Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really just proves that kind of person she is. So many people have admitted to terrible situations with her, worst part is it seems like she’s been awarded for being such a horrible person

Reactions: 3
Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as tit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking tit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her tit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest tit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.
Wow, someone needs to put erim back in her place. She thinks she is gods gift which is why she treats other people like tit. She’s not even all that and her personality makes her an ugly person. No wonder she’s got no friends.

also, she really is a bobble head 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Hey erim tell us you read on here obsessively without telling us you read on here obsessively.

Trying to to damage control after your silence? Is this what your PR team told you to do - slowly back away from your lies about your modesty and good girl image?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. I just stumbled on this thread looking for something else and I'm shook because I worked with Erim a few years ago. From what I say I'm sure she'll know where we worked together but not who because everyone at this workplace hated her. I'm so glad people can see through her fake as tit, sickly sweet girl's girl persona. Apologies in advance if any of this is a repeat but I didn't read through all 75 pages.

- The employee base was a lot of young women, some of whom were also Sikh. She's constantly question their devotion to being vegetarian and then eat meat the next day. She also openly called one of the other girls 'the fat Sikh'. This was actually common, she frequently called other women fat or made fun of their clothes, makeup, laugh, whatever she could nitpick
- She lied constantly about everything. She came in crying one day saying the post office lady assaulted her and said her dad was going to pursue legal action. Nothing ever happened nor was it spoken of again. She did this song and dance every few days, there was always some major drama
- She tried endlessly to pit the women in the company against each other. She thought she was so sneaky talking tit but we were all super close and would just tell each other what she said and laugh about it. She was quickly totally alienated from the group because no one wanted to deal with her tit. She was SO toxic that no one wanted a thing to do with her. The drama, lies and gaslighting were insane. I honestly thought she had a personality disorder at times
- I wasn't there but apparently she acted an absolute fool at a photo shoot and was rude to the men on set, even refusing to shake their hand because she had a boyfriend
- She thought every man wanted her, regardless of their marital status or role in the company. She always specifically thought the male VP was in love with her and he was disgusted with her and wanted to let her go well before she finally got fired
- She got fired for stealing product and selling it on Depop. This was the last straw but they were trying to get her out way before that because she was such a toxic liability to the business. She lied to people saying it was because she was going freelance or in the case of ex employees, told them that people were mean to her and forced her out. Don't worry, the record was set straight
- She wasn't good at her job (social media exec or intern? I can't remember) but she acted like God's gift because she was an influencer (small at that point but definitely thought she was a major celeb). The channel didn't grow at all when she was there. She also tried to be in the brand materials because she thought she was such a model lol....cringe. I'm not sure if they deleted posts with her but if you go back long enough you can probably tell when she was there because she forced herself into so much of the content
- She bragged all the time about her rich dad and all the things he'd buy for her and her tacky BMW (but of course pretended it was because of her girl boss grind even though she was on an entry level salary). She loved to talk about her time in 'ATL' where she went to school for like one semester, as if that was impressive. I don't know, she just bragged about the dumbest tit and it was sad because she had nothing else going on in her life and it was completely apparent she had no friends. She'd invite work people to influencer events and no one would want to go even if there were freebies because she was so unpleasant to be around

I'm sure there is more but the gist of it is that she is a wretched and vain person whose entire personality is fake. I honest to god think there are deeper issues with her psyche but I'm not a doctor so I can't speculate any further.
WOW. I don’t even know where to begin. What’s crazy is she told the story of this specific work place SO many times and I used to think there’s no way that’s what happened (knowing everything I know about her). Her version of events are of course the POLAR opposite, she states people were jealous of her and the managers knew she was destined for bigger things and even said in her meeting to them that she didn’t see a future in the company as she was going to make her own business. However, YOUR version of the events are soooooo much more Erim.

All she ever does is say THE MOST DISGUSTING things about other girls, it honestly gets me so irate that a person like her is able to get places and fake the exact opposite of who they are “sister hood” “bring up other girls” “doing it for the girls without mums and sister”. I know everyone says “Karma” but her following hasn’t dropped? People know the truth but she’s still growing?

