Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody would think the Olympia is holding a gun to her head and making her go the poxy panto
Erin you are making a small fourtune to do panto for what 7 days stop bleeping moaning about ever thing
What you earn in panto for a week most working class couples wouldn’t make in a year

always a bleeping pity party

Reactions: 17
Anybody would think the Olympia is holding a gun to her head and making her go the poxy panto
Erin you are making a small fourtune to do panto for what 7 days stop bleeping moaning about ever thing
What you earn in panto for a week most working class couples wouldn’t make in a year

always a bleeping pity party
Aw stop! You don't get that much, it's actually not much at all for these type of things!!

Reactions: 2
If that’s the case, why do it if you’re so stressed with your child? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's always stressed with her child 🤣
Why does anyone do these things? Fame, to say you're in a panto, the vibe of it all, many reasons. But you get paid an average daily wage plus a small amount for expenses, like a tiny amount for lunch and travel. That's based on doing one show per day, so obviously a bit more for the days she's doing more shows. But it's definitely not a big amount.

Reactions: 7
She does it cos she thinks it makes her an actress and a star 🤣 and probably as an excuse to dump Harzo on Terzo and Magzer even more.
Exactly, because she's a star. She's someone, isn't she in a crappy panto.
Definitely not for the money.
The woe is me I've so much to do, did you know my child is autistic too, look at all I can do, I'm supermam.

Exactly, because she's a star. She's someone, isn't she in a crappy panto.
Definitely not for the money.
The woe is me I've so much to do, did you know my child is autistic too, look at all I can do, I'm supermam.
She’s a role model for all Mothers, showing you can still actually hold down a job & run your own business with a child with Autism.

But forgets to mention she doesn’t lift a finger around the house, even Terry cooks & go to get the shopping & has a full time cleaner coming in

Reactions: 6
I saw Twink in the Square today. My God she’s a sad old woman still desperate for attention, talking at the top of her voice with that put on posh accent. That’ll be Erin in a few years! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jedward got 100,000 for the Olympia
In fairness, Jedward were fairly big in their day, I have a child who was obsessed with them at the height of their fame. I'd purposely changed from the usual Gaeity to the Olympia purely to see Jedward. Along with every other kid their age! They'd have attracted huge numbers just for them alone, them being in a panto was a bonus, but most brought their kids only for Jedward. So you're looking at a run of daytime and evening shows from November untill mid January, they'd have easily earned that money, they were the headline. Sure the throngs of people alone at the side lane waiting to see if they came out the side door! Then you've Erin with a part in a smaller production only running for a short time, she's hardly drawing a crowd, no one is going specifically to see Erin, so no way is she getting anywhere near that amount. I guarantee it's not much more than an average days wage.

In fairness, Jedward were fairly big in their day, I have a child who was obsessed with them at the height of their fame. I'd purposely changed from the usual Gaeity to the Olympia purely to see Jedward. Along with every other kid their age! They'd have attracted huge numbers just for them alone, them being in a panto was a bonus, but most brought their kids only for Jedward. So you're looking at a run of daytime and evening shows from November untill mid January, they'd have easily earned that money, they were the headline. Sure the throngs of people alone at the side lane waiting to see if they came out the side door! Then you've Erin with a part in a smaller production only running for a short time, she's hardly drawing a crowd, no one is going specifically to see Erin, so no way is she getting anywhere near that amount. I guarantee it's not much more than an average days wage.
I agree , my daughter was mad about Jedward. Erin wouldn't be as famous as Jedward

Reactions: 4
Who actually is Erin??? Supposed to have been a hairdresser in her day, who just happens to be Conor’s sister.

Who actually is Erin??? Supposed to have been a hairdresser in her day, who just happens to be Conor’s sister.
Exactly. First I heard of her was when she did dancing with the stars. How did she get that gig, want warrants her a start, especially back then.

Reactions: 6
So the poor child is completely overwhelmed and has sensory overload. Let me stick a camera in his face with flash on and make sure I pout. All for autism awareness, I swear. 🙄😤
And why if he reacts like this does she force it onto him. My friend stays in her house Christmas Day as her son doesn’t like too many people around or lots of noise. She makes it her own special Christmas. This morning we dropped off gifts and stayed for a few mins and he was fine, giggling away with toys. There is no way she would drag him through the ordeal. Erin still wants the Christmas picture perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And why if he reacts like this does she force it onto him. My friend stays in her house Christmas Day as her son doesn’t like too many people around or lots of noise. She makes it her own special Christmas. This morning we dropped off gifts and stayed for a few mins and he was fine, giggling away with toys. There is no way she would drag him through the ordeal. Erin still wants the Christmas picture perfect
Forcing "normal" on him and then complaining when the autism kicks in. duck off Erin and please just accept ur son for who he is.

Reactions: 17
Wow. What a horrible person she's. ..

.duck autism? Well no I wouldn't change my child for the world so duck you. You do nothing except resent you're beautiful child.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.