Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not long till a thread 3 is needed 😂

Did anyone seen Harneet reposted a beard / hair oil (gold and black packaging). No idea if it existed before Erim’s or after.
I guess based on this she did another tik tok about businesses copying her. When she literally copied another brand herself and brands it as "original"

Reactions: 5
Did anyone seen Harneet reposted a beard / hair oil (gold and black packaging). No idea if it existed before Erim’s or after.
Looks like a new brand, she did her pre order sale in Feb. Also anyone else notice that Tanvi was also commenting in that giveaway post for the oil, clearly she's not too keen on byerim if she wants to try this one out instead. Plus the oil is yellow in colour and not clear like erims

Reactions: 1
So many hair oil brands are similar to each other’s. Anne’s beauty has 440k followers on insta and also have some black and gold packaging. Ofc inside erims big ass head, she thinks all these brands are copying her. Calm down erim, you wasn’t the first to invent hair oil and you got your bottles from alibaba. It’s not even special

Reactions: 4
Erim already admitted her ''''inspiration'''' was tom ford's bottles so how can she complain about people ''copying'' her design if it wasn't original either....

Reactions: 9
Erim already admitted her ''''inspiration'''' was tom ford's bottles so how can she complain about people ''copying'' her design if it wasn't original either....
Make it make sense 🤣 I swear this girl is so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reading on here again to tell us that she didnt make the format up- still a weird tiktok trend to follow and we all know she sees herself as superior to her followers. Erim since i know your reading this, please stop being a witch and im begging you, please stop overlining your lips like that. Your starting to look like a clown.

Attachments

74 now! It was just the initial launch which made it rise in the charts, but as she can’t sustain those levels of downloads, it’s making its way right down. Surely she should know this? I mean she has a “first class business degree”, and it’s just common sense?!
197 now, it will drop out of the 200 top list in a few hours

Reactions: 2
Not long till a thread 3 is needed 😂

I guess based on this she did another tik tok about businesses copying her. When she literally copied another brand herself and brands it as "original"
Do you mean how Erim modelled on the Tom Ford bottle?

erim made her tiktok before Harneet shared that I think

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly, its so obvious erim is trying to scare us that its hilarious 🤣🤣 i didn't know she is as delusional as she actually is.

Regarding her lawyers and the police, your not special erim. They will put a case number down after you have reported being ‘harassed’ online (which i repeatedly say that this is a GOSSIP forum- dont put your life out their publicly if you dont want people to have opinions on you and definitely dont be problematic and expect people to not say anything). They put case numbers down for everything reported, even something small like a lost key, just for the crime statistics. So no, i doubt the police are desperately trying to get all your ‘trolls’ done for harassment. They have way too many, more serious IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of people to track, like those who recruit terrorist groups online. We are just people who have an opinion on you, this isnt harassment nor a crime. The police wont or cant do much. You dont see the daily mail being closed down with all the comments on their articles every day. The police are so short of funding and people that they wont bother focusing on silly cases like erims.

Secondly, regarding IP addresses. That only gives a general vague idea as to where you are (city possibly, not address). It would take a lot more time and effort to find an exact location which the police clearly wont spend time doing on people gossiping on a forum about a bloody influencer. Erim truly is deluded. Also, what can they actually do. We are gossiping (rightfully so since she is so problematic). Discussing about public figures isnt a crime, we are not doing anything illegal and there is no significant risk of harm. The police wont be interested on princess erim. IP addresses dont mean anything, she sounds so stupid. With all this ‘tracking’ of IP addresses, she should be the head of finding bloody child sex offenders, which the police will be more busy tracking the IP addresses of. Not that they are anything unique or personal.

Lastly, why is she so obsessed with having all her ‘trolls’ tracked down and done for harassment. Sure, there may be some people under her insta comments who may bully and genuinely do troll. But, we arent trolls. Theres a difference between having an opinion and trolling. How is that any different from gossiping with your friends (which we defo know you do erim). Your just mad that you are getting called out and cant moderate it. Have you ever thought about not being problematic and maybe there wouldnt be a thread about you in the first place?? We dont need to be held accountable, YOU do for all the troublesome stuff youve done in the past. This is your karma. We are not even discussing all this under your instagram posts where more people will see it. If you dont like it, stop actively searching this site which is clearly for us to say our opinion about you and reading it. What do you expect?? You cant control what we think/feel about you.

