Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it seemed like the Kaur thing came about when she wanted to create a presence in the Sikh community.

Whether she is “Persian” as well I don’t know as the facts around her mum’s side are so vague. If she is mixed with some Afghan/Arab heritage or even Muslim for that matter, just own it! It seems like she’s hard-pressed on this “Kaur” name but to see it’s not actually in her name is a bit odd.

Reactions: 5
Yeah ngl I agree, before she really tried to push this narrative oh guess what my ethnicity is! Now she’s all about I’m Punjabi! Seems like bs in my opinion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really loved playing on the fact that no one knew her ethnicity, but now she’s changed her tune.
This was so embarrassing when she kept asking her followers every other week...it's like she wasn't proud of looking like an average Indian girl. I'm sorry she really doesn't look like some exotic goddess and there is nothing wrong with that just embrace who you are and people will respect you more. I even commented saying she looks Indian...she deleted the comment. Why ask if you're only gonna keep comments that you like??

I even commented on a couple of her make up videos saying her foundation is too light...not even in a rude way just a nice suggestion like 'sis' your foundation is a bit light maybe go one shade darker next time. No surprises she deleted those comments too!

Reactions: 10
This was so embarrassing when she kept asking her followers every other week...it's like she wasn't proud of looking like an average Indian girl. I'm sorry she really doesn't look like some exotic goddess and there is nothing wrong with that just embrace who you are and people will respect you more. I even commented saying she looks Indian...she deleted the comment. Why ask if you're only gonna keep comments that you like??

I even commented on a couple of her make up videos saying her foundation is too light...not even in a rude way just a nice suggestion like 'sis' your foundation is a bit light maybe go one shade darker next time. No surprises she deleted those comments too!
Lol She needs to get over the fact she’s just an average brown girl. I don’t know how much more problematic she can get. Around her ex-friends/employees she appeared very pretentious as though she is so much better than them (sometimes you can observe this in her TikToks always wanting to be front and centre, glammed up whilst her friends are not). I think Erim needs to go to therapy and address her insecurities because you can’t preach Sikhi and want to be worshipped as some exotic goddess🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The exact same thing happened to me. She asked for people to guess her ethnicity because she probably thinks she looks so exotic. One time she even said she looks Mexican. I commented saying she looks like a normal Indian girl and she DELETED IT. Why is she fishing for compliments so bad and why is she so ashamed of being Indian- is it too ‘boring’ for her 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I don't see how she looks anything other than indian! 🤷🏻‍♀️ As soon as I saw her on IG I knew she was Indian. Never questioned it 😂

• Haha
I totally agree it's just the fact that she wants compliments and want people to think very highly of her.

Well that's clearly not the case after what some people here have said that know her personally alongside what Kavita and Harneet said on their Instagram live

• Haha
I really don’t like this narrative, what’s wrong with looking Indian / Punjabi? Lol now she wants to claim what she is because it suits her brand

H & K made it clear without saying a word how problematic she is, coming from your own staff LOL

She talks about sikhi but everything she does it against it

So she put in a giveaway in the sisterhood group. And it's the stuff that was originally on depop under the ppatel name. I was on the depop a few days ago where the pandora ring was the most recent one and now very thing bar 2 or 4 posts before that has been removed and its all just outfits. This girl cannot do anything without some motive. She's obvs read from here that we slate her for not giving her things to her so called sisterhood instead of always trying to make a quick buck. But why does she go ahead and write things like put a post on your instgram story? There is ALWAYS a motive behind her.
Screenshot_20210404_190449_com.facebook.katana.jpg

• Haha
So she put in a giveaway in the sisterhood group. And it's the stuff that was originally on depop under the ppatel name. I was on the depop a few days ago where the pandora ring was the most recent one and now very thing bar 2 or 4 posts before that has been removed and its all just outfits. This girl cannot do anything without some motive. She's obvs read from here that we slate her for not giving her things to her so called sisterhood instead of always trying to make a quick buck. But why does she go ahead and write things like put a post on your instgram story? There is ALWAYS a motive behind her. View attachment 514125
I saw this on her IG story. I remembered seeing some of those things in her depop account too. She obviously struggled to sell them or decided to do a giveaway esp after it was talked about here as well.

Also who's the moderator of the fb group now? Seeing as hamesha and harneet no longer do it. Is it priya patel?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Some girl called sonia halai

Since those two fake exposing accounts of her came out last week she's been hella dead on socials.

I think her act right now is to stay quiet and not bring too much attention her way until its died down and then she'll be back acting like a crazy woman again after.

She will not address it no matter what. She's the type to stay quiet and let it past like the sly woman she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She really loved playing on the fact that no one knew her ethnicity, but now she’s changed her tune.
This Tweet is sending me because she literally looks like a British Indian girl 🤣. Give it up Erim you look Indian AF.

Why would you even get so excited over being told you're something other than your ethnicity to the point you feel the need to tweet about it? How sad

So she put in a giveaway in the sisterhood group. And it's the stuff that was originally on depop under the ppatel name. I was on the depop a few days ago where the pandora ring was the most recent one and now very thing bar 2 or 4 posts before that has been removed and its all just outfits. This girl cannot do anything without some motive. She's obvs read from here that we slate her for not giving her things to her so called sisterhood instead of always trying to make a quick buck. But why does she go ahead and write things like put a post on your instgram story? There is ALWAYS a motive behind her. View attachment 514125
I'm crying she's giving away used items HAHAHAGAHAJFHJGF, I'm actually dying at those items OMDDKFJHDFJDKS

Last edited:
Has anyone ever noticed how dead her giveaways are? It’s always items I wouldn’t even want even if it was free lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t have a die hard fan base tbh. Maybe a few people supporting because “brown girls” but I don’t think hers will last long she has no idea what to do, funny cause I’m not even an influencer and you know how important is it to maintain your base GENUINELY

It’s like she doesn’t rate her fan base with the dead product giveaways HAHAH

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have a die hard fan base tbh. Maybe a few people supporting because “brown girls” but I don’t think hers will last long she has no idea what to do, funny cause I’m not even an influencer and you know how important is it to maintain your base GENUINELY

It’s like she doesn’t rate her fan base with the dead product giveaways HAHAH
She has no personality either

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.