Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am confused . Tonight’s story says she is at Police station finally after months plucking up the courage reporting her trolls which has been escalated to the inspector apparently lol but a few weeks ago she told us she had reported a troll already and the troll had been sent to jail /arrested . She is such a liar . So is this the first time reporting and the troll story arrest article rubbish was made up ? Lmao . Wow the lies so annoying 🤯

She makes herself look so so silly .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I am confused . Tonight’s story says she is at Police station finally after months plucking up the courage reporting her trolls which has been escalated to the inspector apparently lol but a few weeks ago she told us she had reported a troll already and the troll had been sent to jail /arrested . She is such a liar . So is this the first time reporting and the troll story arrest article rubbish was made up ? Lmao . Wow the lies so annoying 🤯
She also said before she already working with the police and somehow got her trolls IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . I think she just lies about everything and is more dramatic than she needs to be

Reactions: 4
She also said that she already working with the police and somehow got her trolls IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . I think she just lies about everything and is more dramatic than she needs to be
She’s absolutely off her rockers

She also said before she already working with the police and somehow got her trolls IP addresses. I think she just lies about everything and is more dramatic than she needs to be
She has a damn cheek making up lies like this .

Reactions: 5
If shes on about this thread then surely the police will see that we arent doing anything criminal and are gossiping rather than trolling. Something she should expect as a public figure

If shes on about this thread then surely the police will see that we arent doing anything criminal and are gossiping rather than trolling. Something she should expect as a public figure
It’s the same as gossiping in real life on here general chit chat freedom of speech .

Reactions: 2
Just realised shes on about this thread, if you zoom into the paper, its of this tattlelife thread. I hope they do realise that we are not doing anything wrong, this website is legal. We arent sending her hate or any harassment directly. Just discussing her actions which we wouldnt dislike if she wasnt problematic

Um guys this is a gossip site there’s a lot of other threads on many people so they can’t do anything unless we personally threaten her which no one has
Yes exactly. We are posting anonymously on a gossip site about public figures. I am not trying to purposely ‘troll’ erim as i read a lot of threads on here about other people/topics. If erim want to be in the public eye shes going to need to be able to take the good, bad and the ugly unfortunately, as long as it’s not extreme such as threats of violence or death.
We comment on what she makes freely available to the general public on her own platforms. We call her out on lies and misrepresentations. That isnt trolling not harassment. None of us condone personally attacking erim otherwise we would do that.
You don’t see Z-Listers going to the police despite some of them getting absolutely trashed on here and in comments of rag articles.

Also what she is doing to her followers is far worse (mainly the lies). Since we come on here anonymously and dont attack erim directly, it would be a total invasion of our privacy if she is going to the police to expose who we all are. If she is going to get these threads taken down then i guess thats more understandable. I hope this has made her realise that she needs to reflect on herself and her actions before being an influencer. There wouldnt be a thread about her if she was a good person.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Personally just feels like scare tactics, idk what’s been said in this thread that’s not just an opinion

Personally just feels like scare tactics, idk what’s been said in this thread that’s not just an opinion
Everything is an opinion. We are commenting on things she has chosen to PUBLICLY put online/lied about. Sorry if im repeating but i cant stress this enough- we are not trolls randomly hating.

ill be honest, i really do wish she was genuinely a good person to be an influencer and have others look up to. It angers me that she isnt, hence why I and the rest of us comment our opinions on here. She should have maybe learnt from what we are saying. I still cant believe she sees us as trolls and went to the police. If you owned up to your mistakes erim and tried to become a better person, then i would have good things to say about you. But right now, i cant think of any. And that is my OPINION

Last edited:
Funny thing is she probably showed a selective number of posts and his the ones where people have come forward to claim how much damage her oil has done and how shes deleted their reviews and comments and all about her scams etc. She obviously hid stuff about how she sells on her free sponsorship gifted items under a fake depop account which used to be under he name before.

She is full of tit. I thought shes been talking to the police and her legal team for months now and now she claims it's taken her months to get the courage to do this.

P.S erim theres more than 10 of us here who have seen through you 😂 There are loads more who havent commented but have unfollowed byerim and chose not to buy your crappy oil 👋

Reactions: 4
pls this is so hilarious. a month ago she was on about how she got someone arrested and now she's saying this is the first time she's reporting it after mustering up the courage for months? hahahahaha

Reactions: 6
PLEASEEEEE imagine working your ass off for years and becoming an inspector to fight real crime and this dandruffy witch comes and tries to waste your time reporting a GOSSIP WEBSITE because she can't take the heat im creasing 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
pls this is so hilarious. a month ago she was on about how she got someone arrested and now she's saying this is the first time she's reporting it after mustering up the courage for months? hahahahaha
Hahaha agreed. This girl is off her rocker if she thinks she can do anything about people having an opinion about her. Like okay come get your police to come to Canada and tell me I shouldn’t complain that she made my hair fall out with her evil witch hair serum 😂😂😂. The real person who should be behind bars is YOU erim. You’re literally destroying peoples hair with your scam oil. Now go cry to the police about it.

It’s pathetic how there’s real life problems the police need to deal with like murderers, rapists, terrorists and she thinks people talking about her crappy oil is important enough to take up their time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 can’t believe the blatant lies

Hahaha agreed. This girl is off her rocker if she thinks she can do anything about people having an opinion about her. Like okay come get your police to come to Canada and tell me I shouldn’t complain that she made my hair fall out with her evil witch hair serum 😂😂😂. The real person who should be behind bars is YOU erim. You’re literally destroying peoples hair with your scam oil. Now go cry to the police about it.

It’s pathetic how there’s real life problems the police need to deal with like murderers, rapists, terrorists and she thinks people talking about her crappy oil is important enough to take up their time.
I thought the same please use police time & resources to find real criminals . It’s absurd

Reactions: 1
The real problem is some people have to deal with actual harassment and rape etc in real life whilst this idiot gets to prance around online as an influencer and go to the police over a site dedicated to talking about influencers. This girl has too much time on her hands and tbh none of us have done anything wrong under the law, we aren’t commenting on her posts this is a gossip site what do you expect.
So dramatic and so attention-seeking.

Would they not go after the site? I don’t understand what we’ve done wrong. Lawyer girls in here what do we do when/if they come and ask about any posts?

Would they not go after the site? I don’t understand what we’ve done wrong. Lawyer girls in here what do we do when/if they come and ask about any posts?
Erim did you write this 😂😂😂 Lawyer girls

Longtime lurker I have to say something.
Police will do absolutely nothing about this thread. There are 1000s of threads on here. Nothing will happen to nobody on this site with the police.

The world does not revolve around this girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Longtime lurker I have to say something.
Police will do absolutely nothing about this thread. There are 1000s of threads on here. Nothing will happen to nobody on this site with the police.

The world does not revolve around this girl.
Ahaha no I meant I know there are girls in here who have said they’re lawyers before on the thread that’s all :)

Yeah, I’ll be honest, I think it’s scare tactics. When she said there’s 10 people trolling her, I thought she was referring to people messaging her on insta with death threats and stuff. I didn’t know she was talking about this thread. There are literally hundreds of thousands of threads on this site and I’ve seen some which are a lot worse than what is being said on here. Im sure there are people sending death threats to people via DM daily and nothing happens to them. You’ll all be fine

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.