I have more to say but ill stop there. All i know is shes pretending she has power to try and scare people. Then saying her hands are ‘shaking’ to gain peoples sympathy and make her followers believe we actually are trolls. Like i said, no genuine good person would have two threads about them. We are not jealous people, you just was problematic enough to have a thread about you. Shes embarrassing herself even more and probably lying, knowing her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to down play anxiety because I get bad anxiety but then threatening people on your stories....and the way she says things to try to scare people isn’t something that goes with someone who suffers bad anxiety... and honestly I’ve really not seen any super bad trolling when she didn’t deserve it. I don’t know what people dm her but there’s way to limit that so

Her parent has defo raised her to sit in her room and chat tit about people tho, remember karma Erim

it's not trolling when you seek out a tattle forum to read what people are saying about you SIS~ if you really hate it then turn off your comments on your ig xx literally such a simple fix but she wants the whole world to be nice to her because uwu 😣😠 i have anxiety 😠😣 newsflash: maybe your anxiety stems from your fear of all your dumbass fans coming on here to find out what a trash person you are. i have a suggestion maybe stop lying and people wouldn't have tit to say about you.

oh and i'm a lawyer, not an unemployed degenerate troll. so sue me witch i dare you to 🤪

Reactions: 7
🤣 erim you aren’t the only influencer on this site. It’s a forum and we can say whatever we please within the law. You’re just mad because you’re getting exposed as a crappy person. If you can’t take the heat get out the kitchen or stop lying.

• Haha
Honestly, its so obvious erim is trying to scare us that its hilarious 🤣🤣 i didn't know she is as delusional as she actually is.

Regarding her lawyers and the police, your not special erim. They will put a case number down after you have reported being ‘harassed’ online (which i repeatedly say that this is a GOSSIP forum- dont put your life out their publicly if you dont want people to have opinions on you and definitely dont be problematic and expect people to not say anything). They put case numbers down for everything reported, even something small like a lost key, just for the crime statistics. So no, i doubt the police are desperately trying to get all your ‘trolls’ done for harassment. They have way too many, more serious IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) of people to track, like those who recruit terrorist groups online. We are just people who have an opinion on you, this isnt harassment nor a crime. The police wont or cant do much. You dont see the daily mail being closed down with all the comments on their articles every day. The police are so short of funding and people that they wont bother focusing on silly cases like erims.

Secondly, regarding IP addresses. That only gives a general vague idea as to where you are (city possibly, not address). It would take a lot more time and effort to find an exact location which the police clearly wont spend time doing on people gossiping on a forum about a bloody influencer. Erim truly is deluded. Also, what can they actually do. We are gossiping (rightfully so since she is so problematic). Discussing about public figures isnt a crime, we are not doing anything illegal and there is no significant risk of harm. The police wont be interested on princess erim. IP addresses dont mean anything, she sounds so stupid. With all this ‘tracking’ of IP addresses, she should be the head of finding bloody child sex offenders, which the police will be more busy tracking the IP addresses of. Not that they are anything unique or personal.

Lastly, why is she so obsessed with having all her ‘trolls’ tracked down and done for harassment. Sure, there may be some people under her insta comments who may bully and genuinely do troll. But, we arent trolls. Theres a difference between having an opinion and trolling. How is that any different from gossiping with your friends (which we defo know you do erim). Your just mad that you are getting called out and cant moderate it. Have you ever thought about not being problematic and maybe there wouldnt be a thread about you in the first place?? We dont need to be held accountable, YOU do for all the troublesome stuff youve done in the past. This is your karma. We are not even discussing all this under your instagram posts where more people will see it. If you dont like it, stop actively searching this site which is clearly for us to say our opinion about you and reading it. What do you expect?? You cant control what we think/feel about you.

I have more to say but ill stop there. All i know is shes pretending she has power to try and scare people. Then saying her hands are ‘shaking’ to gain peoples sympathy and make her followers believe we actually are trolls. Like i said, no genuine good person would have two threads about them. We are not jealous people, you just was problematic enough to have a thread about you. Shes embarrassing herself even more and probably lying, knowing her.
Erim piss off we are allowed an opinion. She’s acting as if she’s being threatened or something or as if she is genuinely in danger when she brings up the police and lawyers . it’s just people disagreeing with her mainly in comments / questioning her actions etc... and she don’t like it .
in fact she can’t stand so many people are realising she is not all she’s made out to be .
Devastated mate 😅😅

if she feels her mental health is suffering due to the Trolling and what not then maybe have a social
Media detox for a week or 2, but then sadly if she does that she may not be able to cash in on ads and keep reminding us all to join the by Erim journey . Begin it today guys . 🙃😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
She said it herself on a tiktok that she would never leave social media soooo all this drama from her end is so unnecessary but then again she just wants to scare people and pity her, but I haven’t seen other influencers with same number of followers behave as she does so I’m bound to believe she attracts more trolling because she never stops talking about it...and getting caught in her lies lol also she’s always talking about having lawyers you can’t even afford to buy a place and are renting but claim to be SO important to have “lawyers” and I’m not saying there’s anything wrong with renting lol but the idea she tries to present that she’s super rich and important to have these lawyers ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.