Equestrian Influencers #21 Can you all vlogmas off now please?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the first 10 minutes of Meg’s first Africa vlog - all I can say is as well as making sure my passport is in date before travelling I will also be making sure Meg’s not travelling on the same plane - she must be so annoying to those around her

Reactions: 1
New thread title “RWC is irrational, thinks she’s infallible, and definitely hasn’t qualified for Nationals”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New thread title “RWC is irrational, thinks she’s infallible, and definitely hasn’t qualified for Nationals”
Ha! Although bit more RWC focused. Best I could come up with was ‘Day in the life of PR parcel receiving, audience deceiving, and very little achieving’

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s doing this on purpose- more enraged DM’s, or followers sending it to one another all counts as engagement- she can literally take it to brands and say her audience is very responsive to her stories so she can flog more stuff. So I think she had either thought about this very carefully or not at all and she really does lack self awareness.
They won’t want her when they receive negative feedback

Reactions: 1
I know, it's frustrating but happens a lot I guess. I think it's just that RWC really grates on me as she goes on about one judge having given her 73%. coming 1st etc,. etc., When in reality another judge gave her 65% and she came 1st in a class of 2. I would just like to see some REALITY. I'm a dressage competitor and love the sport but there is just so much bullshit and posturing.

I actually prefer the days of just open and restricted, no bronze, silver gold etc., but that's another whole conversation haha!

Same here! I remember the days of restricted and open and when the area festivals were for the people who couldn't make it to the regionals. Then the area festivals got flooded with professionals.
And I’m old enough to have competed when there was absolutely no separations - you all just competed together in the one class. Which made it all the sweeter if you won 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.