Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xx3221

VIP Member
I have a feeling Erim makes her close friends/acquaintances/employees sign an NDA about herself, her business and her life. It's the only thing that makes sense from the people on here claiming to know her but not being able to say much. An NDA makes perfect sense considering she comes from a self employed background with her dad owning a few businesses of his own.

I just watched her new tiktok, Jesus Christ 🤢 We get it, you make money from your hair oil but there is NO way ByErim is a 7 figure business. No way

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Maybe you get rejected because you flag bad reviews (even after getting peoples order numbers) to purposely get rid of them and you most likely exaggerate the amount your company has made?? You also have a terrible customer service and ignore people who come to you with the problems byerim has caused. No one will open up doors for you because they dont trust you or your business.

Attachments

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Liar, liar! Yeah where’s the article? I thought it was a national troll emergency.
Trust me, I heard Sherlock Holmes was even investigating whos trolling poor princess erim

but seriously, she doesn’t know the difference between trolls and people who rightfully call out those that are problematic. But what will she know, she probably gets her dad to think for her too lmao

• Haha

tattle420

VIP Member
Why is her Baba (can't forget the '🧿') going on BUSINESS trip with her???
to take her thirst trap pics duhhhhh 🧿

she said she's taken her vaccine.. um when? she's the typa person to moan and groan about having a sore arm and i don't recall her ever doing that.

There arent even that many countries on the green list. Theres australia, brunei and singapore amongst others!!

Shes coming to singapore & bringing MI5 to arrest me guys xx its been fun

Attachments

• Haha

kaur57

yes, the same way that people may have thought she was Muslim when she is not, we also believed that she was Sikh when she also does everything against Sikhi as well

so really, we all got deceived :)

• Heart

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Also forgot to mention when you open the app, this scary ass pic of her big bobble head pops up, nearly gave me a heart attack 😩
9079BFFF-3C1E-45AE-BA4A-403517781B01.jpeg
And to the exposing page on insta, I want to keep myself anonymous but on your story, you put the bottles are £2. They are actually 36p for each bottle which is how much erim pays, just thought you’d want to correct it ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mel_Ma

I believe everyone should feel confident in their own body but I’ll have to say (since it’s clear erim tries to show off how skinny she is with her fake hourglass figure) that her body isn’t something I’d be jealous of. She’s very skinny and slim (with no curves like she tries to make out) but she is so big headed (literally and metaphorically) with big features like her mouth that it just looks very disproportionate. It doesn’t help that she isn’t that tall either, she literally does look like a bobble head

I see no difference
We live in the same building and I’ve seen her a few times (I even had an uncomfortable elevator moment with her where I said hi and she didn’t reply as she was glued to her phone), and I can tell you she is extremely average. I believe she behaves the way she does because she has deeply rooted insecurity issues. That’s why she tries to be the best at everything, because she knows she’s not and she doesn’t like to be perceived that way. It’s all so forced.

• Haha
I honestly think she likes that there is a thread on her and we are talking about her- she probably is narcissistic so doesn’t think she’s in the wrong and will ALWAYS say we are ‘hating’ because we can’t support women despite there literally being receipts and proof of her being problematic. Im assuming we are all girls and support other girls but the problem is YOU erim, not that your a woman. Just stfu and stop victimising yourself
This angers me so much... the problem is YOU ERIM. “I’ve had it all my life” so if this problem follows you around why have you never looked in the mirror.

anon903321

Erim such a pick me girl and thinks she looks too special to look Indian... erim I know your reading this and we are ALL telling you that you look like an average Indian girl. Stop being ashamed and embarrassing yourself with ‘omg I don’t look indian’
This is honestly a joke at this point... I really don’t understand the obsession with wanting to be Persian?! Someone needs to tell her she has brown skin and looks South Asian to anyone with eyes and that is absolutely not a bad thing but an amazing background to have. She clearly has identity issues and shouldn’t be trusted with being an influencer. Almost all her following is thirsty guys and if she actually dressed modestly, I’d love to see her follow count dwindle.

Also if she really was a millionaire, why do so many sponsored posts every day? Surely a millionaire can buy a nutribullet for £40? 🤣 her hair oil is nothing more than an overpriced scam. Was it made by your grandma or is it so special it can only be made in a lab? Even she can’t keep her story straight.

bluecash

I'm not a Sikh but even I recognise she isn't into pracitisng Sikhism like she claims to be. It's all just a marketing facade. You hang put in clubs, are always half naked trying to seduce pervs, are known for being a nasty person so much so that numerous people who have known you in person have made accounts specifically to point out how much damage you have caused to their mental health. She is also selfish and stingy af and I know Sikhs are hugely charitable and giving. No wonder Sikh girls don't want her repping them.

luxybee

I don’t understand why she would flaunt the fact she’s been fired 3 TIMES IN A ROW. I work in the tech recruiting space and that’s just a big red flag to me. Working for herself is her only option because she obv lacks professional values. Her business will flop because how many other hair focused products can she make to sustain her 6-7-8 figure company.

nikita14

I really don’t like this narrative, what’s wrong with looking Indian / Punjabi? Lol now she wants to claim what she is because it suits her brand

H & K made it clear without saying a word how problematic she is, coming from your own staff LOL

She talks about sikhi but everything she does it against it

Reactions: 7

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I noticed that too. It pretty much happened after her relationship ended and she realised that majority of her audience are men, so kept pushing it as a beard oil. Whereas before when she was about to launch it and hadnt made it public on IG but told everyone in the fb group, it was just a hair oil, no mention of it being a beard oil. Even the label says hair oil (bet she will amend that now and get stickers made saying hair & beard oil after reading this) 😂
Didn’t she once say she hates male attention and that her page is strictly for girls 🤣🤣

• Haha

nikita14

Yeah ngl I agree, before she really tried to push this narrative oh guess what my ethnicity is! Now she’s all about I’m Punjabi! Seems like bs in my opinion

• Haha

Jane1122

VIP Member
Surprise surprise erims got a new "bestie" who she drags around with her everywhere now. She does find her replacements pretty fast doesnt she 😂 so funny how she keeps posting stories implying she is moving out without actually saying it. She loves the attention 😂

anon65

Funny how she thinks certain people wouldn't know hard work if it slapped them in the face. You can count yourself as one of those people too hun

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Thank god people are starting to realise her lies, look at the comments hahaha
Also that rajinder person is back who is 100% erim 🤣🤣 clearly a fake account whos always defending erim

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha