Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen RWC’s beginning vs end of the year tiktok, did she start riding this year or something? 🤣
I’d say that’s a compliment. She rides like a muppet😂😂since those reels of her riding and giving herself an out loud lesson I can’t take her seriously anymore. What a shxtshow

Reactions: 2
Meg again with two horses in that horse box...are we sure it's only meant for one?

Reactions: 3
Meg again with two horses in that horse box...are we sure it's only meant for one?
I just saw her story and came to comment on her doing it again 🙄 I can’t see how 2 horses, 2 adults, fuel and tack could possibly come to under 1000kg payload 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Of course. It's a 3.5 ton, or she could not drive it. It has (if I recall correctly) just slightly over 1000 kg payload. No way is that enough for 2 horses, 2 people, fuel, "things" etc. I find it unconscionable of her to flaunt how she is breaking the law. She is supposed to be a role model. It isn't doing the supplier of the horsebox any favours either!.

I can’t see how 2 horses, 2 adults, fuel and tack could possibly come to under 1000kg payload 🤷🏻‍♀️
It can't.

Of course. It's a 3.5 ton, or she could not drive it. It has (if I recall correctly) just slightly over 1000 kg payload. No way is that enough for 2 horses, 2 people, fuel, "things" etc. I find it unconscionable of her to flaunt how she is breaking the law. She is supposed to be a role model. It isn't doing the supplier of the horsebox any favours either!.

It can't.
Is insurance valid if overloaded?

and it's 1000kg payload exactly according to the Liberty website. Are they happy to be advertised in this way?

Is insurance valid if overloaded?

and it's 1000kg payload exactly according to the Liberty website. Are they happy to be advertised in this way?
Yep insurance will be invalid and it’s illegal. Bizarre that she so openly advertises that she’s transporting two in it to be honest. If I was doing that I probably would try hide it from the public not plaster it over my social media 🤣

Reactions: 8
Yep insurance will be invalid and it’s illegal. Bizarre that she so openly advertises that she’s transporting two in it to be honest. If I was doing that I probably would try hide it from the public not plaster it over my social media 🤣
I kind of have to assume she somehow doesn't know as surely you wouldn't be stupid enough to post evidence of lawbreaking online?? Like maybe she things it's just horses that count into payload not everything else? So irresponsible to promote that to such a wide follower base though, not to mention lots of potential disappointed customers of Liberty when they realise they can't actually take 2 in a 3.5T

A lot of people don’t understand the payload thing, but she purposefully stated she asked for a simple design to have a bigger payload, so I assume she does know.

A lot of people don’t understand the payload thing, but she purposefully stated she asked for a simple design to have a bigger payload, so I assume she does know.
That's kind of what makes me wonder if she thinks payload = just horse weight. As they're small horses they might just about squeak in under 1000kg for both of them. But once you include fuel, tack, driver (even without a passenger) there's no way.

I’m sure they will have explained the payload to her. Hopefully since Meg posted this herself this time liberty may have a private word with her about it

And now a secondary post saying "to be safe" Han drove with all their stuff separately.

Not buying it - yes that would reduce it but 2 x horse, fuel, driver - that still adds up. Maybe someone better at guessing horse weight by eye can weigh (pun shamelessly intended) in?

Also I'm sure when they were out in Tina's vlog there was no other car in the car park beside the box, so I'd like to know who "drove with all their stuff" that time...

Reactions: 10
That's kind of what makes me wonder if she thinks payload = just horse weight. As they're small horses they might just about squeak in under 1000kg for both of them. But once you include fuel, tack, driver (even without a passenger) there's no way.
She’s just posted that to “play it safe” Han drives separately with all their stuff. Surely playing it safe would be not putting 2 horses on in the first place 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw her story and came to comment on her doing it again 🙄 I can’t see how 2 horses, 2 adults, fuel and tack could possibly come to under 1000kg payload 🤷🏻‍♀️
It won't even if Han had taken their stuff separately.

My Irish sports horse 15.3 is 525 kg.

Jam probably isn't as heavy but she won't be far off and ditto for Wilma.

Large boxes are normally weighed with a ½ tank of fuel.

That 3.5T is definitely overweight and she would be in big dooodoo if she ever got pulled. At summer Aug hickstead this year, quite a few lorries got pulled actually (more so HGVs rather than 3.5Ts)....I imagine DVSA would have a field day if they pulled 3.5Ts

Interesting that she’s commented on it. Still though I can’t imagine either horse is under 450kg, I would imagine more likely 500+ each then there is still Meg and fuel to factor in even if Han did drive separately with absolutely everything else

If she got pulled over she’d just stand there saying “yeah, yeah” until the police lost the will to live and left. Also, I don’t believe for a minute that Hannah has driven with their stuff and that even if she has it won’t be enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've always been a bit baffled on the driving a 3.5t ( 1000kg payload) on a car licence yet I took my trailer test to tow 3.5t 🤷‍♀️.

I've always been a bit baffled on the driving a 3.5t ( 1000kg payload) on a car licence yet I took my trailer test to tow 3.5t 🤷‍♀️.
Tbf driving a 3.5t is very easy so it doesn’t take much skill compared towing which is completely different.

Reactions: 4
Tbf driving a 3.5t is very easy so it doesn’t take much skill compared towing which is completely different.
I think trailer laws have recently been changed too, although I don't know what weight limit you can tow without doing the additional licence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.