What you said about her thinking everyone is in love with her is SO true, even her girl “friends” she thinks are obsessed with her and anything they do is because she influenced them (in her eyes). She thinks she’s a siren to guys and unfortunately, guys prove her right. She buys your affection by constantly giving you free things or fake “helping” you.

Every 5 seconds she will remind you of the time that she lived in ATL and how every rapper in the world tried to date her and she lived for free there because every guy wanted to buy her things. She’s DELUDED & I diagnose her a narcissist she fits it to a T.

Reactions: 9
I know everyone says “Karma” but her following hasn’t dropped? People know the truth but she’s still growing?
it's honestly because most of her following are guys wanting to get in her pants, and she lives for that attention. what a sad existence

they way she acts at work that ghostchips described, she is known in the industry here in london for it. she's notorious for being unbearable to work with especially at photoshoots

Reactions: 6
I was really hoping this thread could have gotten out to more people because people need to know how toxic and horrible she really is in real life but her following, etc hasn't dropped

oh well, the truth is on here and that doesn't change

this is why i hate instagram lol..pretty faces are praised just for being pretty

Reactions: 7

Wow, she's an utter nightmare. No wonder the people in this thread, who have been around her in person, say she has caused them to have a declining mental health. So many people are saying this about her it's impossible to overlook it. Yet delusional people like Erim who have no emotional intelligence and self awareness put it down to "jealousy".

She reminds me of a toxic cousin who I've had to cut out of my life because she was causing my mental health to decline with her constant judgements, and pointing out every little physical flaw others have. She also lied about me to family members causing a rift between my younger cousin and I. Although Erim sounds much worse than her - evil people exist in this world and we have to be guarded.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Wow!!! I remember she posted a tit tik tok about how she earns so much and some of the comments on there were about how she stole stuff on there which kept getting deleted by her ofc 😂😂.

People then started asking her for the story and she just said one day, let's see how she twists the fact and makes herself look like the victim.

She needs to grow up; just cause she got her place probably with her dad's money she thinks she's all it. Well there are people younger than her who have done that without a 7 figure business.

She needs a reality check

I'm so glad for Harneet that she left that job and the fact she described it as Toxic shows what her "boss" was exactly like.

WOW. I don’t even know where to begin. What’s crazy is she told the story of this specific work place SO many times and I used to think there’s no way that’s what happened (knowing everything I know about her). Her version of events are of course the POLAR opposite, she states people were jealous of her and the managers knew she was destined for bigger things and even said in her meeting to them that she didn’t see a future in the company as she was going to make her own business. However, YOUR version of the events are soooooo much more Erim.

All she ever does is say THE MOST DISGUSTING things about other girls, it honestly gets me so irate that a person like her is able to get places and fake the exact opposite of who they are “sister hood” “bring up other girls” “doing it for the girls without mums and sister”. I know everyone says “Karma” but her following hasn’t dropped? People know the truth but she’s still growing?

What you said about her thinking everyone is in love with her is SO true, even her girl “friends” she thinks are obsessed with her and anything they do is because she influenced them (in her eyes). She thinks she’s a siren to guys and unfortunately, guys prove her right. She buys your affection by constantly giving you free things or fake “helping” you.

Every 5 seconds she will remind you of the time that she lived in ATL and how every rapper in the world tried to date her and she lived for free there because every guy wanted to buy her things. She’s DELUDED & I diagnose her a narcissist she fits it to a T.
Is that right? The second she was gone I unfollowed her and never looked at her page again so I didn't realise she was still obsessed with us. That's sad.

The thing is, for awhile we all tried to include her and be friendly to her but she was so exhausting and unbearable that it wasn't worth it anymore. As for jealousy I don't know what to say but LOL....if you know her personally you'll know there's nothing to be jealous about. Her physical beauty isn't even beautiful because of how ugly she acts.

