Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
74 now! It was just the initial launch which made it rise in the charts, but as she can’t sustain those levels of downloads, it’s making its way right down. Surely she should know this? I mean she has a “first class business degree”, and it’s just common sense?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She gets given something then goes on to say she’s never gonna use it, at least try and pretend your grateful. Sorry it isnt a £250 perfume you once asked someone to get, you spoilt brat
I was going to say that, why not just act enthusiastic and be grateful that they watched your stories enough to see you needed a toolkit.

Her latest YouTube video shows how greasy her tit byerim oil is.

also, not only is this tiktok cringy but her caption is such bs- she never ever shows the truest version of herself otherwise she’d have no followers 🤣🤣 hopefully harneet calls her out again

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her new post paints herself as some kind of god like figure 😂
She defo sees herself as god- such a narcissistic weirdo. How is she 26 and making these cringy tiktoks. The only thing I learnt from it is how massive her head is

Reactions: 5
Why does she think she encourages her followers to be themselves when all she does is lie to them to feel superior (like about being born hairless- such a silly thing to lie about). She’s making them feel insecure with themselves rather than confident. Who does she think she is telling us to be our truest self when she’s no where near authentic. Such a shame that she’s tricking people into believing she is. Stupid witch, glad harneet put her back in her place before.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think her new post paints herself as some kind of god like figure 😂
Exactly this! The fact that she's sitting on her bed and portraying her followers on the floor looking up at her...who does she actually think she is? Why aren't her followers waking up to this bullshit and what she really thinks of them - that they're always going to be beneath her!

what example am i supposed to be following? to pose in revealing clothes to build up a following of thirsty men, exploit my religion and followers, then create a business with bs branding and tit product? not to forget get everything in my home for free cause i'm an #influencer

no thanks, my role models are women who have actually achieved real things and made real change in the world

what example am i supposed to be following? to pose in revealing clothes to build up a following of thirsty men, exploit my religion and followers, then create a business with bs branding and tit product? not to forget get everything in my home for free cause i'm an #influencer

no thanks, my role models are women who have actually achieved real things and made real change in the world
Exactly!! Since when has she ever encouraged her followers to be their true self?? All she does is complain, talk about byerim, pose in ugly revealing dresses, complain some more and show off her free or designer stuff

• Haha
Exactly!! Since when has she ever encouraged her followers to be their true self?? All she does is complain, talk about byerim, pose in ugly revealing dresses, complain some more and show off her free or designer stuff
I hate how social media is making this generation think that is what 'success' looks like

It’s become more about looking successful than actually being it, cause she really hasn’t done anything she thinks she has...

But why does she have so much dandruff and overline her lips like that when you can see her natural lip line 🤢
The excess dandruff must be from her new shampoo and crappy conditioner 😂😂. This tik tok is just creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
i just watched that tik tok and I have never seen anything like that before...she really made herself look like a god-like figure...i can't

her followers need to wake up, this is not what success looks like and she is a horrible person who's done vile things

Anyone notice that she’s showing her “friends” on stories all of a sudden? She’s deffo been reading here

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice that she’s showing her “friends” on stories all of a sudden? She’s deffo been reading here
It’s sad that she has to prove that she has friends 🤣🤣 no one believes that anyone will want to be friends with that narcissistic bobble head

Reactions: 4
Sis it doesnt count if the 2 people who said hi to you were the security guard letting you into the mall and your friend when you 2 met up xx you're not famous
how awkward is it that she is just completely posing and just makes her assistant/friend whatever stand there next to her just smiling normally just to show instagram that she has "friends" she is so incredibly cringe in everything she does. i honestly can't even begin to comment on the god complex tik tok, i literally got second hand embarrassment from it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.