Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunshinexx

How does she manage to make everything about herself! This Sikh representation she’s going on about is to boost her own profile. So transparent!!

Reactions: 8

Chanel30

Her recent pic on Instagram is embarrassing. You can just tell she was trying to get the Rolex in the shot. Also I’ve realised she rarely ever tags where her dresses or her shoes are from, but she will always tag the Rolex. It looks incredibly desperate, and it’s generally very distasteful.
She’s the definition of someone who has “new money”.

• Haha

Amelia223

Chatty Member
Erim always shows off. She shows off the gifted free products that she doesn’t even use and goes on to sell on depop. She does a PR haul on her YouTube. Honestly, there are bigger issues in the world and all she cares about is showing off what she gets for free. Why is she rubbing it in the faces of those who may not be able to afford these things or have to work hard to do so. It’s like she’s saying ‘look at all these things I get for free which I can afford and won’t use so it is a waste!!’. It’s disgusting and embarassing. It’s so embarassing that she asks for and shows off her freebies knowing how people are struggling atm. There's people out there struggling who have to save every single penny to buy a sofa or even a bottle of foundation. And she just accepts everything for free (even food!) and never donates. For once could she not say I really appreciate it but could you please give it to someone / a family in need FFS. It’s even more embarassing that she boasts about her 7 figure business yet doesn’t pay for anything and waits for it to be gifted to her. Her privilege is showing, she is such a greedy, needy, selfish and money grabbing cow with no self respect.

Last edited:

minn11

For sure, no wonder why she never gets along with anyone and is always by herself. Btw she says her oil is approved by a derm; is that dr rattan?? If so i've never heard her recommending that oil to anyone.
Dr rattan is no where near a dermatologist and tbf it's even a stretch to call her a doctor
she graduated medical school and then used her parents money and labs to start her business
she did not work a single day as an actual doctor, and she is not registered by the General Medical Council - she is not actually allowed to work as a doctor because she didn't complete the training (minimum 1 year post graduation) to practice in the UK

• Wow

chunlii

sorry but i would never spend 40 gbp on an oil i can make myself lool
With a knock-off Tom Ford style bottle 🤣 she even tried to copy the font of the Tom Ford logos but she has the cheek to try and call out others for copying her oil, like check yourself first pls you literally sell a scam oil in a bootleg Tom Ford bottle 💀

• Haha

anon65

I can't with this girl talking about more Sikh representation - but when does she EVER mention other small Sikh businesses? When does she EVER recommend other Sikh brands on her page??? All she ever does is post luxury designer brands or do gifted ads! Practice what you preach sis!

nikita14

Has anyone ever noticed how dead her giveaways are? It’s always items I wouldn’t even want even if it was free lol

• Haha

kaur57

it's fair to say regardless of religion, if you claim to be modest in real life but are wearing revealing clothes on social media, that makes absolutely no sense!

• Heart

nikita14

Yeah I think it was sarcastic but how strange that’s it’s exactly what’s she’s doing now

💀💀

• Haha

Dolly x

Guys I am confused . Tonight’s story says she is at Police station finally after months plucking up the courage reporting her trolls which has been escalated to the inspector apparently lol but a few weeks ago she told us she had reported a troll already and the troll had been sent to jail /arrested . She is such a liar . So is this the first time reporting and the troll story arrest article rubbish was made up ? Lmao . Wow the lies so annoying 🤯

She makes herself look so so silly .

• Haha

anon65

Female empowerment?? After lying to your female audience like about being born hairless and purposely making them insecure??
also, when will she stop making that ugly ass face
When is she going to stop going on about her first class degree its embarrassing. She only got to where she is because of her dad anyways. Sis may as well bring up the gold stars she got in primary school

Amelia223

Chatty Member
I cba. She defo reads on here. First of all, isn’t it all your dad? Either him or her team do everything for her whilst she moans like a lil bitch about the amount of ‘work’ she has to do (scamming people and waiting for gifted free products) whilst making stupid ass tiktoks. Secondly, I defo know what hard work is and definitely like to see a woman winning- just because we don’t brag like you do doesn’t mean we don’t work hard.
Also, always going on about having a clean heart- why would there be a whole damn thread about you with receipts if you had a bloody clean heart. If you had a clean heart, why do your own friends leave you. If you had a clean heart, why would you be ok with the fact that your hair oil is causing women to lose their hair and your doing nothing about it. We are not getting karma, this is your karma for being a horrible human and everyone is seeing it. Stay mad and stfu, your embarrassing at this point.

And did that GROWN woman really just sat and made an edit of herself on tiktok. How cringy is that, she really is up her own flat ass.

Attachments

Last edited:

nikita14

The most funny thing to me is she genuinely thinks people are hating on her because they are jealous... it’s because her story doesn’t add up EVER and she’s a compulsive liar.

• Haha

Chanel30

I can’t get over how dead that giveaway is

Just say u hate ur followers
Every single time she’s done a giveaway, it’s alway been PR that she didn’t want, but she acts like the items are amazing. Why hasn’t she actually bought something for a giveaway like other influencers do? Is she really that tight? Yet she brags about her 7 figure business.

I get if she mixed in some PR bits with a giveaway, but it’s ALL PR gifts.