Erim Kaur #2 Aliexpress hair oil causing hair loss, daddy’s money made her a girl boss$$ d

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really is stingy. The mirror she got is clearly too small for the hallway and looks so stupid- even if it has shelves next to it. But she don’t want to buy another mirror because then she would have wasted £6 on this mirror. It’s laughable that she’s this stingy whilst boasting about having a 7 figure business.
Also, she really has no taste. Why would you have a mirror that small for the hallway
And if she does why a new one, she will sell this on depop and get her money back anyway. 😂 it's an ugly mirror. Or she's posting this so a mirror company send her a bigger one for free!! She dont post anything for no reason, always a motive

Reactions: 4
This girl clearly reads on here 😂😂 so many people on here said she only lived in atlanta for a month so now she had to clarify it was a year 😂😂
did she have anything else half interesting happen in her life? 'cause i think not
she keeps recycling the same ''fun fact'' - you're not that special, i know so many people who have studied abroad - my best friend literally did her whole degree and masters abroad but could never imagine her acting the way erim does 😂it's so cringy
like girl you are grown now... stop talking about things that happened years ago

also, out of the whole world she dreams of moving to atlanta? there are so many more fun, unique places to live in the world and she chose atlanta lool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
her posing all dressed up in a dress with a 'seductive' look on her face next to that mirror made me laugh and cringe LOL

and then she called it a controversy...

people need to start looking up to more interesting influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People move out for various reasons but erim moves out because she wanted a desk!! I pissed myself laughing at this BS 😂😂😂 Could she not have a desk at home before? How dumb is this girl? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just when I thought she couldnt come out with anymore crap....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People move out for various reasons but erim moves out because she wanted a desk!! I pissed myself laughing at this BS 😂😂😂 Could she not have a desk at home before? How dumb is this girl? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just when I thought she couldnt come out with anymore crap....
Instead of getting a desk, she gets an apartment and puts a desk in it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with her omg

She’s crying over not having a desk?

She could just buy one

She makes it sound like her family were toxic when they weren’t

I'm watching her YouTube video and she's using her dining table as a desk??? After crying about not having a desk? If you're moving out for the sake of a desk, get an actual desk.

She could've used the dining table at home as her desk?

• Haha
I'm watching her YouTube video and she's using her dining table as a desk??? After crying about not having a desk? If you're moving out for the sake of a desk, get an actual desk.

She could've used the dining table at home as her desk?
She’s just so dramatic

Reactions: 2
She never ever links where any of her clothes are from but of course she will link the sold out shoe rack. She's even stingy af about a shoe rack

She’s 26 and doesn’t know how to behave
She's 26 and doesn't even know how to pay a phone bill. Or any bills period. She couldn't have made it any clearer in her latest youtube video that her dad has financed her whole lifestyle. How is she relatable in any way???

She’s just so dramatic
That video was actually the biggest BS. Everything has been gifted or paid for and she really had the audacity to tell her followers show your parents this video and they'll let you move out

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.