I'd be surprised that she thought anyone was jealous of her but, well, it's Erim. We had an incredible team of unique, vibrant, funny, talented people there who she didn't fit in with at all and you could see how upset she was that no one fawned all over her. She also wasn't even close to being the most attractive person there (not that it mattered to anyone else) so I guess that probably bothered her. I truly can't express how nasty she was to work with. She'd snap at people who didn't say good morning to her the way she wanted them to. She'd pout through a meeting if her crappy half assed work wasn't praised endlessly. When she walked into a room it got so tense and she had no humor or personality to turn the vibe around so it would just be awkward until she left. Once on a work trip she kept her roommate up all night whining about how no one liked her and how horrible we all were but would spend the day fake laughing and muttering under her breath and forcing people to take photos of her. Ya, a total nightmare.

The day she got fired she left her desk for a meeting and just never returned, it was quite funny to see everyone slowly realise as her stuff just sat there untouched the whole day. She might have said those things in the meeting but the people who fired her wanted her out of the building before she could steal more stuff and didn't give a tit so I can't imagine it was the grandiose moment of truth she's painting it out to be.

I've had a chance to go back a bit and it's funny because at the time I researched narcissistic personality disorder to see if she fit the behaviors and I can see some of you did the same. She fits every single one in person too.

You have to be a really crappy person for your two employees to quit their job and then come on social media to speak about how youre a toxic employer.

holy tit the whole time i was reading your post i was just thinking no way a real person acts like this. it genuinely sounds like a caricature. i'm genuinely shocked that she's managed to fake this online for as long as she has. i truly hope she gets exposed for all this tit soon 🧿🧿

Is that right? The second she was gone I unfollowed her and never looked at her page again so I didn't realise she was still obsessed with us. That's sad.

The thing is, for awhile we all tried to include her and be friendly to her but she was so exhausting and unbearable that it wasn't worth it anymore. As for jealousy I don't know what to say but LOL....if you know her personally you'll know there's nothing to be jealous about. Her physical beauty isn't even beautiful because of how ugly she acts.

I'd be surprised that she thought anyone was jealous of her but, well, it's Erim. We had an incredible team of unique, vibrant, funny, talented people there who she didn't fit in with at all and you could see how upset she was that no one fawned all over her. She also wasn't even close to being the most attractive person there (not that it mattered to anyone else) so I guess that probably bothered her. I truly can't express how nasty she was to work with. She'd snap at people who didn't say good morning to her the way she wanted them to. She'd pout through a meeting if her crappy half assed work wasn't praised endlessly. When she walked into a room it got so tense and she had no humor or personality to turn the vibe around so it would just be awkward until she left. Once on a work trip she kept her roommate up all night whining about how no one liked her and how horrible we all were but would spend the day fake laughing and muttering under her breath and forcing people to take photos of her. Ya, a total nightmare.

The day she got fired she left her desk for a meeting and just never returned, it was quite funny to see everyone slowly realise as her stuff just sat there untouched the whole day. She might have said those things in the meeting but the people who fired her wanted her out of the building before she could steal more stuff and didn't give a tit so I can't imagine it was the grandiose moment of truth she's painting it out to be.

I've had a chance to go back a bit and it's funny because at the time I researched narcissistic personality disorder to see if she fit the behaviors and I can see some of you did the same. She fits every single one in person too.
What was she stealing and selling on depop? Makeup or clothes?

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why erim seems to think she’s the best looking in the room anyway. There’s a difference between loving yourself and being completely vain. She really isn’t all that- her hair don’t look as good anymore, she overlines her lips so badly (look at this pic), she puts too much eyeliner in her waterline, her foundation looks grey but worst of all her personality is so ugly. Why does she get so happy that guys give her attention and why does she think she’s better than everyone, she’s definitely narcissistic.

Princess erim must be so annoyed that her legal team can’t do anything about this thread. I know her followers have remained the same amount but she will still get her karma. Just one simple google search of erim and this thread will come up. Eventually, more people will see it and she will get fully exposed. Serves her right

Attachments

I usually don't comment on people's physical appearances but because she's ugly on the inside and likes nit picking other people's looks I will say her most standout feature is her long hair. Other than that, all I can say is she looks below average without makeup. Horny Asian men all up in her comments doesn't mean much because she is always half naked - I mean anyone can command attention that way.

