when this wan came on board a nobody wouldn’t spend money to see her 😡

Reactions: 3
Moaning again. I work with a girl who has a severely disabled son, he's not even a teenager and is bigger than her. Non verbal, nappies, can't get in or out if the car, but I've never ever once heard her moan. She's an inspiration. Unlike this bit#h.
Give up your insta life then Erin if it's all too much for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Basically it’s Karma ? What goes around etc.
All the times she made fun of other kids, it’s now happened to her own child
I dont agree with this also. Not every parent who has a special needs child is due to karma. I have a severe/profound child myself and I would never have looked down or made fun of any children who were different. I believe I was sent my child for a reason and that reason was to be able to give him the love and life he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Moaning again. I work with a girl who has a severely disabled son, he's not even a teenager and is bigger than her. Non verbal, nappies, can't get in or out if the car, but I've never ever once heard her moan. She's an inspiration. Unlike this bit#h.
Give up your insta life then Erin if it's all too much for you.
Isn't she lucky she could get back into bed. Some parents have to go to work after been up or have other kids they have to tend to

Reactions: 5
Like most others on instagram these days...so out of touch with reality and who her audience are

Reactions: 7
I just think Taylor has put on weight and that's why she looks different. I'm not saying this as a criticism in any way. She's what 22 now? Probably just her metabolism catching up with her happens the best of us lol.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.