Erin McGregor #2 size XS in Zara OH NO SHES NOT, can't stop at one shot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think half of Erin’s problem is she can’t accept Harry for who he is and mourns for the child he isn’t. In her head she probably sees Conors kids flying along and wishes Harry was on par with Conor Jnrs development.
Definitely. And she’s the last person who should be advocating for SN families. I may seem cynical, but I just think this is her angle to get a bigger audience.

Reactions: 11
I think if there's going to be a spokesperson for Autism it should be someone in The Dail someone that makes sure funding goes to the right places, that there are enough schools out there and that parents just because they have money , shouldn't be allowed jump the queue for an assistance dog, every family should be treated equally.

Reactions: 7
Definitely. And she’s the last person who should be advocating for SN families. I may seem cynical, but I just think this is her angle to get a bigger audience.
Wouldn't ya think that brother would make a donation seen as it's close to her heart 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't ya think that brother would make a donation seen as it's close to her heart 🙄
It's obvious Conor bought the rolex and this business is another front for legitimacy. Yes I know the business is around years but it's not doing well enough to be donating a rolex! Conor and all his mates wives/gfs get "gifts" from this jewellers all the time. It's just another way of avoiding tax and gifting family and friends. Who in their right mind would buy a rolex from a jewellers on Meath St 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's obvious Conor bought the rolex and this business is another front for legitimacy. Yes I know the business is around years but it's not doing well enough to be donating a rolex! Conor and all his mates wives/gfs get "gifts" from this jewellers all the time. It's just another way of avoiding tax and gifting family and friends. Who in their right mind would buy a rolex from a jewellers on Meath St 🤣🤣
that jewellers buy a lot of jewellery off a lot of people 😉

Reactions: 5
Im sorry but they were talking about them dogs on late late show a while back and they cosy almost 50 grand to train.
Her sister bought it for her! From what money? Ultimately it came from the rapists funds. Aoife couldn't afford that riding gangsters. Oh wait actually 😂
Ut

Reactions: 1
I am completely oblivious to general feels of a parent of a child with autism. Is Erin really way off the mark??? Not sticking up for her, I am just genuinely curious how other autistic parents feel when their child is non verbal/autistic
It's not that she's way off the mark, parenting a child with a disability is very hard not to mention this country has no services. No one would deny that it's difficult but the issue with Erin is she's publicly mourning her son because he's autistic, she's tried and is trying various unproven treatments to make him less autistic or worse try and cure him 🙄. She honestly knows nothing about autism.

She's never once come on and talked about Harry in a positive way, it's constant negativity and how his autism effects HER life. It's actually sickening. There so many autistic advocates online who talk about parents like her and how damaging they are to the autism community.

He deserves better than his mother publicly crying over his existence everyday to thousands of people

Reactions: 16
I guess Erzo has been reading here. People who comment here are not trolls, they are just speaking the truth and calling out crappy behaviour… if your son is off limits Erin then stop shoving the camera into his little face
Classy as ever Erin you trashy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her son is off limits ? He should be kept off your page then Erin
She tells strangers about him then gives out when we talk about what she has said 🤷‍♀️
I don't follow her what was the rest of that rant?
Imagine having her as a spokesperson with that vulgar rant
All fur coat , no knickers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Erin if you force your son to be filmed then post it then you only have yourself to blame if it backfires! It's not off limits if you constantly moan about how bad you have it! Grow the duck up you are nothing special.

Who the hell does she think she is? Does she think she is some celebrity? My god she's an embarrasment. This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes people who never stand up to her. When anyone has an opinion you don't like you can't handle it. Tough tit Erin!!

Reactions: 12
How any brand can work with her is shocking, with the language she uses? She really shows her true colours all the time, she was obviously dragged up, she is actually giving “working class” people a bad name.

Reactions: 8
How any brand can work with her is shocking, with the language she uses? She really shows her true colours all the time, she was obviously dragged up, she is actually giving “working class” people a bad name.
Brands? You mean Beperfect (who would work with anyone), Voduz (who work with Brendan be perfect and would also work with anyone), and randomly DFI 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I guess Erzo has been reading here. People who comment here are not trolls, they are just speaking the truth and calling out crappy behaviour… if your son is off limits Erin then stop shoving the camera into his little face
She got a message from an Autism parent.. surprise surprise, she didn’t acknowledge it let alone answer the person back. Concerned about other families, my arse.

Attachments

The brands she works with need people like her to buy their shite. BPerfect & Voduz would work with the sex offenders registry to make a sale

‘Low Life’? Bit rich coming from her. Hey Erin, exploiting your autistic child for content is pretty much the lowest you can go. Just fyi.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.