Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No specific thank you to Meg from Pete on his GLM post. she basically handed him a business idea, gave him equipment, and supported and advertised the hell out of it for him.

No specific thank you to Meg from Pete on his GLM post. she basically handed him a business idea, gave him equipment, and supported and advertised the hell out of it for him.
Oof. I can understand why he would want to establish an identity outside of just "Meg's boyfriend" but without her there's no way he would have had half the opportunities he has!

Reactions: 10
Not trying to defend her at all, but the saddle was supposed to be fitted by a “professional” so RTG probably assumed it did in fact fit the mare. I don’t get why she is a BA for the saddle bank when I am sure she’s got some sort of deal with black country saddles. It’s also the same with her farrier, she believes he does good as he is a professional yet those of us with more knowledge of horses question his methods. I’ve never know a farrier to sand hoof wall with a drill. All I’ve ever known is a quick rasp over it.
Yeah I did a bit of scrolling today and went back to the summer and the saddler drama’s.
And, she said on her stories I think yesterday or today (it’s been a long day of doom scrolling with lurgy!) that she had her Black Country made to measure especially for her and the fat horse.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I did a bit of scrolling today and went back to the summer and the saddler drama’s.
And, she said on her stories I think yesterday or today (it’s been a long day of doom scrolling with lurgy!) that she had her Black Country made to measure especially for her and the fat horse.
At least this saddle fitter was an actual professional and correctly fitted the saddle. Well I assume that’s the case as Pepper did move better in the after clips. I also had a saddle fitter that had no place fitting saddles, since getting a new saddle my horses muscle wastage round the wither has improved due to having a saddle with the correct tree shape for her.

Reactions: 3
Not trying to defend her at all, but the saddle was supposed to be fitted by a “professional” so RTG probably assumed it did in fact fit the mare. I don’t get why she is a BA for the saddle bank when I am sure she’s got some sort of deal with black country saddles. It’s also the same with her farrier, she believes he does good as he is a professional yet those of us with more knowledge of horses question his methods. I’ve never know a farrier to sand hoof wall with a drill. All I’ve ever known is a quick rasp over it.
Mine files the nails down with a sander attached to a drill.

There are plenty of us in RTG’s neck of the woods who wouldn’t use this farrier

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else notice that the accounts that win giveaways are always (99% of the time) are always ‘horsey’?! Like the amount of times I have entered these and wonder if I’m wasting my time as account if private and I don’t have horses plastered everywhere

or just me lmao

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else notice that the accounts that win giveaways are always (99% of the time) are always ‘horsey’?! Like the amount of times I have entered these and wonder if I’m wasting my time as account if private and I don’t have horses plastered everywhere

or just me lmao
This ! It's the reason I stopped doing them.
The winners are always so and so Equestrian/Eventing/SJ.

Reactions: 4
I just find it so frustrating. Just because I don’t plaster my horse everywhere!! What if you didn’t have one but still wanted to win giveaways? Just don’t understand it.

I’m not sure if you can win if your account is private. Everyone I know who’s won one has an open account. More than happy to be corrected as my account is private and I stopped entering stuff because I thought my entry was just pointless 😂

Megs vlog, the eleventy billionth video of Meg having a lesson from a top class rider telling exactly the same things as every other lesson she’s had while she continues to say yeah and sorry while pulling. Honestly pointless watching, I don’t get why someone who is going to Badminton for the third? time is still needing to be told such basic things as don’t pull, half halt and ride in a rhythm, while still being sat in the back of the saddle, with lower leg too far forward and pulling,

Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if you can win if your account is private. Everyone I know who’s won one has an open account. More than happy to be corrected as my account is private and I stopped entering stuff because I thought my entry was just pointless 😂
Most are share to stories and if the company doesn’t follow a private account they won’t see the story so your entry won’t count.

Reactions: 3
Just seen RWC’s beginning vs end of the year tiktok, did she start riding this year or something? 🤣

I’ve just watched Em’s vlog with MK and wow isn’t Addie dull and lazy? Can’t manage trot to canter at all, I was very surprised by how dull she is…… it’s so clear Emily has rushed her training in the 2 yrs she’s had her. She was only backed for 12 wks when Em bought her, so it just goes to show what rushing them does when you cut corners in basic training. The mare is only 6 yr old, why the big rush? Emily clearly isn’t a professional in her training. Just my thoughts…..

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.