Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she avoided mentioning whether she rented or bought cos I’m sure that would have been a question

Reactions: 9
Look at how flat and dead her body looks here. Lmfao who is she kidding the bobble head pancake View attachment 538842View attachment 538843
Then she gonna upload a pic breaking her back and bending her hips so far out to fake an hourglass figure- makes me cringe so much 😭
Also, I wonder if she feels embarrassed knowing that her family, friends (if she has any), work team have probably all read these threads so know of her lies but don’t mention it to her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
She has no reason to lie or hide the fact that shes laser, because she already cuts her hair anyway. Those that fully practise sikhi do not cut their hair but she has openly posted about her hair cuts when shes gone to salons and once even asked for a hairdresser to come to her house to trim her hair unless shes going to deny that shes ever cut her hair now, which wouldnt surprise me with all the lies shes been telling....
That’s true, I knew Sikh men didn’t cut their hair because someone at my college was Sikh but her dad has short hair and she herself has admitted to haircuts. So really then given that there was no excuse to lie about the laser :(

Look at how flat and dead her body looks here. Lmfao who is she kidding the bobble head pancake View attachment 538842View attachment 538843
I noticed on her old depop her measurements were something like 30-23-32, that is just about an hourglass but a very small one. I mean I’m considered slim and not an hourglass and my hips are 34. So it’s a very small hourglass - certainly not the exaggerated shape she does tend to pose in. Hourglass is your hips and waist are 9 inches or more apart I think. So she’s just on that but it’s more because she’s just very petite with a very small little waist (that I remember she has mentioned before in an old post. Again WHY. It is only going to make people feel bad!!!)

I noticed on her old depop her measurements were something like 30-23-32, that is just about an hourglass but a very small one. I mean I’m considered slim and not an hourglass and my hips are 34. So it’s a very small hourglass - certainly not the exaggerated shape she does tend to pose in. Hourglass is your hips and waist are 9 inches or more apart I think. So she’s just on that but it’s more because she’s just very petite with a very small little waist (that I remember she has mentioned before in an old post. Again WHY. It is only going to make people feel bad!!!)
hourglass is when your chest and hips are equal and your waist is 9-12 inches smaller (when it's only your hips 9-12 inches bigger than your waist and not chest, then it's pear shape, not hourglass). she pretty much doesn't have anything in the chest area, it always looks very flat no matter how much she facetunes and poses, and her hips don't look very wide either without the posing so she's def not hourglass no matter how much she tries. without all the posing she just looks like rectangle shape

Reactions: 6
Female empowerment?? After lying to your female audience like about being born hairless and purposely making them insecure??
also, when will she stop making that ugly ass face
She did a degree in business. I'm sure many can get a 1st in a business degree. She stunts like she has a 1st class degree in medicine or engineering.

Reactions: 7
She has been posting her feet from the beginning for thirst traps on instagram and funnily enough her feet look so busted and ugly here :ROFLMAO: Dunno if it's just her black heart turning her physically ugly now or that her ugly personality is shining through as more and more people find out about her

Attachments

Why is she getting gassed that old men slide in her dms??
Also, wtf- she got her bed gifted. Has she paid for anything in her flat or did she just wait to get everything gifted. Makes me so angry that she doesn’t pay for anything when she can clearly afford it (I mean she boasts about her 7 figure business, scams people, sells free products that she gets for FULL PRICE and never donates to charity)- she can definitely afford it. She’s too privileged and stingy.

Seriously, how obnoxious can one person get- she needs a harsh reality check There are millions of people over the age of 25 who have lost their job and all she does is brag. She’s so far up her own arse and so out of touch with reality it’s unreal.

The past year businesses haven’t had the chance to earn a proper wage, and people like erim who think it’s okay to accept items for free (when they can afford it) are the lowest of the low and need calling out. It’s unacceptable and wrong.

I personally, would much rather work hard for my money and possessions I bought myself, rather than accept everything for free. Especially if I had a ‘7 figure’ business and was all about supporting other business (which erim clearly isn’t)

sorry for the rant lol

Attachments

Last edited:
hourglass is when your chest and hips are equal and your waist is 9-12 inches smaller (when it's only your hips 9-12 inches bigger than your waist and not chest, then it's pear shape, not hourglass). she pretty much doesn't have anything in the chest area, it always looks very flat no matter how much she facetunes and poses, and her hips don't look very wide either without the posing so she's def not hourglass no matter how much she tries. without all the posing she just looks like rectangle shape
Oh yes you’re right. Her depop said 30D but it’s only a 7 inch difference between that and her waist. And a 9 inch difference from waist to hips. I would say she’s on the boundary of rectangle and hourglass, her shoulders help as they’re quite wide so make her chest look wider and waist look smaller. My waist to hips is about 9.5 inches different and looks fairly straight up and down. So I think she is more up and down than she poses as. Especially from the frozen tiktoks I’ve seen on here