I don’t understand why erim seems to think she’s the best looking in the room anyway. There’s a difference between loving yourself and being completely vain. She really isn’t all that- her hair don’t look as good anymore, she overlines her lips so badly (look at this pic), she puts too much eyeliner in her waterline, her foundation looks grey but worst of all her personality is so ugly. Why does she get so happy that guys give her attention and why does she think she’s better than everyone, she’s definitely narcissistic.

Princess erim must be so annoyed that her legal team can’t do anything about this thread. I know her followers have remained the same amount but she will still get her karma. Just one simple google search of erim and this thread will come up. Eventually, more people will see it and she will get fully exposed. Serves her right
She's always bragging about her 'legal team'... who does she even think she is constantly threatening people as if she's Beyoncé? YUCK slimy ass bully. I am on my way to becoming a barrister and I have mates who are practising barristers at top UK chambers - they'll always have my back should I encounter legal problems. Yet I'd never vaunt the way she does. I guess that's what makes her so different from someone like me...I'm secure in my accomplishments because I know what hard work and navigating the rigid UK class system entails. I don't need to brag about materialistic tit because I have achievements of substance that I've earned based purely on merit. She knows she wouldn't be anywhere without her dad's connects; and her bragging about miniscule things like cars/bags proves it. She constantly has to prove herself through physicalism.

Last edited:
I usually don't comment on people's physical appearances but because she's ugly on the inside and likes nit picking other people's looks I will say her most standout feature is her long hair. Other than that, all I can say is she looks below average without makeup. Horny Asian men all up in her comments doesn't mean much because she is always half naked - I mean anyone can command attention that way.

She's always bragging about her 'legal team'... who does she even think she is constantly threatening people as if she's Beyoncé? YUCK slimy ass bully. I am on my way to becoming a barrister and I have mates who are practising barristers at top UK chambers - they'll always have my back should I encounter legal problems. Yet I'd never vaunt the way she does. I guess that's what makes her so different from someone like me...I'm secure in my accomplishments because I know what hard work and navigating the rigid UK class system entails. I don't need to brag about materialistic tit because I have achievements of substance that I've earned based purely on merit. She knows she wouldn't be anywhere without her dad's connects; and her bragging about miniscule things like cars/bags proves it. She constantly has to prove herself through physicalism.
Is she not embarrassed threatening how her legal team gonna do this and that to us trolls and then nothing happens 🤣🤣

Definitely agree she exhibits signs of narcissistic personality disorder. She can’t handle not being the centre of attention. I also don’t think she’s amazingly stunning either. She’s a pretty girl but in all honesty, skinny and bony isn’t attractive in my eyes. Also the tit ton of makeup doesn’t help.
Her personality is vile and she’s known to have made a lot of people feel horrible about themselves...

I’m shocked at the fact she’d steal. She always portrayed herself to be the rich brown witch but seems she’s just an sneaky witch.

Only erim can use the words "sisterhood" and "revenge" in the same sentence and call it good things! 😂🙄

^^ ref to her latest IG story ad with sky movies

Reactions: 1
The fact that she openly and repeatedly said she HATES animals in one of her last YouTube videos says a lot about her. You can say that you are scared around certain animals if they seem dangerous but saying you HATE them?! That’s a very strong and dark word to use. Animals are pure, unlike her.
I honestly think she is doing certain things on purpose to make people gossip about her, and one day, once there are enough threads about her, she’ll make a YouTube video crying acting like a victim to gain everyone’s compassion. I know a YouTube who had a thread like this one and she made a YT video opening up about it and how it had affected her mental health and she gained tons of followers on Instagram because that video went viral. Mark my words. 🙄

Reactions: 5
So molly mae (who obviously is a lot more known than erim) has a depop where she sells her own clothes she paid for (NOT gifted/ free products like erim) and she STILL donates the money to charity. Why can’t erim also do the same, especially since she is profiting off products that is sent to her and are for free. Has it ever come across her mind to donate the depop money (that she doesn’t even deserve) to charity or is she just that greedy??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.