Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over how dead that giveaway is

Just say u hate ur followers
Every single time she’s done a giveaway, it’s alway been PR that she didn’t want, but she acts like the items are amazing. Why hasn’t she actually bought something for a giveaway like other influencers do? Is she really that tight? Yet she brags about her 7 figure business.

I get if she mixed in some PR bits with a giveaway, but it’s ALL PR gifts.

Reactions: 8
Yeah she could even give PR gifts that are actually nice not just PR she doesn’t want or can’t sell on Depop. She can even donate.

Reactions: 5
Anyone in here follow Niki Mahon? I have similar feelings towards her as Erim, flogging Chinese products and calling them her designs

Reactions: 2
Some girl called sonia halai

Since those two fake exposing accounts of her came out last week she's been hella dead on socials.

I think her act right now is to stay quiet and not bring too much attention her way until its died down and then she'll be back acting like a crazy woman again after.

She will not address it no matter what. She's the type to stay quiet and let it past like the sly woman she is.
She has been so quiet recently, it’s obvious it’s because of her being exposed and this thread. Now all she is posting on her story is about byerim (why does she even have a seperate byerim page and why is she trying so hard to convince people it’s a good product, surely that’s a sign it isn’t that good lmao). She hasn’t done her usual complaining in a while

Reactions: 3
i'm sure her and her lawyers and MI5 are working hard on trying to take down the entire tattle website :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s just rich she posted a story about “fake Insta transformations”

Isn’t she like the queen of faking an hour glass shape by popping her hips out of its socket???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Every single time she’s done a giveaway, it’s alway been PR that she didn’t want, but she acts like the items are amazing. Why hasn’t she actually bought something for a giveaway like other influencers do? Is she really that tight? Yet she brags about her 7 figure business.

I get if she mixed in some PR bits with a giveaway, but it’s ALL PR gifts.
She’d rather spend her money on the ugliest designer handbags she can find though, nothing about her makes sense

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice how erim likes to go on meme pages and leaves comments but wouldnt like/comment her friends pics coz they don't have a big following. By commenting on meme pages, ovb thirsty men in the comments notice her but also the meme page admins repost stupid videos of her twirling in a suit etc. That's how her following grew.

Reactions: 1
She’d rather spend her money on the ugliest designer handbags she can find though, nothing about her makes sense
We all know she only got that chanel bag because the Chanel writing is big so she can show it off. It is so ugly though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
6 figures yesterday, 7 figures today- she must be taking the piss 🤣🤣

Erim- ‘why would I lie for a tiktok’
I mean why would you lie about being born hairless, I got so many questions too
7 figure business and STILL living with her dad at 25.Yeah, right.

Reactions: 1
Defo when u realise everything she does is fake it’s a glow down lol
And the fact she definitely thinks she’s the best and prettiest person in any room she is has made me think the opposite 🤣

also, why does erim claim she’s a girls girl when in her tiktoks, girls ask where her dresses are from and she don’t say 🥱

Reactions: 6
And the fact she definitely thinks she’s the best and prettiest person in any room she is has made me think the opposite 🤣

also, why does erim claim she’s a girls girl when in her tiktoks, girls ask where her dresses are from and she don’t say 🥱
HAH I used to think this all the time! Girl we do not care about you tagging your tit hair oil tell us where your dress is from. Tbh her style is so ugly now so I don't care but there were a couple of dresses in the past so many girls would ask in the comments and she would never reply but she would always reply when someone said she looked pretty (obvs). One time she linked a coat a week later saying ohh so many of you girls were asking where it's from....only because it was sold out! She wants to be so elite and no one to have what she has - not a girls girl at all!

Reactions: 4
HAH I used to think this all the time! Girl we do not care about you tagging your tit hair oil tell us where your dress is from. Tbh her style is so ugly now so I don't care but there were a couple of dresses in the past so many girls would ask in the comments and she would never reply but she would always reply when someone said she looked pretty (obvs). One time she linked a coat a week later saying ohh so many of you girls were asking where it's from....only because it was sold out! She wants to be so elite and no one to have what she has - not a girls girl at all!
Quite ironic to have a “sisterhood” but be all about yourself 😅 sisterhood isn’t just calling people “sis” it’s actually helping others. I don’t get why she doesn’t want to reveal where her outfits are from? Even that would be a way of being nice

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe erim will still deny that she is the problem despite us plus her two ex closest friends all saying she is problematic 🤦🏽‍♀️
Erim doesn’t even make sense, she says we just wanna hate on girls. If that’s true, why are we saying that her two ex close friends seem so lovely
Erim you are the problem END OF- why else do you not have any friends

Also, I know erim had someone else to do her makeup for her bridal shoots but did she not feel uncomfortable with her foundation being way too light for her? Why didn’t she speak out, unless she wants to look lighter
Saying she’s sick of photoshop, yet still blurring out her skin on her photos. Also, how about extreme makeups like this? This looks like a literal mask. I don’t know what’s worse, if removing a few pimples with photoshop or putting on a mask like that and being hypocritical all the time about all kinds of stuff just because it’s a trendy topic.

Anyone in here follow Niki Mahon? I have similar feelings towards her as Erim, flogging Chinese products and calling them her designs
I also feel the same kinda dishonest vibe from her. Playing with the powerful / victim polarity, telling lies to elevate her business and not engaging with the community she says she appreciates. I used to follow her but unfollowed after I got sick of her saying that other beautiful girls in IG made her feel so insecure, and that she had stopped using Insta for a while because it was affecting her mental health. THIS, coming from a perfectly beautiful girl, sounds like... trying to victimise yourself when you’re really not a victim at all. You’re gorgeous and you’re blaming other beautiful girls on Insta? Oh please 🙄 She also said she was going to stop using filters (she never stopped) because she wanted more authenticity. When people talk so much about authenticity, they are normally very far from even understanding what that word means. They just state it because it’s trendy. If beautiful girls make Niki feel bad, she’s probably an envious person. When I see beautiful girls I’m just happy for them and move on with my life. I actually enjoy looking at beautiful people as if they were a masterpiece from nature. She sounds so ungrateful and envious.

Last edited:
Saying she’s sick of photoshop, yet still blurring out her skin on her photos. Also, how about extreme makeups like this? This looks like a literal mask. I don’t know what’s worse, if removing a few pimples with photoshop or putting on a mask like that and being hypocritical all the time about all kinds of stuff just because it’s a trendy topic.

I also feel the same kinda dishonest vibe from her. Playing with the powerful / victim polarity, telling lies to elevate her business and not engaging with the community she says she appreciates. I used to follow her but unfollowed after I got sick of her saying that other beautiful girls in IG made her feel so insecure, and that she had stopped using Insta for a while because it was affecting her mental health. THIS, coming from a perfectly beautiful girl, sounds like... trying to victimise yourself when you’re really not a victim at all. You’re gorgeous and you’re blaming other beautiful girls on Insta? Oh please 🙄 She also said she was going to stop using filters (she never stopped) because she wanted more authenticity. When people talk so much about authenticity, they are normally very far from even understanding what that word means. They just state it because it’s trendy. If beautiful girls make Niki feel bad, she’s probably an envious person. When I see beautiful girls I’m just happy for them and move on with my life. I actually enjoy looking at beautiful people as if they were a masterpiece from nature. She sounds so ungrateful and envious.
This is why we need a thread about her! You took the words right out of my mouth. Can someone make a thread about her please !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.