Reactions: 1
Oh yes you’re right. Her depop said 30D but it’s only a 7 inch difference between that and her waist. And a 9 inch difference from waist to hips. I would say she’s on the boundary of rectangle and hourglass, her shoulders help as they’re quite wide so make her chest look wider and waist look smaller. My waist to hips is about 9.5 inches different and looks fairly straight up and down. So I think she is more up and down than she poses as. Especially from the frozen tiktoks I’ve seen on here
No way is she a 30D she has no boobs at all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's really complaining about chopping her FREE food and pointing about NEVER finishing her food?? Here's a tip sis if you can never finish your food...make less?! She's so lazy and ungrateful about everything so infuriating

Reactions: 4
No way is she a 30D she has no boobs at all lol
Tbf cup size is dependant on band size. 30 is a very small band size so a D in that band size is also very small. Probably will look like an A cup to most even if it’s a size 30D

Reactions: 2
That’s true, I knew Sikh men didn’t cut their hair because someone at my college was Sikh but her dad has short hair and she herself has admitted to haircuts. So really then given that there was no excuse to lie about the laser :(

Who’s to say these measurements are actually true though? I have a feeling she’s claiming a 23 inch waist when she’s fully tensed and not relaxed, and she’s probably exaggerated the hips measurement to seem more hourglass. I very much doubt her waist is 23 inches when she’s not breathing in for dear life.

After all, this is Erim we’re talking about who has a habit of lying over trivial things.

She’s so weir
Why is she getting gassed that old men slide in her dms??
Also, wtf- she got her bed gifted. Has she paid for anything in her flat or did she just wait to get everything gifted. Makes me so angry that she doesn’t pay for anything when she can clearly afford it (I mean she boasts about her 7 figure business, scams people, sells free products that she gets for FULL PRICE and never donates to charity)- she can definitely afford it. She’s too privileged and stingy.

Seriously, how obnoxious can one person get- she needs a harsh reality check There are millions of people over the age of 25 who have lost their job and all she does is brag. She’s so far up her own arse and so out of touch with reality it’s unreal.

The past year businesses haven’t had the chance to earn a proper wage, and people like erim who think it’s okay to accept items for free (when they can afford it) are the lowest of the low and need calling out. It’s unacceptable and wrong.

I personally, would much rather work hard for my money and possessions I bought myself, rather than accept everything for free. Especially if I had a ‘7 figure’ business and was all about supporting other business (which erim clearly isn’t)

sorry for the rant lol
She is so weird lol, she wants to hop on everyone’s uncles D

Also she’s complaining way to much about not knowing how to put together a hover board or any type of furniture why don’t you pick up an instruction manual you brag about a first class degree I’m sure sis can read and follow direction her needing her daddy for everything is so annoying why did you move out if you’re not the least bit independent and at 26 still rely on your dad for every trivial thing!

• Haha
Tbf cup size is dependant on band size. 30 is a very small band size so a D in that band size is also very small. Probably will look like an A cup to most even if it’s a size 30D
I know but I think that’s even a stretch

Reactions: 2
I just watched her stories of this gifted hoover and her saying her dad will have to put it together and I laughed so loud, I may or may not have woke my family up 🙃
When she says things like her dad is fixing up something for her or her dad is doing things you wouldn’t expect for her or his input in her buying a property etc, I get it entirely. I have a really good relationship with my dad and rely on him for all things DIY & money management etc so maybe that’s why (However I’m about 8 years younger than her) But why is she saying she needs her dad to put her hoover together 😭 when we got our new hoover my dad stood there and watched me put it together so it just made me laugh. Woman you are grownnnnn

Reactions: 5
I just watched her stories of this gifted hoover and her saying her dad will have to put it together and I laughed so loud, I may or may not have woke my family up 🙃
When she says things like her dad is fixing up something for her or her dad is doing things you wouldn’t expect for her or his input in her buying a property etc, I get it entirely. I have a really good relationship with my dad and rely on him for all things DIY & money management etc so maybe that’s why (However I’m about 8 years younger than her) But why is she saying she needs her dad to put her hoover together 😭 when we got our new hoover my dad stood there and watched me put it together so it just made me laugh. Woman you are grownnnnn
Well she did need her dad to come over to roll out her rug for her so of course princess ain't gonna put a hoover tomorrow herself.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.