Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally had no problem with Erim just assumed she a normal female on her GRIND so I supported and shared her page and I was gifted one of her oils when it first came out, so I promote and shared it on my stories.

But I stopped supporting her when people that have worked and collaborated with her, which are good friends of mine. Told me some stuff which annoyed me personally.

Erim is all about image, so for some of the Sikhi podcasts she has been on

- Erim has charged £200+ for 1 hour of her time, which she never shared the podcast on her stories/post
- They have to purchase her oil and share it on their page and give her a positive review
- She doesn't respond and if a podcast was released without her consent she has a witch fit and is abusive.

Erim in a nutshell has a very good PR and MARKETING understanding and strategy
- the Sikh kid that was bullied used as Ad and PR (such a low act)
- mental health awareness (£1) of each story shared with By Erim
- Sikhi podcast, which are never shared on her personal stories, go on YouTube you will find so many, Paid & PR related.

I wish success upon all and we need more Sikh representation in the world but when you start using Sikhi for PR and Marketing, then she is threading on very thin ice for that within the community. So if she reads this, congrats on the successful business, but please don't USE SIKHI FOR PR AND MARKETING. Thank You

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I personally had no problem with Erim just assumed she a normal female on her GRIND so I supported and shared her page and I was gifted one of her oils when it first came out, so I promote and shared it on my stories.

But I stopped supporting her when people that have worked and collaborated with her, which are good friends of mine. Told me some stuff which annoyed me personally.

- Erim has charged £200+ for 1 hour of her time, which she never shared the podcast on her stories/post
- They have to purchase her oil and share it on their page and give her a positive review
- She doesn't respond and if a podcast was released without her consent she has a witch fit and is abusive.

- Sikhi podcast, which are never shared on her personal stories, go on YouTube you will find so many, Paid & PR related.

I wish success upon all and we need more Sikh representation in the world but when you start using Sikhi for PR and Marketing, then she is threading on very thin ice for that within the community. So if she reads this, congrats on the successful business, but please don't USE SIKHI FOR PR AND MARKETING. Thank You
at some point the PR strategy will stop working, I wouldn’t say her strategy is good in anyway infact anyone with sense knows it’s basic at best and see through, the only problem is people don’t care enough and her following is largely male based. How you act in industry is SO important because if word goes around as much it will affect your business

Reactions: 2

She really is money hungry. To not only charge £200+ for your time but to also ask them to buy and promote your oil for more £££ shows it. You cant even tell people to leave reviews before buying the oil, it has to be based on genuine experiences/thoughts. Her company literally is a scam. Its not fair forcing people to promote your oil yet you dont promote their business. Oh and using sikhi for money too is worse.

ugh that tik tok that she posted about how Sikhs aren't supporting Palestine is soooo untrue...every single Sikh friend of mine (including myself) have posted stories on our instagram in regards to this, and I've never heard any Sikh ever say "they didn't support us, so why should we support them"

i dunno why she would say that, it kind of made me feel upset tbh lol..like we're the kindest people and we've never bashed anyone going through struggles so i'm just upset & confused at where she got this notion from...

Reactions: 7
i don't understand why she thinks she is the most special sikh out there, she is constantly bagging on the sangat and always trying to make herself as if she is better than all of the sikh influencers out there

Reactions: 5
ugh that tik tok that she posted about how Sikhs aren't supporting Palestine is soooo untrue...every single Sikh friend of mine (including myself) have posted stories on our instagram in regards to this, and I've never heard any Sikh ever say "they didn't support us, so why should we support them"

i dunno why she would say that, it kind of made me feel upset tbh lol..like we're the kindest people and we've never bashed anyone going through struggles so i'm just upset & confused at where she got this notion from...
It’s controversial enough to get the views. It’s all for the views.

Reactions: 3
I wonder how fast Erim runs to start playing gurbani before she starts recording her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 5

A lot of people in her tiktok comments on that post have said the same thing you’re saying here - no idea where she got the idea that ‘they didn’t support us’ from

It’s actually funny how she can’t seem to stop posting about snakes or fake friends like at this point it’s like haven’t you got anything else to tiktok about loool

Reactions: 4
she's the type of person to go to a gurduwara only for weddings and then takes 1000 instagram stories of guruji and the darbar hall instead of sitting there quietly.

I was on tiktok and I heard about her new brush that she launched but I was skeptical cuz the brush looked to skinny. I asked her would this brush work for type 3b hair? She deleted my comment not surprised. 😒

• Angry
who told her she could be anything she wanted to because girl is clearly not made for entrepreneurship or any job for that matter. can't take any criticism, questions or feedback.

Reactions: 1
It’s actually funny how she can’t seem to stop posting about snakes or fake friends like at this point it’s like haven’t you got anything else to tiktok about loool
Fake friends and trolls- she so negative, surely you know by now that the problem is you erim

Reactions: 3
We are getting conned by all of them.

Niki Mahon cocktail shaker found on Alibaba.
Just look at the price.
Eventually their luck will run out. It just has to.

she posted a story with her face in the reflection of her shaker when she took these, she had to edit her face out of the reflection. From what I've seen they're def her photos -this seller must have stolen them. whether this is her supplier or not i dunno

She said she’s going away for business but forreal what is she travelling for? Nothing she does entails travelling for business?

Does anyone know I’m genuinely curious

She is trying really hard to prove she has friends
Loll now she's getting her PT to tag along with her to events. She changes best mates like shes changing outfits...they clearly dont last long with her, they prob cant put up with her toxic vibes for long

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.